The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Oriental Expidition  (Read 12453 times)

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
Re: The Oriental Expidition
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2007, 01:17:39 PM »
((Been reading the entire thread from beginning to end and i would like to join. However, before i do, i would like to say a thing or two.

Confused, Paxari is pissed off because you pissed him off. You didn't listen to what he said, you didn't appear to think things through and on top of that, you act arrogant and almighty when Paxari shows a little regret. My advice is to either take the bucket off of your head and try to rp seriously, because that's what this is, a serious rp. I can see that you have potential to do it, so if you really want to be here, please make an effort to. Otherwise, you can just leave. This is a rp that's SUPPOSED to leave you in the fog. You don't control ANYTHING, except your character and possibly a thing you can summon in a few levels. This is the way roleplays were before the great internet was every man's property. So deal with it. And just so it's said, i'm not trying to be mean. I'm just sick of your noobness. That is all.

Now then, someone pass a manual for how to join this. I've been wanting to join a rp like this for a long time... I have no clue how to do this, so... I require manual... <<

Edit: Oh! And i bring a gift from the mighty internet: www.d20srd.org ^^. I believe this should be of some use...))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 01:20:14 PM by Kaj Toov »
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2007, 05:58:29 PM »
((Thank you, Kaj. That is exactly what I have been thinking but I stood back and said nothing. So thanks for putting it out there. :)

And yeah, I don't really know what I'm doing either. But luckily, Paxari is my friend and I talk to him all the time so he has shared some info with me on how to do this. Maybe if you ask him then he might share the info with you somehow. I talk to him on MSN so that's how I got it. :th_Pyong-1: ))

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Lupus!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Far away... This ship has taken me far away...
    • Awards
  • Species: Norwegian wolf.
  • Coloring: Black with dark grey fur on chest, stomach and inner thighs.
  • Height: 179 cm
  • Weight: 57 kg
  • Build: Could eat more.
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2007, 10:00:47 PM »
((*Looks around with shifty eyes, before snatching VeeSmith's msn address!! Takes Paxari's, too!*
...What would be a good signature...?

Oh, i know!

Faen! :D

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2007, 08:59:04 PM »
{hmm...ok. might as well. someone---nevemind.. *finds rping book and starts reading* ill be back in a few days...}
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!