The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Memories in the Mist  (Read 7083 times)

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
Re: Memories in the Mist
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 10:11:32 PM »
I let out a sigh and sat next to the girl and Kumi. "I had food...you should eat this.." I said giving him my half to him.
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Though the rains come... I still smile
    • Awards
  • Species: Kyuubi Stone
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6" 5
  • Weight: 189
  • Build: athletic, lithe
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 10:17:53 PM »
"it's all right, really, besides, from what you say, Elderon is close by, and we can get some REAL food"

He sat up, and started practising his movement with the swords
Without light
there is no dark
light can not exist without dark
neutrality is the balance of all things...
it is the way of all...

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 10:23:03 PM »
"Alright," I said and looked up at the gray sky. "It should take a day to get there so we should rest before heading out again," I said and looked at Kumi.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:31:02 PM by XBlackBlossomX »
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 10:33:15 PM »
Olhal was scared when he was grabbed; but quickly recovered. He gave a quick nod to Kuro, as a sign of appreciation; but when offered food he shook his head. "Have it. I can survive..."
"Don't be stupid, Olhal, you wore yourself out with the flames." Fyroh interrupted, and gratefully took the food. "Thank you very much. As for us... we've been travelling for a while now.  It's hard in the winter, as most animals are hibernating... We aren't from these parts whatsoever." he explained. Olhal still didn't take the food, having turned away slightly from the group; he was sulking over being threatened. He couldn't stand Fyroh at times. He was so... insensitive, especially to his allies. Feeling cold, being much further away from the fire than the rest, he created a small fireball, which was little more than a match flames size.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Though the rains come... I still smile
    • Awards
  • Species: Kyuubi Stone
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6" 5
  • Weight: 189
  • Build: athletic, lithe
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2007, 10:36:22 PM »
"Alright" he paused in his practice
"umm...why do you want to go to Elderon, kumy?
"I'm looking for someone, someone who stole something very dear to me... and you! Come over here and eat, I won't let someone
die while im incharge!"
he sat down exhausted, he closed his eyes, and was about to fall a sleep, when Mishakal curled up next to him,
snuggling closer.
" Your warm Kumy, I like you" she yawned and fell asleep quickly
"I like you too..." and he slept with a smile on his face
Without light
there is no dark
light can not exist without dark
neutrality is the balance of all things...
it is the way of all...

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2007, 10:40:39 PM »
I looked at Olhal from the corner of my eyes "Olhal, come over here would ya, you'll freeze if you don't." I looked back to see Mishakal curled up next to Yokumi and smiled a bit, "Well isn't that cute." I said getting up and sitting down under a tree, "Someone needs to be night watch so I'll do it," I told everyone else, "You should all get some rest." The truth was, I never really did sleep much...I really didn't need to.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2007, 10:43:23 PM »
Olhal completely ignored both commands to eat, but turned his head to Kuro. "Can you..." he began. "No... never mind." He turned his head back again, focusing on the flame. It finally went out. He turned back to Kuro. "Can you...  uh, never mind. How did you know my name?" he asked.
RP characters:

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2007, 10:46:28 PM »
"This one here said your name did he not..." I said pointing to Fyroh.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2007, 10:48:23 PM »
name: Gina Atsuko
species: Artic Wolf (You could say white or silver wolf too.)
class: Ninja
weapons: Silver Twin Sai, one worn on each hip, and what looks like a short, rounded stick type of thing on her back which is actually Ninja Twin Blades that sheath together to look like that.
skills: Control of fire, fairly quick movement.
element: Fire
alignment: Neutral
religion: Solvarian
hometown: None
appearance: 5' 4" tall female; average female build; slightly muscular; silver/white medium length hair; completely black eyes; wears an all black, non-flammable, form-fitting ninja suit covering her whole body except her head, hands, and feet; non-flammable black ninja shoes; non-flammable black gloves.
description: She travels alone. She has traveled so much that she actually doesn't remember what place she was born. Plus, her parents were travelers so they didn't stay anywhere for too long. She wanders aimlessly with no particular destination. She has had the weapons she carries for years. She began training with her father and has continued training herself as she travels, becoming very skilled with her weapons. Her parents have hid many things from her and she knows this. She hopes to figure out what those things are but isn't totally concerned about it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked through the forest, arms crossed and looking down at the ground, glancing up now and again. She shivered a little, then blew a couple bursts of fire out of her mouth (breath of fire: firebending move) for warmth. Uncrossing her arms, she looks up to see where she was heading and rubs her gloved hands together. She scanned the area around her and saw a campsite up ahead and alittle to her right in a clearing. Huh, there are actually others out here? She thought to herself and paused for a second, then started walking again but not in the direction of the campsite, just straight ahead like she was before. She seperated her hands, making a ball of fire inbetween them to keep her warm as she walked.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:50:40 PM by VeeSmith »

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »
Olhal sighed with relief. "Ah. Sorry to bother you." He focused on creating a new flame, with success; it was the same size as the last one, though, and his face paled as he did so. Fyroh turned, and noticed this. "Not good." he muttered, and rushed to Olhal, supporting him. "Eat something, you idiot!!" he snapped, but Olhal didn't seem to pay attention; he looked as if he were going to faint.
RP characters:

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 10:58:25 PM »
She continued on with the ball of fire inbetween her hands. She looked over at the camp and saw two fires, but one was out of place. "Ah, one can control fire like myself." She said quietly to herself and smiled slightly. She turned her head so she was looking back in the direction she was walking, lifting her hands so the ball of fire was in front of her chest. She sighed; the warmth felt very nice.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 11:04:26 PM »
Olhal groaned weakly, noticing Gina, but couldn't communicate with her. Fyroh shook him. "Olhal... I'll force feed you if I have to!!" Judging by no reply from Olhal, Fyroh decided that he did have to, and took his meat, forcing some into Olhals mouth. Olhal didnt seem bothered, not resisting, yet not helping either.
RP characters:

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2007, 11:31:57 PM »
Her ears twitched and her fire ball shrank some when she stopped concentrating for that second. Her ears picked up a weak groan and then a voice saying: "Olhal... I'll force feed you if I have to!!" She turned her head to look at the camp and saw Olhal being force fed. She stopped walking and frowned, knowing that his energy was low and he had obviously been refusing to eat. She whispered very quietly to herself, "You should never do that. Never lose so much energy and refuse food afterwards. People die that way." She watched helplessly, her fire ball dimming and brightening with her breathing.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 11:33:43 PM by VeeSmith »

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2007, 11:35:10 PM »
Olhal still wasn't eating properly. He was swallowing, but not chewing properly or anything. Eating seemed to be an effort to him. Fyroh saw that he wasn't chewing, and frowned. "You're like some kind of disabled person!" he shouted in Olhals face, to no effect. Fyroh sighed, and moved Olhals jaw up and down, forcing him to chew; but it didnt work, the food dribbled out of his mouth. Fyroh was beginning to get angry.
RP characters:

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 11:42:29 PM »
"My goddess...." I said shaking my head. This really was quite a spectical they were making.