The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Live or Die live from Mactica City: A future TV show (A new RP by Mittie)  (Read 15023 times)

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
Fluffy was still standing still and crying, but he finally said "Take the chip out of my skull and once you are out of this bullshit, pass it to my family."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
"Oh you son of  bitch, you really are going to make me have to do that aren't you?" Xander held out the two weapons after a few moments. "Then you pick. Axe or pistol? Which would you rather, I'm not choosing for you."

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
Blood began to flow down from Fluffy's nose, ears and then eyes. "It's already being done." ((He commanded his nanobots to eat away parts of his head and neural connections))
Moments after, he lost conciousness and collapsed on the ground.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
"Wow...I may actually end up killing no one. Guess I'm good with that...Still...I gotta get the chip..." Xander sighed. Why am I even about to do this? The chances I actually find his family, very slim. I never actually promised him anything anyway. I don't even know the **censor**'s name. May as well just walk away and leave it at that. He glanced down at his axe. This is about survival, be pragmatic. What about this situation helps me survive? The guy's already out. He turned around to walk away, hesitating for a moment.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
Zion: Only Xander and Geoff left in the sphere...

Neco: Who will win!
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
Fluffy's head began emitting beeping noise. ((It's his brain implant, indicating that it lost connection with it's owner and will now try to contact preset ICE contact once it will reach to a GSM network, sending current GPS location))

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Geoff's heart sank as he heard the announcers.

Now Xander and I need to fight...

He exhaled and gathered the various weapons he collected, then shook his head. He wasn't sure if he should wait for Xander to find him or go out searching himself.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
"**censor** it. I'm not rooting in his head for such a lost cause. He trusted me to do something nearly impossible." Xander walked away from Fluffy's body back in the direction Geoff was in. Let's just...get this done already. Either he kills me or I kill him, that's it, that simple. It's not so simple though really. He didn't stop walking, didn't want to give himself enough time to think about what he was about to do.

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
Re: Live or Die live from Mactica City: A future TV show (A new RP by Mittie)
« Reply #803 on: August 01, 2015, 11:07:44 AM »
Zion: 2 contestants are left... you all know what that means...

Neco: Close in..!

Zion: Yeah let's do this!

Neco: It's now or never!

((ENVIRONMENT CHANGE))

A futuristic gladiator arena with Geoff in one corner and Xander in the other
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #804 on: August 01, 2015, 02:29:42 PM »
Geoff gazed around at the arena. His eyes then fell on Xander, and he lowered his head for a moment.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #805 on: August 01, 2015, 03:22:52 PM »
Xander groaned as the environment around him changed to an arena. He looked over at Geoff and groaned and his body filled with a rising sense of anger. "Son of a bitch!" With the loud cry of rage, threw his pistol to the floor, causing it to misfire but fortunately this affects neither him or Geoff, the bullets merely hit the wall. "Couldn't just let us find each other!? I knew his rough position, it wouldn't have been hard!" Now I can't even stall. Fantastic, just great!

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #806 on: August 01, 2015, 04:10:12 PM »
Zion: hey you two, you guys have 10 minutes or you will both be terminated and the game will have been a draw... ACTION!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #807 on: August 01, 2015, 04:40:51 PM »
Geoff stared at Xander for a long moment and exhaled.

The bear tossed the archery equipment, pickaxe axe and revolver to the floor, and bowed in respect to his opponent.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #808 on: August 01, 2015, 05:01:27 PM »
Xander gave a quick bow, throwing his axe away as well, now completely unarmed. "Fine, let's just get this over with already." He cracked his knuckles loudly. "This is such bullshit..." He started to make his towards Geoff.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #809 on: August 01, 2015, 05:54:27 PM »
Geoff stood there, looking at Xander as he approached from the other side of the arena. He looked down and mumbled.

"If the authority or powers that be can send a message, please...
[his children's names], I may not survive this... this battle. If I don't, please... s-stay strong. May Ciara t-take good care of you both...
Daddy loves you..."

He peered up, Xander much closer now.

"... Thank you..."

He took a breath and got into fighting position.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 11:41:34 PM by Evnamishko, Reason: omitted character names »