The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Live or Die live from Mactica City: A future TV show (A new RP by Mittie)  (Read 15024 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
Welcome to Live or Die, the TV-show from year 3450 where some furs are thrown into a biosphere with real vegetation and cave systems then we are making them try to survive and the last one alive wins the 4 million Mizes, who are going to live and who are going to die, This is LIVE OR DIE *theme song* <----

(i made a theme song you can listen too)

This is Live or Die a famous TV-show from the future only one fur can live and win the game, Keep in mind this is a furry roleplay with rules i expect should be followed

Here are the rules
#1 Killing is possible and if you die you are out of the game no excuses, also you will be unable to participate in the game until and if you get revived by the game master

#2 Meta Game is prohibited, its not okay to Meta Game or Overpower yourself too much, everyone can die

#3 RDM or (Random Deathmatch) is not okay, yes you can die and be illed but not without any reason or the person will just be revived

#4 Its a TV show so Game master can do crazy things to please the audience

#5 I don't feel ready for posting this in the serious RP thread but it is a sorta serious RP so please act like it

here is some extra info

The host is not the Gamemaster, you don't know who is but i play the host and mostly that role, the Gamemaster can change the biome of the world and also a bit like hunger games, place evil enemies in the arena like Robots and Androids and Furhacks and other crazy stuff, they can die and kill like anyone else and should scare the participants she can also change things like gravity and kill off the participants if the misbehave but you don't know that..

It's set in the universe of my Fursona Mittie, so AnviOS and her will be here somewhere, you are all being teleported in from the past so this is all new to you, all the tech and the TV show thing

Thanks and have fun

I will start the show off now :)

BTW if you guys don't want to join it's okay but please don't post then thanks :)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:02:06 PM by Mittie the most adorable AI »
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
Zion - Welcome people of all ages, all spectators and viewers alike, welcome to this years LIVE OR DIE!

*Fans Shouting*

Zion - I am your host Zion Venga and i will bring you this years participants!

*Fans Shouting*

Zion - This year will be bloody, and dramatic when our participants enter the arena, i will now give the word to This Years Gamemaster to tell you the start biome of the year and the starting items...

*Fans Shouting*

Neco - Hi i am Neco the gamemaster from the control room upstairs... we will start in a summer forest and everyone will be granted a peace of iron and a coco nut at start this yea, and i will make sure of a fantastic game... back to you Zion!

Zion - Yes this will be surely cool to see

*Switches camera into the biosphere*

*To Obey, let me post the initial post first buddy XD*
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
((What amount of starting gear is allowed?))

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*Only the gear shown above*

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
((So no personal belongings at all? Damn, I'll think about joining))

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
((Well your cloths please, no nudity XD other then that nope buddy it's the game))

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
( is it ok for me to join, also what do we have to put in... like character desription)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:53:47 PM by Celestial_Dragon »
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Hi buddy, yes that's default for almost all RPs that you put in a fursona description, and yes you are welcome :)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
Description-
Name- Drago Destiny Darklight

Sex: Male

Species: Angelic/Celestial Dragon

Anthro/ feral: Anthro

Trait/ Jobs: Drago works as a military spec-ops  power professional, skilled in many military related skills and traits.

Height: 7,9 ft

Weight: 140kg

Appearance: Strong, fit, muscular build. Golden scaled, with white underbelly, his wings are angel in nature, black claws on legs and arms, has red eyes, a massive scar across right eye, draconian body ( so looks like a dragon). He has a massive tattoo on his chest of a red dragon spewing black flames.

Attire: Wears massive black cloak over body, is equipped with a pair of black military boots, military cargo pants, black belt, wears no shirt, and wears a pair of black sunglasses.

Skills and weaknesses: His skills are in aerial combat, with emphasis on using his entire body to combat opponents. His weapons are non-gun equipment. His skills are in staffs (blunt and bladed) and throwing weapons
 - Strong, fast and somewhat intelligent, his best skills are in the art of stealth and close quarters in air and on land.
-Can't swim, rather shamed that he must kill and convicted of the kill or be killed situation, not skilled in climbing (cause he can fly). Is rather cautious with power, also power can effect him,  he has a phobia of spiders, and is rather shy around attractive people.

