The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 18712 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #525 on: September 09, 2015, 02:44:54 PM »
(There's a limit... Well that's a bit odd)
Zaida raised a brow. "I see, well isn't that just great" she mumbled in a cold tone. "Well is it worth a shot?" She asked. "I'm tired of running off and hiding from these 'fake zombies'" she finished in a soft tone still scanning the documents with curiosity her ears standing up. Before standing straight and stretching, having her bones crack before studying the computers that filled the area. "It's ashame leaving all these documents behind..." She huffed sitting back down
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:30:19 PM by Zaida »

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #526 on: September 09, 2015, 04:24:45 PM »
((That post was GIANT These zombies are interesting))
Mighty took the right corridor.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #527 on: September 09, 2015, 05:39:06 PM »
*Zane stare in disbelief.* Oh this getting bad. *Zane look around* Uh. I got q feeling that this thing is not friendly. Let look around and find something about this or another way out. This ......this.....this heart is really disturbing me.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #528 on: September 11, 2015, 11:18:42 AM »
( this is the third time i have written this, my internet stuffed up twice :'( :( :'( )
( and obey i take that as a compliment, both statements, i did say that i was going to make a bloody good rpg, and plain walking zombies are not what makes a good rpg, also on side note, i have written the summaries for every character and every chapter, i am super looking forward to the last two, and i am not going to let reborn die.... anyway back to the story)...

Mighty-
The right path was desolate, plain and curved to the left for a while, the only thing that actually was unique was a entire section of the steel tunnel painted in crimson red... blood. But as Mighty moved on, the feeling of dread began to weigh heavy against him, and the heartbeat resurfaced again, it was louder now and seemed to grow even louder, like it was calling him. But then it became a relieved silence as it stopped.
Mighty saw no doors or anything that changed the desolate steel tunnel.
Then two door faced him, they were branching of into their own tunnels away from the main path. To his left scrawled across the top of the tunnel, on sign were the words, " SCIENCE LAB F". And to the right was another tunnel with a sign reading "ARMORY WEST". And then their was the still curving tunnel ahead of him that he had been traveling for minutes now without anything interesting appearing besides the two branching tunnels that led to their respective wooden doors.

Zane-
Johnny placed his hand on the surface of the glass and felt the beast as they vibrated the cylinder, " what IS Transcendence Zane, their supposed to be a science company, not a mad science league" he questioned Zane, who had himself seen only some of what Transcendence does, he had even heard from the other prisoners there experiences with the company, " i know they hate vectors, i have been hiding from them my entire life, but zombies and now a giant heart in the center of a atlantis island" Johnny seemed concerned and a little upset.

Zaida-
The computer went black, than the computer next to her went black, then every computer went black. " ok, what the hell" bellowed Triss, even the large screens were black, " damn it, i wanted to watch the cutey get beat up by the monster and i wanted to see how it would fit through the hole". Then the words error appeared all over the screen, it was flashing brightly. Then sprawled across the screen, in bold black text, " UNAUTHORIZED REMOVAL OF EXTERNAL MEMORY DEVICE, PLEASE CONTACT HEAD SCIENTIST MYU".

" Sorry Miss Zaida, that was me' Compassion confessed, her expressionless face was making a puppy eye look, " it was just sitting on one of the other desks and i though we could see what it held".
In her hand was a large external hard drive, Compassion had it held in her clawed hands, the drive itself was hanging from its USB cord and was slowly spinning on its axis. On the back were the words backup written on a piece of white tape were the words, " BACKUP" and on the bottom written were the words, " property of Izzy D the wordsmith".
Compassion locked stunned as Zaida read it, " that's what it is, wow, Transcendence isn't that risky just having a copy just laying around", then she looked at Zaida, " yeah C forgot to mention, none of us can read, or write".
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #529 on: September 11, 2015, 11:44:14 AM »
 Her fear finally took hold, and she quickly changed into a chetah and pelted down the tunnel. The sound of her feet on the stone echoed. She couldn't keep it up for long, and stopped about two hundred meters away, panting heavily. Umm, clever, she repromanded herself. Then she noticed how they were starring at her. Well, they knew now. She shifted into a great grey bear with dagger like claws, and crashed into the ranks of the undead.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #530 on: September 11, 2015, 11:57:26 AM »
Algera-
The two creatures were sent flying in each direction, the wolf and the fox slammed into the wall on each side of Algeara, there oozing blood splattered against the wall and Alegara's bear fur. The wolf was the first back up, already his skin was knitting itself back together and its eyes were burning in the darkness. The fox seemed a little preoccupied, the claws had severed his entire chest and new tentacle feet were slowly growing back. Ahead of Algeara a single light was illuminating the door ahead of her, some feet/meters away from her. Lindsay was banging herself against the wooden door. Water was pouring through the cracks on the door and on the concrete wall. The shark was to preoccupied to notice the two creatures and the vector approaching her.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #531 on: September 11, 2015, 12:13:41 PM »
Mighty took the right tunnel, to the armoury, hoping to get stocked up on everything that he could find there.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #532 on: September 11, 2015, 01:54:02 PM »
Mighty-

