The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Band of Runaways  (Read 920 times)

Offline Aelyn Frostwolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White/Black
  • Height: 4.5 ft
  • Weight: 30Kg
  • Build: Extremely Thin
  • Currently: Very Happy :)
Band of Runaways
« on: October 19, 2015, 06:38:36 PM »
In this RP thread i'm hoping to get a group together of runaways to venture the cold lands of the Arctic, to share stories and the struggle together. This is open to all types of Fursona, (Just preferably ones which are found in cold/semi-cold climates. e.g. Wolf, fox, lynx, etc.)
Rules of this thread are:
Must have an application form of sorts, which states your fursona's name, species, age, personality and background. (Why you ran away/were abandoned, stuff like that.

All speech in the thread has to be done in character. If you come out of character to talk to someone in thread, do it in PM's.

No powers, unless they are minor enough to not be overpowered. (I.e mind-reading, invisibility aren't allowed.)

Most of all have fun!  ^_^ but any questions, don't hesistate to PM me.

Character: Aelyn Frostwolf, or 'Red'.
Arctic Wolf, 19 years old.
Personality: Shy at heart, but tries to deflect that by being caring and welcoming to outsiders, and eager to get to know them. He is stubborn to do tasks, but gets the job done. He has dry sense of humour, and is a pessimist but in an ironic and jokey way. But under this he has deeper insecurities, ones of which he does not open up to easily.
Backstory: Raised in an average suburban neighbourhood, by good parents, but was heavily bullied at school ever since he was about 11 years old. He ran away into the wilderness at 15 after one too many beatings. He regrets his decision to leave his family but he knows it needed to happen to survive.
Let's go!  ^_^

• Avatar by: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't wanna live no more
Sometimes I hear death knocking at my front door
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug to juggle, another day another struggle
-Notorious B.I.G