The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Souls RP  (Read 1070 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Dark Souls RP
« on: December 14, 2015, 06:25:50 AM »
Man every RP I make just sucks doesn't it? (Looks at Silent Hill RP) Ignore that one please. This here is going to be the next big hit for sure! I just know it. This is Dark Souls RP, You all know the game and now its time to relive the curse but in text form and with more freedom. Below I will have the Templets and all the lore that you need to know for this. (Also this RP will take place during the events of Dark Souls 1.)

Covenants

These are basically different factions with different goals.

Sunlight Covenant
Blade of the Darkmoon
Chaos Servants
Darkwraith 
Path of the Dragon
Way of White
Princess Guard
Gravelords Servants
Forest Hunters

Templets

Name:
Cursed:
Description:
Moral:
Covenant:

Lore

In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of grey crags, arch-trees and everlasting dragons. Then there was Fire, and with Fire came Disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course... Light and Dark.

From the Dark they came and found the Souls of Lords within the flame. Nito, the First of the Dead; The Witch of Izalith and her daughters of Chaos;Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight, with his faithful knights; And the furtive pygmy, so easily forgotten.

With the Strength of Lords, they challenged the dragons. Gwyn's mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales. The witches weaved great firestorms.

Nito unleashed a miasma of death and disease. Seath the Scaleless betrayed his own and the dragons were no more. Thus began the Age of Fire...

But soon, the flames will fade and only Dark will remain. Even now, there are only embers and man sees not light, but only endless nights. Amongst the living are seen carriers of the accursed Darksign

We will begin when other people join