The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Space Cops 2~  (Read 8945 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Space Cops 2~
« on: August 26, 2015, 07:44:52 PM »
((Okay, I haven't been keeping up with jack squat lately, but I plan to keep this rp active as hell, so get your fluffy butts ready! Cause here comes Acon!))

So... I guess this is kinda like my first space cops rp, but not really. Here, you can do whatever the hell you want and be whatever you want. This is set like... A billion years into the future; you know, with the spaceships and futuristic weaponry. Alien hunting is a very popular sport and pays very well, just so y'all know~ Oh! And there are like... Barely any laws in this world, so there's gonna be a lot of crime like murder, theft, muggings and all that fun stuff.

~Rules~

•No god mode! Godmodders will be placed under bounty and hunted down like filthy animals

•No "the most..." Or "the best..." Anything. I'll be the judge of that. >_>

•You can die, but you can come back to life if you're lucky enough to gain the sympathy of this worlds only two goddesses (Lulu being one and the other being Zaida.)

•just to make things fun, no mates unless it's already happened irl. I'm sorry, but that's just how this rp is going to go. Y'all need to chill out.

•have as many characters as you want/ be whatever you want (space cop, bounty hunter, ship captain/crew/etc., fugitive, I mean ANYTHING you want except God/goddess. Only cause those positions are reserved.)

•Have fun! I mean it. >_>

Since Alien hunting is going to be our big money maker, all characters' names will be posted below with the number of kills beside it. One kill is equal to... I don't know, 10,000 space cop bucks XD This might change depending on the kill.

~Hunters and their earnings~

Aconitum Lovien- 0

Zaida- 0

Lulu- 0

Rayleonarde- 0

Blu Nevvin- 1

Red (name subject to change)- 0

Angder- 1

Geoffrey Noah- 0

Setcho- 0

Xander- 0
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:44:13 AM by Ms. Lovien »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Space Cops 2~
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 07:48:23 PM »
Name: Zaida

Species: Sergal/ Synx hybrid

Race: Both of her species are aliens

Occupation: Goddess, Assassin (if this is allowed to have two :X

Appearance: she's a dark purple toned with Snow White along with black markings,two very small horns that aren't noticeable unless looking closely.) Long tail with a silky tip, sharp retractable claws, Good looking, Fit, Skinny, Short for her species, All sea green eyes (she has no whites as well, though does have very faded Aqua sharp pupils with two rings after)

Personality: Demented, Cunning, Patient, Mysterious, Odd, Calm, Scary,

Clothing/Armor: and clothing I will think of. Armor down below~ those two armor mixed mostly based off the first but giving a feminine look and having a futuristic build. Having this able to build spin her at will from her collar that she can never take off.

Weapons: Close Combat, Scepter

Extra: She's immortal which will allow her to stay the same age and still looks the same, she can breath in space for a bit like water but a bit longer and can breathe on most planets, she can contort her body

Pic of armor:
(ART BELONGS TO THE AMAZING ARTISTS!)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 02:46:42 AM by Zaida »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Space Cops 2~
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 07:49:29 PM »
((Lawl, okay Zaida! I'll see you when you get back))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Space Cops 2~
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 08:05:45 PM »
Name: Aconitum Lovien

Species: Jackal/bull terrier mix

Race (alien, regular fur, hybrid aka Jefferson star ship. If you get the reference, I'll love you forever.): alien

Occupation (bounty hunter, space cop, goddess/God ((reserved)), fugitive, etc.): bounty hunter

Appearance: Midnight-blue fur, electric blue hair kept extremely curly and big, covered in burn scars, tall and very curvy, solid electric blue eyes (no pupils or whites, just blue~!), Nine stubby tails, very pierced and tattooed

Personality: Stubborn, short tempered, rude to most, trusts very few, cunning, sneaky, sly, self righteous, knows no boundaries, shoots first asks questions later

Clothing/Armor: Tight black leather pants, a large tattered crimson red scarf, no shirt, crimson red combat boots, a lot of silver bangles shaped like snakes running up her arms

Weapons: anything around her, but she favors an old sword poisoned with her own blood

Extra: (anything you think is important to know about your character.)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 08:08:27 PM by Ms. Lovien »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 09:18:30 PM »
Name: Rayleonnard "Ray" Blackburn

Species: Raccoon

Race: Regular.

Appearance: Royal purple fur, hair is the same, tall and lanky, hazel eyes.

Personality: Happy, loyal, trigger-happy

Clothing/Armor: Black cargo pants, olive drab t-shirt, EVA kit (oxygen mask and tank).

Weapon: Two laser pistols, laser machinegun (shortened to 'lasgun'.)

