The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello, and greetings from the Abyss.  (Read 528 times)

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Indominus Rex
  • Coloring: White scales, slightly grey. Often changing colors for camo. Spines are grey, black claws, and pale grey underbelly.
  • Height: 5"6 Anthro, 50''7 Feral
  • Weight: 107lb Anthro, 8407lb Feral
  • Build: Reptilian in any form.
  • Currently: On the wild ride of life!!
Hello, and greetings from the Abyss.
« on: November 27, 2015, 03:36:50 PM »
Hello, fellow furs.
I am new to this forum, and plan to be fairly active. I am a silky shark from deep in the ocean, and I prefer to keep all my secrets to myself. I'm kind of a loner, but kind of like others around. On the web, that is. I have been known to be...bossy. Just a warning. ;D
Anyways, I have been in the furry fandom for a year and a half about, and plan to stay one.
I don't have a fursuit yet, but my mom and dad are trying to let me. I don't have enough money for one. I'm an artist, but I currently don't have the needed stuff for digital images. I am great at sketches, and will be opening no-color head shot commissions soon. If you don't know what preeminent means;
surpassing all others; very distinguished in some way.
"the world's preeminent expert on asbestos"
synonyms:   greatest, leading, foremost, best, finest, chief, outstanding, excellent, distinguished, prominent, eminent, important, top, famous, renowned, celebrated, illustrious, supreme, marquee

So ya.
See you sometime!
I am Preeminent, and Supreme. Bow, fool.

''What happened to the sister?''
''She... ate it.'' ~Jurassic World