The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Worst accidents or scars  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
Worst accidents or scars
« on: October 05, 2007, 09:27:05 AM »
If you're faint of heart or just easily grossed out you might not want to read any further.
Ephemral.
 :sick:

I was scratching my head one day and felt the scar from my accident that I had totally forgotten about and was wondering if anyone would like to share their accident or scar stories
my 8th grade year i was walking up the stairs of the bleachers and the basketball hoop was down I was distracted and hit the loops that hold the net  they went into my head and tore parts of my scalp off I didn't know what had happened and thought I had hit my head and was laughing with my friends about my stupidity and then they saw my head and they looked horrified and I noticed I was bleeding everywhere so I walked down to the nurses and got picked by the paramedics had to get 20 staples in my head I keep them as a souvenir of my stupidity.

another one

I was skating ion my older brothers skateboard and he likes his trucks really loose.  Well as I was skating the truck busted off of the skated board and I fell jaw first into the street nearly tearing my chin off and I bit through my tongue for my 3rd time this time almost biting it off had to get stitches and now my jaw dislocates as I'm eating or doing anything that involves using my jaw.

Share your stories I did
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 06:32:34 PM by ephemral »
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Worst accidents or scars
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 03:04:11 PM »
On the top of my head is a scar that can be seen when I have short hair (fairly often due to military regulations), this happened when I was about 3-4 (can't remember specifics), my older brother (not 'oldest') ripped the rubber off a door stop which exposed the metal part underneath, and afterwards when my eldest brother pulled me across the floor, the top of my head caught on the exposed doorstop.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 03:10:54 PM »
I went in for a cancer surgery and i watched them cut me open, stitch me together. I never even got numbed.

And i was looking for bugs one day, maels for my pet lizard, and i looked under a rock. Seeingf a scorpion, i screamed, "SCORPION!!" and my friend, who was holding the rock, dropped it on my hand. Now i have somer cool scars on my left hand.

Ohh...theres also this one:
I was working with my dad on our roof in Florida when i slipped on some water and went sliding off the roof and smacked my head on a rock, landing in my dog's pool...It hurt a little, but i have a head of steel and i laughed it off.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 03:14:29 AM »
well I've never actualy broken any bones or gone to the hospital for anything serious...but that doens't mean bad things have happened to me...

Well there was me, my grandpa, dad, sister, and brother (both younger then me), we were all headed towards the Home Building centre...Me my brothar and sister were all sitting in the bed of the truck behind the cab...(it's legal on in town streets)...we had stopped in the parking lot..I was in the back on the drivers side...while the door was open I had my hand i nthe door jam...and my grandpa unknwing that my hand was there slammed the drivers door shut ON my hand...I didn't feel anything I was standing on the runing boards and asked my grandpa calmly as if nothign happened "Umm...can you open the door please...my hands stuck" i actually laughed with my hand being caught in the door...

and also...I have about a 10-12 inch long scar on my lower part of my right arm...I got it from a stupid clipboard...<.<

what else...oh yea! one day at work I just happened NOT to wear saftey boots that day...and I accidentally stepped on a nail pointing straight up and JUST before the nail hit my foot I stopped walking and pulled my foot off the nail...close call...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 12:36:41 PM »
O,o cool. i don't get grossed out easily...so..

I was running to a friends house and his {sorry} parents, not knowing I was on my way, backed over me. I waited till they backed all the way out before I calmly slid to my feet and waved at them. His mom kinda fell back against the seat. I ran to the side of the house and pounced him, he was wondering what I was doing over there. "I made your mom faint. Dude, IT WAS SO EFFIN COOL!!!" So I explained what I did and we were both laughing...The tires missed me by a quarter inch.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 01:03:44 PM by Confused ~N~ Hurt ~N~ {D*** wats that word} Helpless »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 12:41:27 PM »
"Scars" such as getting hurt. Not "scares". :snicker:

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 01:04:57 PM »
:umm: i know, i got a scar from flipping off his trampoline and hitting my head on a rock...it felt funny.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kage

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Red Werewolf
    • Kage's journal
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Tan, dark gray-brown on back and shoulders, cream on belly
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 07:26:14 PM »
When I was really, really little I fell down the stairs and passed out.  I don't remember it much, as I was so young, but I do remember passing in and out of consciousness on the trip to the hospital.    I've still got a faint scar above my eye from it.

I also have a scar on the ring finger of my right hand from slicing myself while opening a can of cat food.  