Extra: Can be summed up by this statement: "There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt".

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 09:23:15 PM »
((I think we can start tomorrow, or tonight if y'all want. It's up to you guys))

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 09:57:56 PM »
Name: Blu "Spectre" Nevvin

Species: Wolx

Race: Alien

Appearance: Blue, with navy markings on the face, lower jaw is white the goes down to a white underbelly,
Large black scar over left eye

Personality: Humorous, joking, cunning, silent

Clothing/armor: Black full body armor with a hooded brown cloak covering it

Weapon: EXA laser rifle, twin blaster pistols, wrist mounted grappling hook

Extra: N/A

« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 01:58:32 AM by Wolxikin »
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 10:32:37 PM »
((I think I'll fire off the first post))

A crash came from the inside of an old pub hovering just above the ground in a city no one really knew the name of. In an instant, a large cat like alien with metallic blue skin burst through a glass window and sprinted down the street as fast as he could.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 10:36:31 PM »
((Okay, I haven't been keeping up with jack squat lately, but I plan to keep this rp active as hell, so get your fluffy butts ready! Cause here comes Acon!))

So... I guess this is kinda like my first space cops rp, but not really. Here, you can do whatever the hell you want and be whatever you want. This is set like... A billion years into the future; you know, with the spaceships and futuristic weaponry. Alien hunting is a very popular sport and pays very well, just so y'all know~ Oh! And there are like... Barely any laws in this world, so there's gonna be a lot of crime like murder, theft, muggings and all that fun stuff.

~Rules~

•No god mode! Godmodders will be placed under bounty and hunted down like filthy animals

•No "the most..." Or "the best..." Anything. I'll be the judge of that. >_>

•You can die, but you can come back to life if you're lucky enough to gain the sympathy of this worlds only two goddesses (Lulu being one and the other being Zaida.)

•just to make things fun, no mates unless it's already happened irl. I'm sorry, but that's just how this rp is going to go. Y'all need to chill out.

•have as many characters as you want/ be whatever you want (space cop, bounty hunter, ship captain/crew/etc., fugitive, I mean ANYTHING you want except God/goddess. Only cause those positions are reserved.)

•Have fun! I mean it. >_>

Since Alien hunting is going to be our big money maker, all characters' names will be posted below with the number of kills beside it. One kill is equal to... I don't know, 10,000 space cop bucks XD This might change depending on the kill.

~Hunters and their earnings~

Aconitum Lovien- 0

Zaida- 0

Lulu- 0

Rayleonarde- 0

Blu Nevvin- 0

(Could i join)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 10:38:22 PM »
((Of course!!))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 10:49:10 PM »
Ray was seated in a nearby floating car, when he saw the feline alien. He fumbled for his radio, before speaking. "Hey, what was our target again?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 11:00:34 PM »
((Not sure if I am going to be able to keep up. might drop out if my Timezone gives me trouble))

Name: Angder

Species: Wolf

Race (alien, regular fur, hybrid aka Jefferson star ship. If you get the reference, I'll love you forever.): Mutant? (No obvious mutations, but detects as such when scanned/whatever)

Occupation (bounty hunter, space cop, goddess/God ((reserved)), fugitive, etc.): bounty hunter/Detective

Appearance: Dark blue fur, old fashioned clothes, old fashioned

Personality: Stubborn, Reckless, Silly at times, aggressive, easily angered.

Clothing/Armor: Old fashioned trench coat and clothes.

Weapons: Old fashioned revolvers. You would be amazed how well bullets work at going through energy shields.  ;)
Also a skilled brawler.

Extra: (anything you think is important to know about your character.): Angder only appeared in the last few months, official records do not show where he came from, all that's known is he is good at what he does, and that is hunting down villains, and aliens, the bigger they are the more eager Angder is to take them out.

((I am Assuming as goddesses exist, magic is also confirmed to exist, if not IC, at least OOC))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 11:47:16 PM »
"Hmm, that's the one" Spectre mumbled to himself as he watches from the top of a nearby building
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 11:57:00 PM »
Zaida sat in her ship he head high. She watched planets as she was just out of orbit humming softly to herself while watching down and thinking deeply.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 01:39:27 AM »
Name: Geoffrey Noah

Species: Cinnamon Black Bear

Race: Regular

Appearance: Reddish-brown and dark brown.

Personality: Introverted, creative, easily distracted and confused, self-deprecating, loves to make people happy.

Clothing/Armor: Earth tone t-shirts, jeans, sometimes a black jacket and hat.

Weapons: Pocket knife.

Extra: Knows some low-powered magic spells ((if that is allowed))
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 11:49:02 PM by Evnamishko »