The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Chibi Furs, Defenders of Evil!  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Chibi Furs, Defenders of Evil!
« on: November 16, 2015, 10:29:10 PM »
Okay, I'm in a chibi mood as of last night, so this is happening XD

We live in a chibi world, defending all other chibi furs and ice cream sammiches from the evil mega villain known as Evil Overlord and his minion, Kevin. Evil Overlord is planning something big for the little furries that may just guarantee world domination! We, the chibi defenders, must come together to stop him and Kevin any way possible!

~Rules~
•this is meant to be cute and silly, but treat it like a regular rp. That means none of this... :D XD X3 :P -3- :* (no emojis!)

•no sexual gobbledygook

•keep your off topic drama to yourself.

•Death? Meh. I mean... Don't god mode and be OP, but if you don't wanna die, you don't have to. Just take the critical hit and heal super fast for your next battle

•did I mention don't god mode?

•have fun and lots of it XD

~Character Sheets~

Name:

Sex:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Alignment (don't have to be a good guy):

Weapons and Armor/clothing:

Powers/abilities:

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
  • Species: Terrafear (CLOSED SPECIES)
  • Coloring: Maroon red tops, white underparts. Smooth black markings under eyes. White finger/toe tips. White and black stipes on arms/legs. Black tail tip.
  • Height: 5"7
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Curvy and somewhat menacing.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Ruining the Universe.
Re: Chibi Furs, Defenders of Evil!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 10:33:46 PM »
I'll join later!
Be wild... Be mean...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 10:40:33 PM »
(I'll join just the notifications are shit)
Name: Ziada

Sex: Female

Species: Unknown

Appearance: Same as always, Good looking, fit toned body, curvy, she has a calm bitch resting face. Long retractable claws and sharp teeth, her fur is silver purple toned with Snow White between the colors a thin layer of black. White faux hawk or when down a pixie cut, and a white silky tip at the end of her tail. Black strip down her eyes and 6 dots above her eyes going smaller, along with her teal or sea green eyes with faded pupils with two faded rings after (barely noticeable). Along with she has some scars

Personality: Superior, Demented, Cunning, Calm, Loner, Strong, Bipolar

Alignment (don't have to be a good guy): Anti

Weapons and Armor/clothing:
Two piece of Bandage wrap covering her body. OR she wears Korean style jacket, grey sleeveless shirt with upside down cross, dark Jeans, combat boots. HOWEVER she can summon God armor, looks like nightingale armor the design and material is different (from skyrim) has a torn cape and has a Hood a bit sharp on the shoulders.
Her weapons Dual Swords, Close Combat, Powers.

Powers/abilities: She's the Goddess of Darkness. She's stronger on full moons, blood moons or eclipses.
She can contort her body, possession, night vision, doesn't need to sleep much.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:26:56 AM by Zaida »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 10:45:17 PM »
(Okay! Yeah, Tapatalk is really sucking right now.)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 10:49:41 PM »
(Yea I'm getting notified from things that were posted an hour ago ~_~ ugh)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 12:21:34 AM »
Name: Aconitum Lovien

Sex: Female

Species: Poison Drinker

Appearance:

Personality: Kind to few, loud mouthed, knows no boundaries, sly/smooth, doesn't really care much anyone but herself and her own entertainment

Alignment: I wanna say Neutral evil, but not so much evil.

Weapons and armor/clothing: her extremely long claws, teeth, a baseball bat, Gilbert (her tail). She wears tight leather pants, a studded leather jacket, studded leather gloves, no shoes and no shirt. Gilbert wears a studded leather collar.

Powers/Abilities: She's got a monster mode, acid/poison manipulation, insect manipulation

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 12:31:40 AM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Sex: Male

Species: Raccoon

Appearance: Purple furred, aside from  two teardrop shapes on his chest and lower abdomen. His hair always sits in a pompadour...ALWAYS.

Personality: Tries to smooth-talk when possible, happy go lucky, likes to help people.

Alignment: Neutral.

Weapons and armor/clothing: Simple iron armor, and a shiny sword. The sword bends and sways comically when drawn and used.

Powers/Abilities:  Magic.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2015, 01:39:55 PM »
(I think I'll start this in a few.)