The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dead Rising- Seattle (Interest Check)  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
Dead Rising- Seattle (Interest Check)
« on: October 13, 2015, 04:37:02 PM »
Yeah yeah I know, more zombies zombies zombies, the topic if oh so many RPs. But! I would like to try my hand at it. This is simply an interest check for an RP Im thinking of doing based off the Dead Rising games. It will take place in the same universe as the series, but in the recently infected city of Seattle Washington, sealed off from the outside world by a fence and military blockades. You as the player will get contacted and banded together by a person named The Operator, who has access to all the city's cameras and PA systems. The goal is to fight, survive, and escape the city, all while finding out the reason behind the outbreak  through missions given to you by The Operator. These missions will include things like case files (which advance the plot), saving survivors, searching for caches to gain better equipment, defeating psychopaths, and more. One thing I really wanted to focus on in this RP is player choice. Whether it be individually or by group, you all will have choices to make, each one changing and molding the story based off your decision. Be warned though, your actions can have consequences, and your character can die or cause others to die or get injured.

There is still more I need to discuss and explain, but like I stated above this is just and interest check. Im looking for 5-6 people (maybe more) who are willing to be active, and if you have any questions just ask them below
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Dead Rising- Seattle (Interest Check)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 04:30:30 PM »
I like the idea, but how will crafting your gear will work. Since thats the whole ponit in Dead Rising, is to make zany weapons. :)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.