The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Glory to Arestoska! WaW Spin-Off ((CLOSED))  (Read 1102 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Glory to Arestoska! WaW Spin-Off ((CLOSED))
« on: December 10, 2015, 04:17:34 AM »
"Sons and Daughters of Arestoska! Today is the beginning of the end for are enemy's, We have been trampled over and abused by nation after nation. My grandfather had a vision, a vision that the poor pathetic nation of Arestoska will rise up and take over its enemy's! I watched my father and my grandfather try to make this dream a reality! But in the end they all failed. But now is the time! It is the time to rise up and destroy are enemy's! Tyria has been weakened! There allies to the east and west have been wiped of the map, The islands surrounding them have been turned into glass from are nuclear weapons! I stand here today and look over 25 Million Soldiers and I can say for certain that my Grandfathers vision will become a reality! Stand up men, And prepare for war! Glory to The Universal Union of Arestoska!" Bailey Arestoska looked over his army of 25 million and put his arm near his heart and yelled over and over, "Glory to the Union!" His Soldiers marching towards the border of Tyria while howling "Glory to the Union!"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 06:14:07 AM by MetalGearStowe »