The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Light VS Dark  (Read 7723 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Light VS Dark
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2015, 06:48:48 PM »
(Mind if I make a anti-hero who's a mercenary?)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2015, 08:16:44 PM »
(The car was not moving in the first place mate XD)
Aw Man! That's why I was so hesitant to take over. I knew I'd mess up the details! Sorry!
Oh woof

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2015, 08:39:48 PM »
(Mind if I make a anti-hero who's a mercenary?)
Sure. Just post a character sheet, an introduction and you're good to go. Our character sheets are at the beginning of the thread.
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »
(Thanks man.)

Secret ID name: Raiden Von Hoss
Anti hero name: Dr. Zed
Hero/villain: He is a anti-hero
Height: 5.4ft
Weight:194lb
Speices:Flamingo
Normal Clothes:A button up checker shirt, a white under shirt, a pair of grey jeans, and a pair of nice sneakers, and a ring with a ruby on it.
Anti-hero clothes: Full Plauge Doctor garb, with thick combat boots, and a cape thats black on the outside and red in the inside.
Weapons: a hidden blade in his cane, that has a small metal skull at the top. And his fist, though he perfer not to us them.Oh and CARDS!

Power: His power is to enchant his blank cards to cast spells. No the spell's power depends on the surface of the card. So if he made a card out of notebook paper, then the spell is pretty bad. But if he were to enchant a brand new playing card, then the spells piwer works as normal. Now the spell can be as simple to summon a fireball, or make a sheild around himself. Or make a fog to cover his escape. Now he can enchant about 20 cards per day, and once he makes all 20. Then he must get a full 8 hours of rest to make the cards once more.Which he can enchant on any card he has on him, until he hits the limit.

Weakness: Now his cards may be a bit broken, but he has no healing factor. So if he gets throw into a building he won't get up for a long time. Now he must say the cards name to cast the spell. So if someone were to choke him or he can't say it at all. Then no spell can be casted. So to give an example he use a card called. "Card of a wall of fire!" And such. Now when he uses his card, it is burned can't be used again. Unless he makes another one. But this can still hit the 20 card limit..

Job: He is actully a doctor.

Background: He was always found his magic as a child, and when he discovered his fathers old notebook. Which explained that in his bloodline, they all controlled the raw magic around them diffrently. So now the eager little bird wanted to find out how he controlled magic. So after many years of trail and error he soon found out that he can make templates that use magic. And since he is still learning even to use this. Now after his parents were killed for being "witches and devil worsihers" Raiden decided to get his vengence back and found that being his made up personallty Dr,Zed. He was having the time of his life fighting heros or finifhing off his long looked for killers.....

(Ok soooooo does this work, or do I need to tweak this character. I hope he's not over powered.)

You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2015, 10:55:16 PM »
He's fine. Actually pretty cool, now all you need is an introduction post. Where your character comes in to the rp.
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2015, 03:18:49 PM »
(Yes! I wanted to rp this character for a long time! )

It was time...I had my rest and my deck in hand which I slipped into my pocket as I step into the outside world. Which he looked on his hit list that has many pictures some with red slashes in them..He pulls a cell phone out of his pocket and dails his info man..."Charle...It's time for the hunt.....So any info?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2015, 03:40:23 PM »
He's fine. Actually pretty cool, now all you need is an introduction post. Where your character comes in to the rp.
(Talking of the RP when will you be making the new post, as your last post was innacurate as we discussed )
Oh yeah, sorry I haven't done that yet I'll just edit the original.
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2015, 04:25:57 PM »
(Wait...what just happened?)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2015, 04:34:54 PM »
Don't worry about it, I had screwed up the beginning of a wave post earlier, but now I fixed it. That's how this rp works. Me or Zane (the co-creater of the thread) post to advance the story for all characters, then a wave begins. After everyone posts we advance the story further.
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2015, 04:50:55 PM »
(Ahhh ok then. Thanks for telling me.)