The door opened to a small room, but very long. There were racks and racks of weapons hanging across the wall, or laying half assembled, or completely broken into parts, on the tables that rested next to the walls. The centre path was empty besides what lied at the end of the room.

There were only five objects that caught Mighties eye's though-
To his left, just next to him, assembled on the table was one of the best weapons you could buy, It was below all the smg and assault rifles, though it was still leagues away from some of the TIPED weapons but last time Mighty saw the weapons, it was for sale for two grand, and it wasn't modded out like this baby.
The Viper-
This weapon is a world renowned and celebrated for its aim and accuracy it would always strike true, these are the masters in stability.
The length of the weapon is 1293mm, with a 670mm barrel and upon inspection was actually impressive in Mighties hands, very so.
The weapon has its receiver located in front of the pistol grip to increase manoeuvrability and increases its barrel length. The pistol grip is made out of an alloy steel with wooden engraving of snakes eating each other, its namesake.
The stock was plastic and extendable. The paddle magazine, capable of holding an impressive 70 rounds in its compact space, was attached to it and was full when mighty inspected it and there were three magazines beside it, with all but one with bullets in it.
Mighty knew that the weapon modes were Auto, semi-auto and 3-round burst.
The weapon is called the Q-M killer a weapon for those who wanted to show there power, but it usually goes by its nickname ' Viper', by its snake developer.
(You choose the mods mate, I am not a gun person, and I am looking at guides when I was writing this) (Just put them in this style, OOC, sorry)

Directly left, where all the shotguns were being held, the centre piece was a TerraCo Shotgun, hanging by itself among second class weapons.

The Rage Erection-
This was a pure unmodded quadruple barrelled shotgun, a weapon that would turn a person into a cloud of red mist…and would paint a wall in their guts.
The size was massive 1086mm and it has a barrel length of 805mm, mighty had a bit of a surprise when he lifted it, it was about seven kg heavy, this thing was defiantly a real one, this is a 40 to 60 grand weapon, it should be hanging up in a wall as a centrepiece for some rich millionaire, not in some armoury. This weapon is a 12 gauge and was pump action, which is what the designers intended. Its straight stock was covered in premium Aviarus Wood.
This was the UH-00 Rage, a weapon that was held by some of the most powerful military leaders in modern history, a weapon that its creator made to be the one weapon to use when facing a tank or armoured target, it would punch a hole just as well as an RPG or rocket launcher. It has another name, because of what gun lovers think of it when it’s mentioned.
(There are no shotgun mods around)

To the far left was where there were sidearm, batons and a couple of Frags, Stick, Smoke, Incendiary, and concussion grenades. But surrounded by mods was the Crimson Dragon.

Crimson Dragon-
The weapons that the Draconians actually sell to others, a large revolver like no other. Its precision was beyond norm, it was a powerhouse. Its volcanic metal design glowed red in the florescent light, the long barrel gleamed and its Ivory stock looked almost hellish in the light that reflected of the metal.  It was quite comfy in Mighties grip, it would suffice.
It has no official name, the Draconians never told anyone what it was called, just sold it, and the Crimson Dragon stuck.

