The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Anthro New england 2016 im looking for people who need a room!!!  (Read 1235 times)

Offline soco jackel

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Make cupcakes not war
    • Awards
  • Species: jackel
  • Height: 6,3
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: muscular
  • Currently: energy hyper
Recently 2 friends of mine had to cancel staying with me at ane do to transportation issues. Now i am in search of 2 or 3 people looking for a place to crash at ane! I ll be staying the whole time. This con takes place in boston ma january 21st - 24th. And a little about my self. I am a 22 year old male i live just south of boston i love meeting new people and going to cons. also my friend jason will be staying with me and he is 21 and never looks up from his phone but is very nice. i have np with meeting and talking on skype hope to find some people before im out of time. thank you
you only live one time

Offline BushyCat

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: cat
Re: Anthro New england 2016 im looking for people who need a room!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 08:59:42 PM »
Hello -

I'm considering a last-minute trip to ANE, but I need roomspace. Are you still seeking roommates? Are you at the convention hotel? I am a furry artist and would be there Friday and Saturday nights, but might stay Sunday night as well.

Please email me and let me know if you have space. Thanks!
I'm BushyCat on FA if you want to see my art.

Cheers!
BushyCat      [email protected]