The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Michigan Fur meet anyone?  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Michigan Fur meet anyone?
« on: August 07, 2015, 02:37:38 AM »
alright so I have been wondering if there were any fur meets in the Grand Blanc - Flint area of Michigan but can't seem to find any :/

So I decided why not try and see if anyone else would be interested! :D So hopefully this get's some attention, I'd be super stoked if I had the chance to make some new furry friends :3

so basically if anyone has any means of meeting up in the area let's discuss it here and see what we could do. Odds are that people may not even pay any mind this thread and it will go silent but hey, gotta try somewhere right?
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline riku_lyte

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue fur
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 167lbs
  • Build: In shape
Re: Michigan Fur meet anyone?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 05:44:45 AM »
Im from Crystal falls...
U.P.