The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Light VS Dark  (Read 7733 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Light VS Dark
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2015, 02:35:56 AM »
Zadia- The bus come up the stop. The little fur jump off and went into the bus. Zadia felt that she didn't want this bus ride this go around. The bus began to move until few yard away. It stop as the little fur jump off. "Sorry wrong bus. I didn't know this was the red line. I wanting the blue line." the little fur girl said to the driver. As she walk by and didn't stop. Zadia seen that it was a little Fox girl. She worn usually school outfit. Thought she did had a bookbag but now it missing. He bus in the distance blew up in ball of blue flame.

Red- " You will go and get the truck to load the crap. And you Will get the liftfork to carry it in. And you will kill the guard that probably be asleep. And any dumb question? Mary can answer it" a click was heard.
Group of voices perfectly answer. "No sir. It clear."

Cecil- What parent?" the boy ask back. He kick up into he hand to break loose. The young boy took off running as he push people over.

Richard- The attacker pull out a light machine gun and open fire into the crowd around him. "AH! I LOVE A GOOD HUNT IN THE DAY! AHHAHAGA" The fellow was clearly insane.

Lucifer- Hmm? Oh don't worry. The party is for everyone and you Will know when it be at. Just follow the sound" the feline walk by him. The sound of gun work and bomb was heard in the distance.

*a long tentacle reaces out the dumpster*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2015, 03:21:39 AM »
Cecil, wallet in hand, watched the kid go. He was feeling guilty now. That boy was an orphan, probably homeless too. "Some things never change." He said quietly to himself. It was true, every country has its poor. There was nothing Cecil could really do, so he walked away. He was in a fighting mood now, he needed something to make him feel useful. Stopping crime would do just that.
Oh woof

Zane the Fox

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2015, 08:10:37 PM »
((Sorry to the break the thread for moment. But for everyone. Thought to ask for pm if you like to add a mystery background connection to the other side. Basically comic drama deal. It would fix perfect on this....lol.

So if you like to add then pm me and we work out something))

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2015, 03:32:55 AM »
(Could someone fill me in on what is going on, I tried reading it, but I'm still a little lost.)
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Zane the Fox

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2015, 05:10:09 AM »
(You are Richard. Or would you rather me to use chains so you know the place better? And for your movement. You just ran into a leopard holding a lady ands child while shooting into the crowd.)

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2015, 05:13:55 AM »
(Well, I am using my character Richard so we could use Richard, if addressing me like this it doesn't really matter.)

"OI, what's going on?" I ask seeing the leopard.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2015, 06:13:46 AM »
(By the way.....where are you guy in the section of the city?)

Zadia- After few moment of screaming from all around and panicking set in. The sires was here in distance and growing stronger.
The police shown up frist. One of the cop nearby Zadia ask. "Did you see what happen?"

Red- frist voice was heard as th other run off. "What the?" Bam Bam. Two shot from saw off shotgun unloaded into the dumper. "Stay the hella away from me"

Cecil- After the boy got far enough away. He shift into a older version. He pull out his phone "Yo Master. The bug was a-Go."

Richard- "HUH? Are you for real? You going to ask me that while I in middle of hunt? Don't you know it rude to bother someone game?" the leopard stare at Richard in disbelief as he fire off few shot to side. A hit was heard as there screaming.

Lucifer- the panther smile as she watch him go. "What you know. Love was right. Cause a loud enough sound and all of the noble high end brown noser come out.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2015, 06:15:46 AM »
I sigh and pull of my sythe off my back. "I can't allow you to do this." I say my eyes glowing along with my markings on my body and sythe and a cyan ball of energy formed in the middle of one of the wholes of the sythe.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 02:03:18 PM by Chains »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2015, 06:22:06 AM »
"Maybe... How about you ask somebody else hmm? So if I may... Shoo" she said her paw gesturing to the cops to go away. "I'm trying to relax... But seems that's ruined" she stood brushing herself off. "Anywho do you know where a close by Inn is?" She said in a odd ascent nothing like normal ones.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2015, 07:11:46 AM »
(By the way.....where are you guy in the section of the city?)

Zadia- After few moment of screaming from all around and panicking set in. The sires was here in distance and growing stronger.
The police shown up frist. One of the cop nearby Zadia ask. "Did you see what happen?"

Red- frist voice was heard as th other run off. "What the?" Bam Bam. Two shot from saw off shotgun unloaded into the dumper. "Stay the hella away from me"

Cecil- After the boy got far enough away. He shift into a older version. He pull out his phone "Yo Master. The bug was a-Go."

Richard- "HUH? Are you for real? You going to ask me that while I in middle of hunt? Don't you know it rude to bother someone game?" the leopard stare at Richard in disbelief as he fire off few shot to side. A hit was heard as there screaming.

Lucifer- the panther smile as she watch him go. "What you know. Love was right. Cause a loud enough sound and all of the noble high end brown noser come out.

*the red coated monster rises out the dumpster,the slodged in his chest*"ooh,that hurt!~!*his tentacle wraps on the gun*"But please,try better"*he presses the gun on his head*"Try again"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2015, 02:00:58 PM »
Cecil looked around and noticed that there was a panic going on. People were running like mad away from something. He took off, as the only one running in opposite direction. He got glimpses of their faces, some looked terrified, others looked puzzled. "Is this guy crazy?" they must have thought. But for Cecil, this was just another day.
Oh woof

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2015, 06:18:03 PM »
((Can I still join))

Zane the Fox

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2015, 07:37:35 PM »
((Can I still join))
Sure.

And the storm is screwing with my network so I not sure wen I be able to post the villain side at the moment

Zane the Fox

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2015, 11:31:38 PM »
(Sorry for taking long)

Red- "...........Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa " the lone gun man turn and ran away like a little 5 year-old girl seen a spider. (Sorry not sure if it kill you or Not. Can't tell if it a bluf or not...lol)

Lucifer- As he run for the nearby fight. There was many more exploded damge all around the city. Few people screaming about that they was being invasion by monster.

Zaida-After she walk far enough away. The same little Fox girl cross her path as she was riding a skateboard down the hill. Her outfit is different as she now dress much like goth. The little one didn't noticed Zaida at all.

Cecil- People running everywhere which was cause some differences of where the damge being done.

Richard- the gun fur laugh. "You think I scared of your little blade? Please fool. You beat off while I take care of my job." He hit his bottom of his gun on his hip. There was a button on the bottom as few building around them blew up. "HAHAHAHA!"

Amabutho- (Unknown at the moment)

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2015, 11:33:46 PM »
I raise my sythe up and it glows bright, "I'm giving you another chance, stop what your doing and come quietly, or die." I say uncaring.