(Like shotgun, make up your mods)

And across from it was a collection of utilities and items, there was rope, hooks, med packs, cooking packs, torches, etc.,
Then there were the hand shields, a invention that originated from Transcendence, something that was not even sold on the black market, probably worth millions, if sold correctly to the right people.
When mighty placed the one that looks the most impressive on his wrist and tapped it.

Shield-
A clear kite shield broke forth. It was as big as Mighty and just as wide. It would help him a lot mighty knew, these things would block all but the most devastating of attacks and forces, and were only given to the higher members of Transcendence, and not even captains had these.
(You can only choose what colour and what hand you put it on)

( you can get grenades and the utilities but everything else you can’t get the other weapons and shields only the thing mentioned, don’t make me write descriptions, this is already 800 words long)

But Mighty was now looking at the suit that hanged silently at the back of the room, it was a full body skin suit, something that has given him headaches before.

The Raptor-
The head section was hooded, this was Dark Grey in colour and seemed to be fixed in place. The face itself was completely smooth and puple, it seemed the head piece was almost completely made of this.
The Arms were grey, and the shoulders themselves were square and stuck out like mini shields. The Rest of the layered arm was grey itself except for the shiny, curving, red blades that stuck out of the sides of the forearm. The entire blade was decorated in metal vines that led all the way to the joints that connected the blade to the suit.
The entire section of the Chest area was made itself to mimic the muscle structure of an anthro, with the square breasts and its abs particularly highlighted.
The upper legs are covered by pointed, fully covering cuisses. The lower legs are protected by greaves which have several layered skin sheets on the outer sides.

There was no indication what the suits special ability was, but the only thing that indicated what to do were the image of anthro with his legs spread and arms spread staring straight. The sign hanged next to the wall, and when Mighty looked at the floor, there was the outline of feet drawn on the ground.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #533 on: September 11, 2015, 01:58:39 PM »
Her face began to turn to a scowl but sighed "it's fine" she said in a soothing tone "Just, insert it in. And hurry up" Zaida had said. "After a bit more looking and reading. if we can find more info, I think we should get out and defeat these zombies if not try to escape." She suggested with a huff while looking at the computers that were off. "Besides Draco isn't looking too bright and it would do him some good"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:00:19 PM by Zaida »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #534 on: September 11, 2015, 05:36:14 PM »
*Zane look around as he listen to Johnny.* "I understand abit. I just got out of the place that was cutting up vector people. There was a group of us that made it out as we blew up the place I think. I not sure as why we crashed as well. Hmm do you think that the heart is controlling the zombie on this lands? Or matter of fact.....how we destroy it? I don't think it be good idea to let this......thing or any knowledge out of here. If this get to the mainland or area with thousand people. Well it won't be good." *Zane face pale as he thinking about the outcome.*

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #535 on: September 11, 2015, 06:32:37 PM »
Among some of the stuff left here, Mighty also found a perfectly fitting tactical belt with attached pistol holster, sacks and small pockets. Wonder who left it here.
After admiring the Q-M Killer (strap, red dot holo sight and flashlight), he leaned it over his right shoulder.
UH-00 Rage didn't make any impression on him. He doesn't like shotguns. But he took it anyway, placing it into his backpack. Barrels were loaded and Mighty took extra 8 shells, just in case.
And the Crimson Dragon (extra weighted for balance and long range scope). Mighty always loved revolvers, but he had a hard time finding ammo for it right now. He only found 11 right caliber rounds. (This is intentional. I want to make things harder, which will lead to more interesting.) He will need to reserve it.
Shield's grip fit like a glove. He decided to put it on his left hand.
Among that, Might also took as much survival gear as he could fit into his backpack. Mostly flares, med packs, stims and MREs. He also took grappling hook along, but it's rope was made of steel and tried to find a flare gun, but haven't found one.
Upon walking up to the suit, Mighty didn't have a clue how to activate it. He tried shouting at it. "Voice recognition.", "Power up."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:34:12 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #536 on: September 12, 2015, 12:58:28 AM »

Drago-
The Dragon had his hands up and had managed to hod back the unknown amount of undead behind the ice, but he was barely holding it. The amount of sweat he had loss was beyond natural, and he wanted nothing more than to throw up but he was still determined for Zaida, Triss and the Unknown creature to find a way out. His ice arm was now mostly a puddle in the ground, and his other warm was quavering in how long he had held it up.

