The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Shadow Runners (thriller/horror) PG-13  (Read 6389 times)

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
Re: The Shadow Runners (thriller/horror) PG-13
« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2015, 04:01:54 AM »
Jacob scowled as he got off the wall, walking over to stand meer inches from Trinity. "Skyreach does have some of the toughest personnal, and yourr looking at one of them. But you see, toughness and intelligence have to go hand in hand, and I can ignore your petty insults because I actually value my life. The "plan" you have can only work if we get out of this **censor** pitch black cave, which is the perfect hunting ground for these things. Using yourself or other people as bait are only going to end in shreaded carcasses." The grayfox crossed his arms and shook his head, simply not fathoming the stupidity of the vulpine in front of him. "We cant leave, not while its dark in there anyways. We need light, bright enough to chase that thing back into the shadows."
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Draak_Tand

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Avatar of one my fursonas by a friend.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Crocodile
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6 ft 6 in
  • Weight: 299 lbs
  • Build: muscled it shows but not too much
  • Currently: Hungry, feed me
Re: The Shadow Runners (thriller/horror) PG-13
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2015, 03:46:17 AM »
Tand looks at Ripley and smirks, "You got lights?" He asked ready to get this done excitement overflowing his gruff southern accent. "I'm still the bait," he said mot wanting anyone else to get hurt.
  • Avatar by: Scarlet Kitten (steam)
Avatar by a very good friend of mine and its one of my secondary fursonas