The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for an artist to request ref sheet/artwork for Kindran  (Read 838 times)

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
Looking for an artist to request ref sheet/artwork for Kindran
« on: October 05, 2015, 09:28:39 PM »
Hello all!

It has come to my attention that I really have never had any sort of artwork actually done for my fursona Kin Q.Q

I would like to make a request for a ref sheet or artwork, simple is fine even, for him. Eventually I will actually tip, I am just a little short on funds right now with 3 major trips coming up (one to AZ Fur Con for any attending)

for the basics here you go, most of the info can even be found on my profile :3

Species: Cat/Snake Hybrid (Cake for short, havent come up with an actual name for it yet XD )

Anthro or Feral (quadruped): Anthro

Body Type/Build: Athletic, as he was created by military contractors

Fur/scales/body Color: Dark grey scales with purple veins running through that glow when powers are activated.

Any Markings: scars on his face from combat nothing distinctive just a few slash marks on his left cheek and chest

Hair Style & Color: Black hair that is longer due to his escape from civilization, not unkempt though.

Eye Color: Left is Golden while his Right is Blood Red

Clothing: He wears typically a standard flat neutral color tee with a leather duster (doesn't matter the color but preferably not black) cargo pants and combat boots

Accessories: a pair of daggers at his hip and a canteen flask that he took while on the run. Other than that just a pocket watch that a long lost friend had given him.

Personality: Kin is on the run from those that created him, being deemed a failed project he was set to be exterminated. He is soft spoken unless he feels that he or someone close to him is threatened. He thinks tactically and sometimes this gives him a seemingly cold demeanor, however he always acts in the best interests of those around him.

Anything else you think I should know: If you need to know anything else please ask, I tried to keep all information relevant. preferred setting if doing an actual piece would be after he escapes from the lab he was created/raised/trained in, or in the forest where he escaped to.

Thank you again should anyone take up this request!
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"