The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: War of Magiks  (Read 27830 times)

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Though the rains come... I still smile
    • Awards
  • Species: Kyuubi Stone
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6" 5
  • Weight: 189
  • Build: athletic, lithe
War of Magiks
« on: November 09, 2007, 02:47:04 AM »
you know the drill

name:
species:
class:(elementalist (one or all), hunter, swordsman/woman)
weapons: anything, including guns (crude)
skills:
element: flame, earth, water, air, omni or none
alignment:
hometown:
appearance:
description:

for me:

name: Yokumi Ashura
species: Kyuubi stone
class: Elementalist
weapons: Staff of Ausha, thread magik
skills: writing, reading, minor swordplay, magiks and trapping
element: omni
alignment: good
hometown: Vale
appearance: A tall, lithe, boy of 17. medium blue hair, black tips. Wears the robes of High Elementilist. His demon appearence helps with missions, but he can choose to be normal, half- and full-kyuubi
description: A lonely boy, he excelled at all elements, and was taken away for training at the age of four. Currently ranked third in the continent, next to his master Ausha, and the unknown leader.
Leaving the headquarters at 15, he spent two years traveling, looking for the fabled Tomb of Oshira, roumered to house the secrets of all magiks.

The world is decaying, the Magiks of old are being forgotten, and in their stead, technology. Twelve years ago, a maddened conqueror by the name of Zaithe, set out to destroy all magiks entirely. The maps of old gave way to a new order, it's oragin stain in blood and fire. The Order of Elements retaliated to Zaithe, and took their secrets to secret conclaves across the world. Sending out It's top fighter's, they started a covert war against Zaithe. Now, the war is escalating, and, unbeknown to them, five hero's would meet at a simple Hunt, and embark on an amazing journey, to save the world, and the universe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on a flattened rock, Yokumi felt the threads of Magik in his palms. He grasped Soul and Water, intertwining them together to soothe his troubled mind. He thought back to earlier that week, when his old master and friend Ausha contacted him. He had been told to go to the forest town of Esmella, and that there, he would be cantacted with further instructions. He opened his eyes slowly, looking out across the clearing to the only road into the town. He had a sneaking suspicion that his next "assignment" would involve the Hunt, a monthly occasion on which great fighters would gather to hunt monsters and demons for prizes and gold. He got up slowly and stretched, groaning loudly, he had been meditating for    hours. A slight rustle behind him, and he sent a hardened jet of water towards them, stopping and inch away from between the newcomers eyes.
"And who might you be, stranger?" he kept the water there, slightly quivering in the air.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 07:53:48 AM by Aussie Wild Fox »
Without light
there is no dark
light can not exist without dark
neutrality is the balance of all things...
it is the way of all...

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
Re: War of Magiks
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »
((this looks cool))
name: Kiely or known as kabe
species: jaguar neko
class:elementalist
weapons: 2 daggers; Jomandita, and Foracktin
skills:magic ((like DUH))
element:earth, water, air
alignment:part good part evil
hometown:((im making up a city)) Cakinle
appearance: Kiely is a medium height of 5'5 in., is 16 but has an appearence of about 19 or 20,dark brunette hair usually covering her fursona ears,wears a black coat ususallly covering her tail,wears skinny jeans 99.9% of the time, her bangs cover her eyes most of the time unless she is forced to put her hair back. has wings one is gray the other is as black as night. has fangs like a vampire for some odd reason. yep thats it
description: Kiely is a very peaceful person. she keeps to herself and only speaks when spoken too. she has lived alone for the entirety of her life . She was put in a magic sort of boot camp when she was 11 and stayed there until she was 14 when she escaped after being teased and abused because of what she looked like. after many months she moved in to an apartment and now she lives there. ((thats about it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiely sighed and glanced out her window as usual on a Saturday night the neighborhood boys where playing tag and had woken her with their loud screaming . She yawned and sat up dragging on a t-shirt and some skinny jeans she went downstairs and sat in the kitchen staring at the wall trying to think of what to do to get the boys to shut up this time. last time she threw a dead rat at them and they went home screaming even louder and crying. that plan obviously didn't work. so she thought about scaring them with a picture of a dead body but decided not to and just ignore their screaming tonight
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 08:52:50 AM »
((I'm choosing to be another role, you can too, and also control most NPCs, unless i say you cant))

name: Ausha Hanabashi
species: Arctic Wolf
class: elementalist
weapons: thread kit/magik, staff
skills: reading ,writing, magiks.
element: flame, earth, water
alignment: good
hometown: Celeste
appearance: a slight old man of 52, he stands at 5"4, with greying hair. Wears the robes of the high Elementalist.
description: Not much is known about him. He has been a part of the guild longer than anyone, save the Leader. He was Yokumi's mentor, and only friend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easing away from the ice hanging a bredth's length away from his skull, Ausha grinned nerveously.
"Now Kumi, you don't wanna do anything rash, do ya?" He walked up slowly to the boy, sizing him up. He had grown in the last two years. physicaly and mentally. "Geeze boy, you musta gow a foot, at least!"
"Haha, old man, I'm still 6"6, you must be shrinking" He let the ice drop, it shattered on the ground. Kumi grabed his friend, pulling him into a long embrace. "What about my assignment, master?" He let go of the old man, pushing him to about arms length.
"Come, Kumi, all will be explained at the Hunt. And besides, I am no longer your master, we are equals, so call me Ausha. Now, I haven't eatin in days, lets head into town, and get some nice Spice soup! We'll meet the others after that."
"Others, master?" He folded his arm's, for he was not told about any comrades.
"Yes boy, others! Are you so daft as to belive you would be heading in alone?! Bah! You are a fool!"
The old man walked in the direction of the town, and Kumi knew there would be no persueding him. He crossed his arms, and reluctently followed behind, his staff hitting the ground with a small Thump! ever other step, the gem on the top glowed a soft blue.

