The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Emergency $9 Commissions!  (Read 941 times)

Offline Pegagamer

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Sup sup sup
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Profile of this person
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Husky
  • Coloring: Red and white coat, Brown eyes and hair,
  • Height: 5ft 2
  • Weight: 121 Lb
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
Emergency $9 Commissions!
« on: October 03, 2015, 03:47:28 PM »
EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS!

I am doing an emergency commission sale! Sadly no color but I'm willing to do some AWESOME line art comics no matter how extravagant!

You see there's this cat we're wanting to get not only to be a member of our family, but as a companion animal for my fiance. And we're hoping to at least raise $100 for us to get him for adoption fees but the 300 in case for the apartment deposit for animals because my fiance has to go in to get a letter from his doctor about it.

Either way we need your help! I'm willing to do some line art pictures and I usually only charge $5-$8 but for now it's only gonna be $9 because of the emergency. If possible PLEASE spread the word we're only asking for help because it's so sudden... We went in Thursday asking to hold him but they said they'd hold him till MONDAY. PLEASE PLEASE message me for commissions and spread the word. This will mean a lot not only to my fiance but to the cat as well..

All donations here https://www.gofundme.com/4g5s6r2s

Examples of work:

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 03:56:01 PM by Wyte, Reason: Please do not title threads in all caps. »
  • Signature art by: Myself
l