The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dead city (a zombie RP, OOC & sign up thread)(closed)  (Read 11306 times)

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
Dead city (a zombie RP, OOC & sign up thread)(closed)
« on: September 23, 2015, 09:49:45 PM »
So as you probably guessed this is a zombie RP set in the city of California.

Please read all of the following information so you know what is going on and not violate any of the rules.

SETTING

as mentioned above this is in the city of California and the city has been walled off and strangely enough i seemed to have happened over night just as the outbreak began to spread from there. There is no outside contact and the walls are too high to simply climb (think Raccoon city from resident evil). this RP will start two weeks from when the outbreak began.

ZOMBIES

so how the infection spreads is from the transfer of infected fluid to your insides, be it spit, blood, or vomit it doesn't matter. if it was infected and you have it in you,  you are infected making scratches possible to infect. as for the zombies themselves there is three stages.

stage one is six hours after the bite which is the aggression stage the infected person will loose all control and lash out at anything nearby with anything they get a hold of. they no longer have any intelligence and can spread the infection if they bite someone they also have no more pain threshold making them fully exert themselves. you can kill them in any normal way you kill a non turned.

stage two is the turning phase. if the infected survive the aggression stage which lasts for about two hours the infected will suddenly vomit and collapse. seemingly dead. best time to kill destroy the brain.

stage three is the turned phase. this happens about two hours after the collapse and you get your stereotypical zombie they get back up and start shambling around. the undead are attracted to light and sound with their vision being horrendously poor. you can slowly walk around them and they will not notice you if you don't make a sound. Explosives are ineffective against the fully turned.

THERE WILL BE NO SPECIAL UNDEAD!!!

RULES!

The rules are simple.
  • Do whatever you want to survive BUT BE REASONABLE! (If you are completely overrun and i looks like you will die don't suddenly kill every zombie without a problem. Same goes for loot.)
  • If you want to be military ask permission first. i don't want too many of them because it isn't too fun with too many around and you will be given a hidden agenda depending on what military unit you are a part of.
  • No power playing! If you know something your character doesn't your character doesn't know it!
  • No meta gaming! Don't plan things out with other players way before the event arrives.
  • Keep to around 4+ sentences. every now and again you can slip under the limit but routinely do it and you will be punished.
  • follow the rest of the forum rules.
  • use the template i provide for your CS. If you don't you will be ignored.
If you break any of these rules you will suddenly be killed off. and if you die you can make another character so don't worry.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Species:
Personalty:
Equipment: (non-weapon related things. example: bags, cases, medical equipment, food ect.)
weapons: (weapons and ammunition. if you are unsure about something ask. three is the maximum.)
Backstory: (the reason why you are here and your occupation.)
Appearance:
Agenda: (if you don't want to be military delete this line.)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 03:11:08 PM by Drakeyboy »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Dead city (a zombie RP, OOC & sign up thread)(closed)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 09:51:08 PM »
Name: Zaida

Age: 20 (although looks young, has the appearance of an 17 or 18 year old)

Species: Ashvalian Sergal/ Chimera Synx hybrid

Personalty: Calm, demented, Cold at times, Tough, Untrusting, Dominate, Quiet, lonely, Broken

Equipment:
•bag of beef jerky
•two bottled waters one almost gone and a monster energy
•flashlight
•healing pack partially used and missing some items
•2 small boxes (ones you can purchase at a gunstore) 45 ACP with
•9mm 2 gauge.
•lighter
•Somtimes her jacket when it's not cold...

Weapons: USP.45, SWAT-K, machete, close combat, small hunting blade.

Backstory: Not having a bright life she was raised in the streets. Not remembering much for it was fuzzy, eventually in a foster home, growing old enough she moved out... Or to her it was but to the foster home was a runaway. familiar of taking care of herself she did a decent job on her own.
Eventually living in a low area like she always did she struggled to keep her jobs (low economy) desperate she barrowed money not going through with her side of the deal. Forced in a gang she did vulgar things around her age of late sixteens. growing into this she began to stick to this horrid lifestyle, becoming cold, demented, and such though she still was a furry and had emotions just a tough cold later coated that's. A year after breaking away she was on her own though captured as she was familiar for her crimes. Zaida having the opportunity to work undercover or stay behind bars for quite some time... Of course choosing the smart choice meaning she was free, would be paid which gave an advantage to have a good life. However working only for a year and a few months... The news broke out.
The outbreak... Struggling to comprehend what was happening she was clueless, scared unsure what she could do. Zaida seeing the dead bite the living noticed the transformation. Quickly avoiding much furries as possible, she continues for travel avoiding many furries as possibly in hopes to find a safer area, or die trying.

