The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Gotham City  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Gotham City
« on: January 17, 2016, 02:50:30 PM »
This is a rp that I thought would be good for my character. You can be in Arkham Asylum, in a gang, a citizen, a student in school, or a hero.
Name:
Gender Identity:
Sex: (optional)
Species:
Weight:
Markings:
Description:

About me:
Name: Madness
Gender Identity: Male
Sex:
Species: I'm a fox that has the appearance of a cat because of my mother being part cat.
Height:6'foot
Weight:110lbs
Markings: Joker scars
Description: When I was a child I seemed normal but I didn't let the fact that I had already went mad show I could hold it back but it grew as I grew. Soon it burst out in high school and I had carved a smile into my face to prove that I was a happy person and then jumped on another student and staged him to death. I was taken to a asylum and kept there until I turned 21 then I was released but when I hot out a went and stabbed another man to death. I was then sent to Arkham Asylum where where I started a gang The Killing Joke and we broke out and hid for a while I figured out that all I had to do was envelope the world into chaos and anarchy. I was in the middle of my first job at doing this when he came a "hero" to stop me and that is where I am today I had got away from him laughing as I blew up the building he was in I don't know if he is dead hmmmmm I wonder who he is.

“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Gotham City
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 05:02:36 PM »
(This looks fun. I'm joining.)

Name: Cecilia Jacobs.
Sex: Female
*Weight:110Lbs.
Description: Cecilia is an expert at stealth, her main weapon is a sword which she carries on her back.

* (for roleplay purposes, Cecilia isn't fat.)
Oh woof

Offline Dmscootr

• Noble Newt
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Red
  • Height: 6 ft 3
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Sort of fit to fluffy to tell
  • Currently: Trying not to die
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 10:39:21 PM »
Name: Daniel Murray
Gender Identity: Male
Species: Human
Height: 6'2
Weight: 185
Markings: A scar across my eye and a tattoo that says inmate #411793
Description:
Ever since I was born I was considered a freak of nature while others around me were furry I was bald with the only hair being on my head the people hated me and it forced me into a life of crime because I could not afford to eat or sleep anywhere one day I was caught stealing bread and they put me in maximum security prison known as the arkham asylum

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 10:50:20 PM »
Dm approved I like to think myself as  freak but with hair maybe you can escape the asylum or make your own gang there like me you chose your own path.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 11:01:51 PM »
Did you approve me? Or am I missing something?
Oh woof

Offline Dmscootr

• Noble Newt
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 11:35:43 PM »
*the cold wet asylum was filled with all sorts of convicts but none like him he had his own cell his own lunch table his own weight bunch but Daniel is training he is training to escape he just needs to wait for the right moment to escape his plan requires the lights to go out for just thirty seconds and when he gets out he has no plan he just needs to escape he is currently at lunch when a brute Rhino hits his shoulder causing him to drop his tray* HEY! watch it *the rhino replies and what are you gonna do about it FREAK!* Daniel hits him in the face and drops him instantly to the ground and just as soon as it happens guards come down and throw him back in his cell* GAH THIS STUPID PRISON *bangs on the walls helplessly*

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6"2'
  • Weight: 310
  • Build: Well toned, skinny
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 04:12:14 AM »
"Ladies and gentlemen!" Ammon grinned down at the hostage crowd from his place at one of the podiums. His latest venture had taken him to the museum of history. Of course there were civilians, though they weren't quite prepared for Egyptian soldiers rushing in and taking them all hostage. "I have come for a very specific item, and once I have it you may go about your day! But, I do in fact need an employee! Someone who knows where the tablet of Horus was placed. Oh, and don't bother trying to play it off, because I know it's here!" The police had arrived previously, and had their perimeter set up. But when they tried to open up the doors to rush inside, they were sealed shut. "You there!" Ammon pointed his staff at the curator "you look important!" His lackeys grabbed him, and brought him up to the podium. "Tell me, where is the tablet?" The curator only shook his head, scared out of his mind. "I don't know what you're talking about!" "Do not. Play stupid with me, maggot!" He jabbed him with his staff "else I will suck the soul from your very body!" That was enough to get him talking. "Th-the delivery area! At the back of the museum!" Ammon chuckled "thank you for assisting your pharaoh my disciple. You may return to your place." He was let up, and he immediately ran back to the crowd. "Now! None of you will leave, or even make a phone call until I have that tablet." He nodded to two of his men, and they ran off deeper into the museum. "Your pharaoh appreciates your cooperation!"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 07:53:13 AM »
"hmmm bank robbery I want something new like I don't know come up with something fun and exciting mabye make a killer fun town at the asylum whoooo that's it boys were taking that old asylum I used to live in." 'i had been trying to come up with something to do for about an hour I have went through two men and a woman until I hot this idea.' "ooooohhhh I can't wait to do this we can make the main entrance look all scary and funny at the same time and have like a dollar coaster In it I can't wait for it." 'looks at all of the men and women around the table.' "it will be fun." Yeah and dangerous Mad we could loose a lot of men. "shut up." 'pulls out a revolver and pulls the trigger making a bang sound and a flag pops out. The man looked so scared all I could do was laugh at him.' "oh you thought I was serious well guess what I am." 'pulls the trigger again and the pole the flag was on shot out and impaled the guy.' "ohhhh ahahahaha your so stupid man why would you say that does anyone agree." 'everyone shakes their head afraid.' "alright lets get started then."
I'm that Joker!

