The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Treasured World  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • My treasure is more then just gems.
    • Awards
  • Species: human/dragon hybrid
  • Coloring: blue scales
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 170
  • Build: average for a human
Treasured World
« on: September 16, 2015, 04:15:42 PM »
There is a town, and a forest nearby. All sorts of people exist here, and many come here. The town has a normal number of people, and the forest isn't too thick but thick enough to be somewhat protective.

"I knew I shouldn't have tried flying through that storm" Dreq says as he lands, laying against a tree. Being carefully aware of his surroundings he slowly falls asleep. Having a hard time remaining awake when he has cuts all along the underside of his wings, and is generally just exhausted.

All people welcome to join, join wherever you want.
Dreq is, stronger then a human, able to stand a human punch without damage but too much more then that and I'm injured, claws that are almost always retracted, able to fly, wings are more sensitive then the rest of my body, able to see farther then humans, and hear just slightly more, looks to be the age of a young adult, mentality of a young dragon, introverted, almost always calm, anger and annoyance from him is dangerous, loves his treasures, which is more then just gems—its all that he values.

poke him if you wish to hear from him or have him do something (ie message me, I'll be most likely lurking and just havn't felt like posting or something. If you message me maybe I'll actually be active a little bit (so basically what you expect from a dragon))

Offline Ragnaras

• Vibrating Furby
  • http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAQo8tWaJ
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Slightly fluffy
  • Currently: Lonely
Re: Treasured World
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 10:36:08 AM »
Foot steaps and tje sound of clanking glass aproches from the forest. "Well well what do we have here?" As a tall robed figure lookms over the wounded Dragon kin. "Now how does one winend up in this condition hmm?" He says while fiddleing with glass bottles conected to this belt. "Ahhh here we go... this....should help... or it might not...fairly certain it will.... taists lile pig swill  however." He says, voice muffled through the plueg mask he has dawned.
"Drink and sleep. When you awake... you will be aome place safe" he says handing you a bottle of black liquid.
"You have lost a fair amount of blood! Time is of the easance!" He pressures.

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 08:55:32 PM »
Not sure if he can trust the stranger, but being too hurt and tired to actually be able to think it through, he drinks it. Still looking weary and unsure of his situation but at the same time too tired and hurt to do anything about it.
Dreq is, stronger then a human, able to stand a human punch without damage but too much more then that and I'm injured, claws that are almost always retracted, able to fly, wings are more sensitive then the rest of my body, able to see farther then humans, and hear just slightly more, looks to be the age of a young adult, mentality of a young dragon, introverted, almost always calm, anger and annoyance from him is dangerous, loves his treasures, which is more then just gems—its all that he values.

poke him if you wish to hear from him or have him do something (ie message me, I'll be most likely lurking and just havn't felt like posting or something. If you message me maybe I'll actually be active a little bit (so basically what you expect from a dragon))

Offline Ragnaras

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 09:17:27 PM »
Within a few moment the potion starts to take effect and you start to drift to sleep.
He says something just befor you fade into sleep
"Your safe now...."

You drift into a deep sleep
(Insert dark orcestral music here)

You awake in a cold sweat in an unfimilar bed, in an un familiar building with potions everywere

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 10:45:00 PM »
Immediately sitting up after waking up, completely on guard, he looks around. Unsure where he is or if hes safe he takes note of everything within sight. Noting that he's indoors he decides it would be an unwise idea to try and escape without knowing anything, so he backs into a corner as to be able to see the entire room. From his position he plans out how he would defend himself in this room, and how he would get our, while also trying to figure out where he is and if he actually is safe.