Appearance: A good looking hybrid, She's short about 5'2, skinny but giving a fit and curvy tone. She has purple fur toned with white but between the colors there's a small amount of black. She has short soft fur although her scruff is fluffy, her long tail has a silky tip. Eyes glow a sea green (leaning a bit to a Aqua) with dark but faded pupils with two rings (not noticeable unless looking at her close up). Lastly having hair either in a faux hawk or pixie cut (most hawk).
Zaida then Wears Black combat boots, Dark jeans just a bit baggy for more movement, a tight dark grey tank top, both arms covered in bandage wrap and partially her paws, black Korean style jacket, Gas mask covering her face fully (single and dark lense hiding her eyes), shoulder gun holster, leg holster
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 12:16:41 PM by Zaida »

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
Re: Dead city (a zombie RP, OOC & sign up thread)
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 09:58:34 PM »
Lol not even one minute in and i have a hit. XD

well throw up a CS and I'll look it over.

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 11:44:09 PM »
Yay! Zombies! Ill toss up a CS soon

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 12:47:34 AM »
Name: Patricia "Pat" Verdun

Species: Husky

Personalty: Pat is a very closed of individual because of past trauma involving her parents. it's very hard for her to trust someone, and ever harder for her to let someone in. her general attitude is negative and pessimistic but that is just to protect herself from more heartache. in reality she's actually a very nice person that likes to help from the sidelines. she hates it when others try to open her up and even more when others force her to talk about her past. she's a avid gamer too.

Equipment:
  • large hiking backpack.
  • a case to hold twenty five 12 gauge shot gun rounds.
  • a belt to hold six shotgun rounds.
  • three cans of food.
  • a half empty water bottle.
  • can opener.
  • miscellaneous tool set for electronics repair.
  • her handheld console with charging cable.
weapons:
  • Stevens model 555 over under shotgun. 12 gauge
  • 12 rounds of 12 gauge buckshot.
  • 6 rounds of 12 gauge slug rounds.
  • 9-iron golf club
Backstory: Pat was actually raised in a rich household in the Mississippi. Her parents though were the stereotypical rich snobs though that wouldn't give their daughter any freedom treating her much like a porcelain doll. Pat eventually caught onto this at the age of ten an rebelled till her parents couldn't handle her anymore sending her off to her grandparents in California at the age of twelve. there she started having a normal-ish life and went to school despite it being late. once she got out of high school she went to the university of California right away for electronics being interested in computers and such.

when the outbreak happened she rushed home to her grandparents to see if they were ok. but her grandmother had her head blown off along with her grandfather who was still holding the shotgun she carries to this day. because she games a lot she had a plan in the zombies were to outbreak. just the wall kinda puts a flaw in it.

Her first week of the zombies was very rough. coupled with her loving grandparents dying she had to run from several groups that simply wanted to get in her pants.

Appearance: Pat stands at 5'4" with a fairly slim build, she does have nice hips though. She is a ginger husky with shoulder blade length dyed red messy hair. she has solid green eyes that has a few piercings over her left eye and one on her right ear closer to her head.

her clothing is dark skinny jeans, black canvas shoes, a red tank top that had a 8-bit bomb on it, her signature kacky green hoodie that has a white tribal pattern on her right sleeve, and a orange beanie with a single button that has the paragon logo from mass effect.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 05:58:11 AM »
*Saving for later*

Offline Xavier Akafur

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter-Wolf
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown, tan
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 205 lbs
  • Build: Sturdy
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 07:52:03 AM »
Haha, I almost did a zombie RP instead of the steampunk plaguelands. But I thought modern zombies were a bit overdone. I may join if I have time. :p
Captain of the Stormrider

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 02:27:27 PM »
Name: Xia

Species: coyote

Personalty:  Laid back, lazy, bubbly attitude, a bit cowardly

Equipment: pocket lint (none)

weapons: Baseball bat

Backstory: Xia led a good life she supposes. The single child of a loving family the coyote was very active in her youth, enjoying sports, games, and running. She also enjoyed computers, enough that she made it her proffession to fix them in later life.