Then the ice began to shatter around the edges, and massive chunks of ice broke of. The faces and arms of the monsters poked through as tried to claw their way towards him, their hunger evident by their anger driven looks. Then something flew through the cracks it was small, but it was certainly something that made pale, well pale more. It was a feral Swan, its white body was defiled by dirt and blood and most of its face was dyed red in blood.

Drago couldn’t move he was completely vulnerable, he was still using his body to keep freezing the ice around the door to stop the zombies as they kept breaking through, and as the flying zombie made a beeline for him, its half destroyed wings throwing itself at him, Drago made his choice…..

Zaida-
The sound of ice breaking and the sound of the zombie’s screeches, roars and moans echoed throughout the prison, it drowned out the entire room in a sense of dread. Triss looked away from Zaida and ran out towards the east walkway where they entered, “They broke through, find us a way outa here sergal” she roared as the sound of gunfire entered the mix.

“Where did she find a gun” compassion asked confused as she tried to get the computers work, it was kind of funny because compassion was massive and she was hunched over the computer trying to type with her massive fingers, “this thing isn’t turning on, I think its busted” She then begins smashing her fist against the side of the hard-drive below her. “Oh now I see where she got the gun” she stated, “there is a 9mm here, they probably all do” she grabs it and chucks it at Zaida, along with the backup drive.

She looked at Zaida as she gave up with the computer system, “what do we do, there are too many, I can feel their hunger, there are hundreds and there are four of us”.

Zane- (I not sure as why we crashed as well- you are asking the right question)
The heart gave another loud heartbeat, the glass cylinder shook violently then it stopped again.

Johnny looked at Zane and nodded, “the nearest nation is the avian empire, and almost 95% of the population had the ability to fly” he informed Zane with a sense of dread to his face, “there is a hanger below us, it’s a doomsday, military base as Transcendence informed my superiors, we could get weapons or we could see how strong we actually are and try to wreck this thing”.
“But I have a gun and my vector abilities only allow we to turn into a ghost, I can’t really do anything” he admitted, “what about you, can you break this thing”.

Mighty-
The helmets head became slightly brighter, but is still stood there silently. The thing didn’t move but parts of its body seemed to brighten up. The suit made from the suffering of vectors and normal people seemed to ignore him.

Then it suddenly lunged at him, so fast and so suddenly Mighty was caught off guard and thus it consumed him. It began to tighten itself around Mighty and it felt like the air was being sucked out from him, like a snake. Every part of his skin was being covered in the elastic like material and his guns and other material were thrown to the ground beside him. Mighty was in the dark, there was no light at all, just complete silence, he couldn’t even hear. Mighty struggled but it was no use, it was like being inside a stomach…

Then it stopped, and light poured around him, revealing the armoury around him. He felt the suit lessened its tightness around him, especially in some of the more sensitive areas and his tail didn’t even feel like it had anything on it, overall it actually felt quite comfortable to wear. It felt to Mighty like he was wearing a second skin. Now the question is… what is the ability.

The entire experience took ten seconds..

Freedom isn't free

Zane the Fox

« Reply #537 on: September 12, 2015, 01:02:40 AM »
"Hmm. I could cover it with shadow as anything that living and not part of the dark like me would kill it. The creature in the shade world eat the soul out of you if you do cross into that world. But I not sure what it would happen Or if it even work nor do I have enough to cover it." *Zane thought out loud.*

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #538 on: September 12, 2015, 01:07:03 AM »
Zane-
Johnny looked at Zane wide eyes, " uhhhh, that seems slightly messed up" he spoke with slight concern, " there is light, give it a try".

Freedom isn't free

Zane the Fox

« Reply #539 on: September 12, 2015, 01:10:36 AM »
"Haha. They pretty nice. They just alway hungry. But they seem me as one of them. And here I go then " *Zane lift his arm and close his eye to force his friend to work with him. The shadow around them began to move wildly and melt like to the heart. Slowly but surely covering it.* "You night want to ghost yourself as I don't know the react to this be "