The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Players needed for werewolf the apocalypse (New players welcome)  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Ryker_Chinchilla

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinchilla
Players needed for werewolf the apocalypse (New players welcome)
« on: September 27, 2015, 01:37:10 AM »
Hello!

I’m trying to put to gather a role-playing game for werewolf the apocalypse and need some players who are willing to play a werewolf and have fun. This game will be aimed towards new players so don’t worry about experience or rules.

What is werewolf the apocalypse(WtA)? WtA is a game where you are born ether a human, wolf or werewolf, and at an age ranging from 12 to 19 gain the ability to shift in to other forms. Because of this it is now up to you to save the world from anything that would dare to damage it. For more and better info go here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werew.....alypse#Premise
 We will be playing this game from the very start (first change) meaning you can play this game with no prior knowledge of the world.

I will be using roll20 for dice. This does not mean you have to but it would make my job easier.
 If you want to know what book I will be using. I will be using a 20th anniversary book for almost everything but it’s not required for you to have it.
 This game will take place in a setting called “World of darkness.”
 The World of Darkness as the wiki puts it. “Is a modern gothic setting. It presents an image of the modern world "through a looking glass darkly": more dangerous, less caring, and filled with monsters of both human and inhuman varieties. “
 In summary this will not be a high fantasy train ride with magic and candy, but a more serious and mature game dealing with things like the apocalypse, morality and survival. (not that you can’t have candy and train rides)
 So I recommend not playing a hyper silly character that runs in to battle wielding a fish, Because if they do they will not last long.
Now that is out of the way. Be sure to ask any question you might have and let me know if your interested.
 ^_^
 games will start at 10am to 4pm Pacific Time on wednesday.
 First game is on the 30th and it will be character creation.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:19:00 AM by Ryker_Chinchilla »
meh. ech.