Offline Ragnaras

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 11:28:39 PM »
The door of the small hut opens letting a flood of warm light through the opening, and a black figure appears in the door way.
"Well, look whose finaly up." The digure says.
"You shouldnt move too much your wounds havent healed yet and your wings sorry to say got a few new holes" the figure says as he walks into the room holding a small green vial filled with a thick slury of something.
Your eyes adjust to the light and you see a large white wolf dawned in what looks like ancient priest robes.
"Hows your head"

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 11:35:09 PM »
Calming down a little, seeing as he doesn't seem to be a threat, the initial adrenaline rush dies down. "ugh," he says feeling how hurt he actually is, leaning against the wall a bit. Muttering more to himself then as an actual answer he says "how did it even get this bad, I really didn't think that I'd come out of that hurt this much... ... I don't remember ever managing to hurt this much". His voice sounds a bit strained, from pain and just generally not interacting with people on too much of a regular basis.

Offline Ragnaras

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 12:40:59 AM »
"You were out for about two weeks, partaly cause of the potion" he begins " And due to the speed of the wind in that storm, im auprised you wernt shreded in the air. But the ize of the skid mark in the dirt, and the fact the firat tree you hit, you broke it in half." He says
"Well in short its a damned miricle you didnt break your neck... un like your 1st 2 nd and 4 th rib., soooo... dont meve around and drink this swill, it should aid in the healing and recovery"
H says tossing the vial at you.
"Drink up"

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 12:45:27 AM »
Trusting a lot more now, he drinks it. Wondering to himself how long it will take for him to fully heal, and about what brought him to this situation. Dreq says "thanks, sorry for being so much trouble..." for the first time actually talking to you.

Offline Ragnaras

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 12:49:39 AM »
"Bahahahaha" he lets out a bolsterous laugh
"Listen if you were touble, i would have burried you out back, ive seen  alot in all my ears on midguard here, and you... wernt trouble at all." He says grinning.
*The wolf talks as if he was ancient however he looks like he is in his early twenties*

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 12:54:05 AM »
"well I'm glad to hear that" he says, sounding slightly relieved "guess I never did get used to being around people enough to tell" he finishes, not being fazed at all by him looking and talking like different ages. Looking one age by one standard and seeming to be another age by the other does that to a person.

Offline Ragnaras

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2015, 02:15:53 AM »
"So... everyone has a pourpose, what is yours here" he says mixing some plants in a pestal bowl and begins grinding them into a paist.
You can see a blue glow coming from the left sleve of his robe.

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2015, 02:21:11 AM »
"Gather knowledge, learn about how others think, see things from all around the world. To know and gather all I can. Gathering my form of treasure." Dreq says very much sounding like the young dragon he is, but yet still sounding like he knows what hes talking about. "although I suppose that to most that just sounds... childish?" Dreq says, unsure of his wording on that since its been awhile since he has actually talked to a great number of people.

"what about you?" Dreq adds, curious, but almost as an after thought.Its obvious he's good at being interested in learning more, but bad at conversation skills.

Offline Ragnaras

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2015, 03:30:45 AM »
He chuckles," well not so different you and I"
"You could say im here on the same quest, knowlage, and well herbs and what not, there is one speces of mushroom that could unlock well... and evilutonary trate, and all signs point its here, in a temple of some kind"
The wolf looks at him, removes his robe, exposing a scar laden body,and the glowing runes apon his left arm.( he has pants xD) some of the scars look like claw marks, other look like old sword wobef
"On a quest such as this, remember, if its worth having, it's worth fighting for.... in some cases killing for." But im sure in time, you will learn that on your own"
He dawns a old school linen shirt, with lacing straps in the V neck. His pants look like re enforced leather leggings used in scandinavia durring the 300s. Well, why dont we go out and get some air, smells like dragon in here" he chuckles as he walks tward the exit beconing him to follow.

Offline Indiveren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2015, 03:40:09 AM »
Dreq nods, and fallows. "anything of worth is worth fighting for, physically or not just depends on context. Although fighting with a storm is not smart... should have waited that time" dreq says, that last part being a little bit of humor to lighten the situation he put himself in. Thinking about all the places he's been and why he doesn't exactly stay anywhere, and what lead him to think that going through that storm wasn't as bad of an idea as it was.