The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: the Castle Leslie investigation (Alistar x Desiré)  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Delain Azara

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Midnight Blue
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Meh
the Castle Leslie investigation (Alistar x Desiré)
« on: September 06, 2015, 06:24:38 AM »
It was late afternoon and a beautiful young female wolf, by the name of Desiré pulls her white van up outside of Castle Leslie, one of the most reported haunted places in all of Ireland. She takes out the key from the ignition and looks out of her window, waiting for her friend to arrive.

Desiré, though young was very inquisitive and has been investigating some of Ireland's haunted spots with her friend for a year now, and she had read stories of Castle Leslie, so, she was naturally intrigued.
  • Avatar by: Myself (original by NateBlue)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
Re: the Castle Leslie investigation (Alistar x Desiré)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 06:40:15 AM »
Although it was a bit late he decided better late than never when he arrived at Castle Leslie, swallowing hard as he looked up at the seemingly unstable building. The pink saber had a thick, black, mane that went from his head to the waistline. Once he had his vehicle parked he got out, looking around for the woman he was supposed to be working with.

Since he saw neither hide nor hair of her, he cupped his paws around his muzzle; barely yelling, "Desiré!" After shouting her name a couple more times he almost sincerely doubted she was here, even though her car was present at the location at the time. Alistair took this chance to go up to the door, twisting the knob; and forcing the door open. Which in turn made parts of the door splinter, but did not make it fall from its hinges.

The bridge of his nose wrinkled up at the smell of the dust and musty smells from the castle having sat so long without anyone to take care of it. Whispering around, he was more than cautious as he stepped over toppled chairs; and broken painting frames, "Desiré! Are you here?"
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Delain Azara

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 06:44:28 AM »
Desiré had already made it to the lobby of the castle and was setting up, she then hears the door open and then her friend call out. "Al? that you honey?" she asks, as she finishes setting up some equipment. She smiles and looks around the corner to where the front door was, and upon seeing the pink saber, she walks out of the room she was in and hugs him.

"I thought you might have chickened out on me" she chuckles a little as she lets go of the hug. "Welcome to Castle Leslie, home of Norman Leslie, a soldier who died in France in 1914."

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 06:57:20 AM »
Looking almost surprised to see her, he hugged her tight before she pulled away. Following the wolf into the lobby where she had set up the equipment. Alistair wiped the sweat from his forehead, letting his mane fall back into place, "Well, the saying is scaredy cat, not scaredy wolf." The saber was even a bit surprised that he showed up at all after he had heard how many spirits were within the castle. He thought to himself, 'You could back out now and no one would call you a coward, you at least arrived to your new job; albeit a little late.'

The saber regained his composure after thinking through a few things, he had to be ready for this no matter what happened. Shuffling over, Alistair started to poke and prod at the equipment, "Lemme guess, the latest and greatest in technology?" Clearing his throat he looked over the papers that were spread across an old, and rather dusty, table. Files that the wolf had brought with her confirmed that there was definitely more than one spirit in the castle.

"Reports say we're dealing with more than one spirit here. Are they trying to condemn us or is it just me?"

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Delain Azara

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 07:06:22 AM »
Desiré shakes her head "Well, you're close, not all the equipment is the latest. I've been doing this for a year, and some of this equipment, is older than I am, but they do their job and are easy to maintain." she states as she sits down and goes over the research. "I'm not entirely sure, some have said they have seen more than one apparition, and others have said they've seen the same one, but in different rooms" she says, marking spots on the map.

She looks up "Now, as you are new to the job, I must warn you, most of these places can be very dangerous, and not just because of the spiritual presences, ceilings, walls and other parts of these places can just fall down around you, so please be careful" she says, as she hands him a flashlight.

Her ears twitch, "so Al, have you had any past experience with the spiritual or paranormal before?"

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 10:22:26 PM »
Alistair looked over a rather old looking piece of equipment, "Such as this? It looks at least ten plus years old." The saber didn't mind that she sat next to him, exhaling when he saw that there were no other chairs in the room that he could sit on to join her. Shifting from one leg to the other often as his heels started to pulse, heart dropping at the mention of more than one apparition.

Nodding when she warned him about the dangers of the castle. Now looking a little nervous at her question, "I have had experience with the paranormal before, and of course it was nothing good." He turned on the flashlight quickly, then turned it off to make sure it was working properly. Noticing the walkie-talkies a short distance from them on a rather dusty looking table.

Grazing a black claw over the upper level rooms on the paper he questioned, "I have heard that there is an apparition of a woman in this particular room."

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Delain Azara

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 12:15:50 AM »
She nods "I have heard that too" she states as she gets out the report on that particular room, "A woman, possibly in her middle ages, wearing a nightgown has been reportedly sighted in room 23A. When-ever a patron has tried to make contact with her, she just stares at them with blank eyes and then begins to uncontrollably cry, floating away." she reads out, "Hmm well...it would seem we have at least one spirit to help cross over, and oh, what's this.." she finds another report, "It is also reported that in the "Red Room", the spirit of Norman Leslie has been sighted standing over the chair his mother used to sit in, dressed in his army uniform..." she reads aloud, then looks to Alistair.

She found the pink saber rather intirguing and quite good looking, but kept it to herself, opting to mention a few things. "That piece of equipment is actually better than its modern counterparts, for the main reason that I've tested both it and its modern counterparts, and this was more accurate" she then takes up a walkie talkie and tests it.