Offline Cyberz

• Vibrating Furby
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Blood red, white
  • Height: 5"9
  • Weight: 165
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 01:54:38 AM »
"Good job, we are in the asylum again thanks to you!" "*What! Its not my fault that the nurse at the hospital did not want the lung we took from the guy on the street and called the cops!*" "Yeah sure now i am again the bad person, and if you don´t stop yelling at me like this i have to slam my head against this wall until you are quiet!"  "When you are done talking to yourself get out of that cell and go to the lunchroom." a guard said to me. So i went to the lunchroom. "Grr pork with beans and mashed potatoes, i hate that!" "*I like potatoes*" "Shut up! i need to think!" "Wait a second, have you seen this strange guy over there who has no fur?" "*Do you think the same as i?*" "Yeah, we shoud cut him open and see whats inside him!" "*i think your plan just has one big problem, the guards bring him back to his cell because he just punched this other guy.*" Suddenly the bell rings signaling its the end of the lunchbreak and i have to get back to my cell. "*Hey listen! We need to get out of this hellhole, you know like an old fashioned prison escape.*" "Good idea its realy boring in here and i hate the food, i just don´t know how we shoud get out of here."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 02:02:03 AM »
'when everyone is all ready I signal for the some 70 men to the 5 18 wheelers and trailers.' "everyone hop in we are going to take that Asylum. Inside each trailer is a rocket launcher two stop outside the asylum and shot rockets at the gate until it goes in and then we flood them and make sure the crowd control is good we don't need some of these inmates trying something. We will start to work at putting a wall up at where the hole is. Then start recruiting as many inmates that will join and if there are any with a special skill or look strange bring them to me I will look at them personally." 'everyone piles into the 18 wheelers and we start to head to the Asylum.'

Post Merge: January 24, 2016, 02:03:16 AM
'when everyone is all ready I signal for the some 70 men to the 5 18 wheelers and trailers.' "everyone hop in we are going to take that Asylum. Inside each trailer is a rocket launcher two stop outside the asylum and shot rockets at the gate until it goes in and then we flood them and make sure the crowd control is good we don't need some of these inmates trying something. We will start to work at putting a wall up at where the hole is. Then start recruiting as many inmates that will join and if there are any with a special skill or look strange bring them to me I will look at them personally." 'everyone piles into the 18 wheelers and we start to head to the Asylum.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Dmscootr

• Noble Newt
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 04:23:20 PM »
(sorry guys :/ ) *the cell door opens and my cell floods with light causing me to squint hard* is my time up yet? *the guard only gave a scoff and dragged me out giving me a few whacks into my ribcage but they didn't hurt because i had been preparing it took everything in me to no kill that man and start my plan but still the plan was... missing a good distraction the guard dragged me into the courtyard it must be noon all of the inmates were out there walking fighting doing deals for contraband items some were just staring so i walked over to a corner and stood there waiting watching*

Offline Cyberz

• Vibrating Furby
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Blood red, white
  • Height: 5"9
  • Weight: 165
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2016, 08:57:38 PM »
"Time to wake up sunshine." a guard said to me while he poured a bucket of ice cold water on me. "ahhh! I havent ripped out his liver! huh? what?"  "Its noon so go out to the courtyard i wont say it twice!" So i went out to the courtyard. "*Grr, i hate it to be outside!*" "Yeah i know but we cant change that, we shoud look for someone we can cooperate with." Suddenly, while i was walking around i accidently ran into someone. "Hey are you blind watch your step!" He yelled at me and punched me in the face. He hit me with such a force that it pushed me to the ground. "You are gonna pay for that!" I took my scalpel out of my pocket cut off his belly and ripped out his stomach. Lucky for me no guard saw that so i could easily hide his corpse in a trashcan and continued walking around. "*Hey look over there its the guy who has no fur, we shoud go and say hi to him.*" "yeah good idea." I walked up to him reached out one of my in blood covered  paw and said "hello there my name is Bonesaw who are you?"

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: half-fox and half-frog
  • Coloring: Mostly green with red tipping
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: Very light
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2016, 11:24:01 PM »
Z was walking through the hall of Arkham Asylum after gather some poison from one of inmate. His company been trying to make a antitoxin against this famous female inmate. "Why am I always the one to deal with her. Just so she can breath poison fume that make male fall in love with her don't mean she not evil. A little wacky sure but not evil." He walk while he shake his head. He rub his cheek to clean off the green lipstick. "Good kisser though."
........ RRRRMEW