Unfortunetly all of her training, college degrees, and certifications ammount to a hill of beans in the zombie appocolypse. In fact her secular life style put her at a bit of a dissadvantage during the outbreak. A fast paced job and a cushy chair had left the once scrawny coyote little time to exercise these past few years, giving zombies plenty of meat to sink gheir teeth into if they were to catch her.

Worse still Xia wasn't even supposed to be here. She is a vacationing tourist who came to see the beach and house sit for a friend while they took a trip to Europe. She spent the majority of the outbreak locked away in their friends house watching DVDs and raiding their fridge until supplies finally ran out...

...two days ago...

Faced with the very real possibility of starvation the coyote braved the city in search of supplies.

Appearance:  A fat brown coyote

Obesity comes in many forms. The victim of a secular life filled with fast food and energy drinks Xia has a decidedly pear shape quality. Her rump is fleshed and her belly is soft. Her pot gut spills out from under a sleevless levi vest and over a pair of loose fitting shorts.
Xia's pelt is not uncommon. Light brown fur mingled with grey. Her paws, ears and tip of her tail are dark brown. Her underbelly is white.
Her facial features are soft, resting on a neck thick with fur and flesh. Her snout is very pointed though as are her long triangle shape ears. Both ears have a series of three earings.
Her tail has a gold bracelet like band near the tip and near the base.
She also wears black fingerless gloves on her paws.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 02:49:55 PM »
Haha, I almost did a zombie RP instead of the steampunk plaguelands. But I thought modern zombies were a bit overdone. I may join if I have time. :p

zombies are never overdone....
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 03:06:46 PM »
Ccolcoyote your accepted! Let's see how your chubby character fares! XD

As for everyone else sure drop a CS if you want to join!  ^_^

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2015, 03:18:46 PM »
well why not, i like a good old fashion zombie fest..

I think a hero will be me...
Name: Drago Destiny Darklight
Species: Celestial Dragon ( a dragon with angel wings)

Personalty: here are my traits
Honest

intelligent
Loyal

Loving

Kind
Happy
Determined
Persistent
Adventurous
Cooperative
Cheerful
Optimistic
Funny

Equipment:
1. a backpack, large ( military hiking bag)
2. another bag, a medical bag with essentials for personal care
3 ( there is two but well). Duct tape and rope
4. Crowbar
5. Binoculars
6.Flashlight (with a assortment of spare batteries)
7. Matches and a lighter
8. two bottles of water, five cans of beans (essential) and a dozen MREs.
9. Swiss army knife
10. 1 pair of two way radios
11. sharpener (to sharpen blades)
weapons: a hunting knife, a machete, crowbar

Backstory: Drago was born in Australia, he was a country and was quite intelligent for all it was worth. He had spend his many years building up to go to university, saving and studying. He recently got his results from his finals and managed to successfully be granted eligibility for the university in Australia he was looking for. However Drago wished to see the world before he plunged back into the education system so he went on a backpacking trip to America. As he traveled throughout California, his first destination, the dead began walking and now everything has gone to hell for this country kid.

Appearance:
Drago is a Golden Dragon with white, Anglic wings. His underside is white though on the left side of his body is a image of a red dragon spewing black flames. He has a large scar over his right eye, the scar is etched from his right eyebrow to his cheek. He wears a large hooded overcoat and has black boots and large camo cargo pants to complete the attire. Oh and he has a black pair of sunglasses. And Black military boots
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 08:03:54 AM by Celestial_Dragon »
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2015, 03:44:37 PM »
Nice character celestial but... i prefer if there was actually a backstory to the character. You don't have to if you really don't want to but i would prefer it. Either way you are accepted.

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2015, 04:11:28 PM »
Im sure my chubby coyote will help round out the cast :3

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2015, 04:15:03 PM »
*facepalm* why did you do that...

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2015, 04:20:02 PM »
Because Xia has such a well rounded personality!

And because I could ^.^

So. Some quick questions about the story.

The infected, are they undead or merely infected?

Are they fast zombies or slow zombies?