(just so you all know, this is sorta an ancient time, around mediaval-ish))
Without light
there is no dark
it is the way of all...

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 01:42:18 PM »
((haa haa you know you could have just editedd your post and put it in the other one))
Being quite and careful she stepped out of her cozy loft and went ouside to see why the boys were now crying. they were crying of laughter. of course Kabe could have killed them but she didnt she wasnt like some obsessed killing monster.

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 01:50:21 PM »
((I kno but this made it look like it was more popular))
Without light
there is no dark
it is the way of all...

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 02:01:50 PM »
((<_< lol.))

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 02:04:21 PM »
((people need to join...))
Without light
there is no dark
it is the way of all...

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 10:39:29 PM »
((i'll join, this seems fun even tho theres not much going on and i hope the thing belows okies))

name: Fang
species: Vampire black wolf
class: elementalist
weapons: magic Soul katana
skills:
element: water, fire
alignment: Nautral
hometown: Moonflow
appearance: a tipical teenage lookin female (16ish), sholder length black hair warn up most times and black n red dress
description: A lonely girl,  who ran away, after the death of her parents. Currently looking for some traviling companions and someone who can train her.
After escaping from the orphanage at 14, she spent three years looking for a trainer and friends.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fang gazed out over a vast plan field as usual on her journey to find a master who was also an elementalist, to train her and the journey felt more like a enernity. She yawned and sat down dragging a small book out of her thight high boots and started to write ~still no luck in finding a master, and once again i have to spend the night out doors, and im starting to wonder if there are any towns round here, hopefully i'll have better luck soon~. last time she saw a village was about 10 miles back from where she was sitting, but she didnt want to go back yet. She hoped she would find one father the way she was going.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 09:26:28 PM by xXxFangxXx »
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 01:44:23 AM »
((NYAAAY!!!...a serious rp i might be good at....V.V....))

name:Winterheart
species:white wolf
class:elementalist
weapons:none
skills:controlling various amounts of water
height:4'3"
element:water
allignment:good
hometown:Seaweave
appearence:short 11 year old kid bodie,black,spikey hair that goes to one side,red and black headband,
                  short tight red and black shirt and black baggy long shorts with thick white stripes near middle,
                  tall,black boots with buckles
description:with nobodie to turn to,winterheart seems like he is isolated from the world,
                 he searches for the one person he CAN turn to,although he doesnt exactlie know who he is looking for
===========================================================================
winter wanders alone in the white,snow-covered forest looking for food, "...dang...i hate hibernation....."

he said sitting on a rock as he looked into the forest,
"....but i looove winter......"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 03:29:22 PM »
name: Winter Faren BrokenHeart {normally goes by winter or faren}
species: tiger-wolf halfbreed
class:(elementalist (one or all), hunter, swordsman/woman) swordswoman. {could you control one element and be a swordsman/woman?}
weapons: anything, including guns (crude) a pair of dagers, a piar of calvery swords stolen from a crubling kingdom and a small pirate pistol.
skills: rather good with swords and anything metal, can be a very good shot, has excellent aim.
element: flame, earth, water, air, omni or none ... flame...
alignment: Neutral
hometown: Icemoon
appearance: hip length brown hair with blonde highlights, dark hooded robe, dark puple corset, and dark drown breeches.
description: After travelling by herself, searching for her father's killer, she finds herself in unfamilier surroundings. full of theives and cutthroats, she makes her way thorugh the woods of Moonflower and escapes a few bad authorities and the dugeon.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Winter walked towards the small form ovr near the feild she had passed stealthily earlier. Putting her favorite dagger to the forms throat, she whispers; "Don't move. You need to be trained. Now listen carefully. I will train you if you help me. Understood?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 02:14:59 AM »
((you could be a swordsman/woman with a minor magic skill or vice versa))
Without light
there is no dark
it is the way of all...

Offline desalia

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • HATE is a 4 letter word.... LOVE is a 4 letter lie
    • Awards
  • Species: vampire/wolf
  • Height: 5'3
  • Weight: 90
  • Build: perfect and curves
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 02:20:44 AM »
name: Miyo
species: Wolf/vampire
class:(elementalist (one or all), hunter, swordsman/woman)ALL
weapons: guns, cross bow with dark arrows
skills: magic(healing and all the rest of magik skills you can think of)
element: ALL
alignment: ???
hometown: moon light village
appearance: wolf legs, tail, and ears, skin stomache and face
description: beautiful, thin,muscular(not BUFF but like slightly muscular and very strong), 5'3, gymnist(jumps high, fips a lot, flexible, VERY fast)

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 02:58:28 AM »
Miyo: alignment:  ???

((alignment can be good, evil, neutral, or unknown
Without light
there is no dark
it is the way of all...

Offline desalia

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • HATE is a 4 letter word.... LOVE is a 4 letter lie
    • Awards
  • Species: vampire/wolf
  • Height: 5'3
  • Weight: 90
  • Build: perfect and curves
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 03:01:43 AM »
((ok good then))

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 03:26:02 AM »
((some1 should advance the story))
Without light
there is no dark
it is the way of all...