The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: why you chose your theme song  (Read 1188 times)

Offline moonwolf101

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Work Until Your Idols Become Your Rivals
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown fur with a light tan underbelly, dark brown hair that hangs over her right eye, has blue eyes
  • Height: about 5 feet
  • Weight: 106.9
  • Build: thin, female build
  • Currently: meh
why you chose your theme song
« on: December 07, 2015, 09:20:38 PM »
Before we start, NO its not where you just post your theme song, its where you tell us WHY its your theme song. More than one is OK. Also try and quote the lyrics that describe you the most.
OK let's begin.

Monster by imagine dragons is my first theme. Its my theme because I relate to the lyrics way too much. "I never said that I want this,this burden came to me and its made its home inside" I relate to that line the most because, I've always wanted to be good, but then things happened and all I want is for people to die (no offense).

(This one is long) Five nights at Freddy's Nightmare by Natewantstobattle. Yes its a fnaf song, but the lyrics still speak to me." In the back of my mind, I've been trying to chase a monster this whole time and i couldn't see, the monster was me" i just feel like a monster sometimes. "Get me out of this mess, and away from the stress, set me free so I can rest!" I'm always stressed and I never feel relaxed, also I feel trapped and I'm just waiting for the day I can feel freedom. " 'cause I can take the pain no more!" Life just feels like pain for me. "Its only a nightmare and soon we'll be set free" life also feels like an endless nightmare. "And I've been crying out for help, I know I bite, but I mean well Can you see my disguise I'm different inside can you break this spell" I seem mean, but I just try and help,but fail. I feel like I have to hide who I really am deep down.

(Sorry this was so depressing  X3 I'm not a very cheerful person)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 09:34:35 PM by moonwolf101 »
  • Avatar by: lineart by Rits-Blitz
"we do have a lot in common.
The same earth, the same air, the same sky.
Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... Well, who knows." - Meowth