<Noey> Well call me Sally and beat me with a tea-kettle

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 08:44:00 PM »
wow...i seem so dangerous compared to you kage.  :snicker:
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 05:39:40 AM »
heh..actually yesterday...(I had right of way) i was crossing the street and a lady in a car wasn't watchign where she was going...I got hit by her car...i was hit on my legs first cause the bumper was so low...and went over onto the hood of the car...hurt like hell...nothin broken though...

Offline BenoitOWN

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 05:49:58 AM »
Dogs bited my hand a had 1 teeth scars

2 scars on my head(1 from a metal level that falled on my head and 1 from me knmocked my head on a sharp metal block on it corner)

and 2 or 3 paintball scars

o.o

oh! and a car accident but I had nothing well except for the car hehehe
Rawr!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 11:34:55 AM »
i got scars on my legs, my arms, my back, my face, my neck from cancer surgeries... {D**n those hyperactive cells....}

I got into an accident...went right under trailer truck and smacked my head on the little metal part at the bottom goin thirty..hurt so bad i passed out...when i woke up, blood was everywhere and my buddy wasn't breathing...{passed ut soon as i hit my head and strated bleeding} i laughed weakly and stole his phone, called the ambulance and told em to carry their lazy *** over and pick me up. I couldn't move. The d**n car was smooshed against me...only thing i kept was the scar on my forehead just above my right eye...

Do not avoid the filter.
Ephemral
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 04:16:51 PM by ephemral »
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 06:07:54 PM »
Wow. Confused, you're pretty dangerous xP

I haven't had many injuries myself. I managed to break a nerds glasses by punching him in the face though, the lense knocked clean out, didnt crack or anything. He deserved it, and I was only acting in self defense. >.>' <.<'

When I first stood on a skateboard, I slipped and fell off, smacked straight into the ground.

Oh, and I fell off the half pipe. It was actually really funny, because I fell face first into the ground. My nose was fine, but the skin between my nose and mouth wasn't. I had a tiny, mustache shaped scab for ages... it was pretty funny.

And I managed to burn my school tie in Chemistry without getting told off. It wasn't my fault. I was trying to light my Bunsen burner, and I saw one lit over on another table. There were two on the table, the one furthest away was the one I saw, it was on safety so I spotted it easily, but the one near me wasn't, and I didn't notice it was on. I leaned over it, and lit my splint; went over to light my own bunsen, and only after it had been lit did I notice my tie. It wasn't on fire, thank god, but the fabric on the front was gone. o_o' Pretty scary to notice. I think I still have it now, I might upload a picture of it.

I've also had two encounters with a cricket ball (Yep, I'm English). Both involved my head, and were really ironic. First was in primary school. My nerdfriend (who was also the one whos glasses I broke) was 'having a bad day' he claimed. So, (I was good friends with him then) I went over to comfort him. "Don't worry, Fred." I said. "I've been having a bad day too." Right at that precise moment, the ball collided with my head, knocked me out for a second. Woke up on the floor, laughing. I don't know why I was laughing, because it hurt >_>

The other encounter happened during 'House Cricket' where we, in our school houses, play against each other. It sucked. I hate house competitions. But anyway, I'd just embarrassed myself by holding the bat the wrong way round and knocking my own wicket off. o_o I went back, red in the face, thinking, "It can't get much worse than this." I was staring at the ground. Mistake. Cricket ball hit me in the head. Didn't knock me out, but gave me an excuse to go home for the day. xD

Well, those are the only accidents I can think of at the moment... pretty rubbish, actually, I don't have many outstanding accidents. But hey, the less the better, I think... unless it comes to storytelling like this ._.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 02:34:09 PM »
I have alot of scars on my body XD

I have one of my chin from when I was little and I pressed my chin into the metal toaster while it was on. (Was trying to look at my reflection  <.<)

Another is a scratch across my left cheek on my face from a kitteh attack o_o

One of my right elbow and arm from a accident I had when I fell off a ATV.

A long one across my stomach from a bad incident.

On my left wrist( top, not the bottom) a reallllly deep cut from another incident. x__x

Some on my ankles from my sister.

and alot of small scars on my face XDD ( Not noticiable e.e )
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 02:37:16 PM by KeroOWNâ„¢ »
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 05:00:09 PM »
@ Orin: yea, i kinda have some werd friends too..

I was driving my moms car once. She didn't know or care. ** idit hit me in a t-bone and i jumped out the car. I baet his ** then went to the emergency room. I had a huge cut in my leg and there was a peice of metal sticking out. My mom never found out about her car..I bought her a new one and bribed a friend to help me pay the entire thing off in like two payments..She kinda flipped out when she noticed i'd been in theemrgency room though..It was rather funny.
{her face turns like purple when she gets upset}

Do not avoid the filter.
Ephemral
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 09:42:56 PM by ephemral »
Your Worst Nightmare