The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Get to Know Kyuusoku: The Aussie Wolf Mix!  (Read 499 times)

Kyuusoku

Get to Know Kyuusoku: The Aussie Wolf Mix!
« on: August 09, 2015, 09:46:46 PM »
  Name: Kyuusoku

My Species: Aussie Wolf Mix

Fur/Coat Colour: Very thickly black and white splotchy, speckled, dappled, mottled I'm
not sure what the correct discription is, but I tried

Eye Colour: Left-Brown Right-Green

Body Shape: Long legged, tall, skinny, long tail, longish fur, you can see bones, medium length fur

*** (In Real Life) *** What Type of Furry I am: Well, I love the art style, and I'm a HUGE fan of animals. I'm straight and
female. I do Art, but not the 'revealing' style. Nor can I draw very well on the computer. I fantisize about being
an animal and I pretend to be a dog and I play things like dogs' and 'house' with my cousins.

Here is a link to a pic I found that sums up the colours and body type:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8p22x8dVE1sA5nQ2nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTIzazk1bTBlBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM3ZjYyNmUzODZiMmZjMmZiMmJmNWE1ZTVmNjk4MGUwMQRncG9zAzIxBGl0A2Jpbmc-?.origin=&back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Daussie%2Bwolf%2Bmix%26type%3Dff.39.w7.dsp.04-00.us.avg._._%26fr%3Dyhs-avg-fh_lsonsw%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26hsimp%3Dyhs-fh_lsonsw%26hspart%3Davg%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D21&w=368&h=500&imgurl=farm5.staticflickr.com%2F4071%2F4480739546_5c2d98588a_z.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fflickr.com%2Fphotos%2F35194028%40n03%2F4480739546&size=192.0KB&name=4480739546_5c2d98588a_z.jpg&p=aussie+wolf+mix&oid=7f626e386b2fc2fb2bf5a5e5f6980e01&fr2=piv-web&fr=yhs-avg-fh_lsonsw&tt=4480739546_5c2d98588a_z.jpg&b=0&ni=21&no=21&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11gmtckhc&sigb=15hph3048&sigi=11nepnifb&sigt=10r6urebf&sign=10r6urebf&.crumb=ZzTz9k3JbHB&fr=yhs-avg-fh_lsonsw&fr2=piv-web&hsimp=yhs-fh_lsonsw&hspart=avg&type=ff.39.w7.dsp.04-00.us.avg._._

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Get to Know Kyuusoku: The Aussie Wolf Mix!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 09:49:48 PM »
Greetings I'm Zaida the Sergal/Synx an alien hybrid nice to meet you. And do like your hybrid as well, I'm a fairly good artist I guess and you can find me in Roleplays mostly and sometimes in forum games. If you have questions be sure to Pm me and I'll gladly assist you. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 09:50:03 PM »
Hey Kyuusoku  ^_^ I'm Amethyst the Maine coon cat. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'd be glad to help. Until then, have a great day ^^

Kyuusoku

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 09:58:22 PM »
 :) Thanks! Your all so nice, I am new to Furries, I love how welcoming it is and it's nice to se that so many other people care about animals as much as I do! Nice to meet all of you  ^_^

Offline Halei-Helai

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A strange thing indeed.
    • Awards
  • Species: Lahaian
  • Coloring: White with black stripes
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 125 lb
  • Build: Svelte
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 12:27:11 AM »
Hullo. Halei-Helai at your service. I am glad you have stopped in and I hope that you stick around. :)
Sorcerous sage and cataloger of curiosities
---------------
Feel free to PM me. I am always up for a conversation!

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 03:34:24 PM »
Hi there and welcome to this the furry forums. Im kalan the wolf/elf fox at heart. You can find me anywhere silly and random are happening. Any questions lemme know.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)