Personality: respectful, crazy, strong, jokester, care-free, courageous, stealthy, tough, cunning, a sense of right and wrong and justice, stealthy, agile, sometime shy and timid, fearful at times.

Powers-
Nullify removal- (ability to remove anything up to 1m by 1m in size cubes of matter from anything bar living skin, and controls the cubes like physical entries, example he must physically throw them, and he return the objects back into the normal place by pure though so they would zoom back into place).
Nullify reality- (same as before but 5 times bigger and has the ability to remove the objects from existence, does not include living tissue).
Nullify teleportation- (same as before but they are teleported to wherever the uses wishes, does not work on living things).
Nullify explosion- ( As big as 10m by 10m, the chuck is teleporter and then explodes sending the material that it made of flying like bullets at anything with range).
(gm choice if allowed) (the one below)
Nullify Supremacy
The complete removal of anything in existence that is in front of Drago, this would effectively remove everything in about 1km, everything and anything… nothing would survive. (he will be completely removed from existence after use, so he will die).

( all fine with the profile Game master)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:27:01 AM by Celestial_Dragon »
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Name - Zarco Night

Age - 19

Gender - Male

Species - Half demon Fox wolf hybrid (Folf)

Traits - Zarco is rather strong (Due to being a blacksmith). When not using magic, he has quite alot of stamina, he can quite easily walk or even run to the top of a mountain without getting that tired, but with magic, he will use much more energy and is prone to becoming tired. He tries to be as honest as possible and tries to care for those around him. Zarco would much rather make friendships than get himself into combat, but he does what he needs to do to survive.

Skills and weaknesses - Zarco’s decent in 1 on 1 combat due to sparing with several people over the years and getting himself into quite a bit of combat. He prefers to use a 1 or 1.5 handed sword/axe (whatever is available) when in melee combat. In magic combat he is able to fire energy bolts that deal some damage, but aren’t powerful enough to cause any serious damage. His magic is more for utility than combat. Zarco can get frustrated quite easily and that can cause him to slip up, as well as the fact that he’s not the best at tracking multiple targets when in a combat situation.

Powers - He is able to ignite himself / heat his body up to high temperatures, this will drain his mana quickly (1 minute at maximum temperature, 15 minutes at a low temperature). He can heal some wounds, although he can only heal himself with 50% efficiency. He can fire energy bolts, a max power energy bolt is enough to wound someone at best, he can fire up to 10 of these. he can fire firework bolts which are mainly for decorative purposes, these deal no damage. Zarco can fire Attraction/Repulsion beams that can bring objects towards him / push them away, these aren’t powerful enough to fully affect a fur, they may notice it, but they can easily resist.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:27:19 AM by Zarconite »
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Ill put Mitties in just to have it here :)

Name: Mittie

Sex: Female

Species: Arctic Fox

Anthro/Feral: Feral

Height: 0,60 Meters

Weight: 7,66 kg

Appearance: Slim and cute, total white with soft fur, she has a collar with her name on and a long busky tail

Attire: A brown collar with her name on

Skills and Weaknesses: She is a supercomputer from the future a high tech nano technological Android, and no she is not a cyborg but her real brain from when she was organic is uploaded to her microchip brain, she can materialize around and hack in to every electric device just by looking at it, she can gain access to every personal register in the world so that she can check who everyone is in seconds, and she can also activate thermal vision and xray vision. However, she has no weapons build except for her Zarconite claws witch can cut though everything, but no ranged weapons, a good EMP could be devastating.

Personality: Sweet, Nice and friendly, pacifistic and relaxed, she is a thinker and will do anything to help/safe his friends, its hard to be and make her a friend, but she is not shy

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
Using Fluffy's reference sheet as base (link in signature). Things described below override it.

-Equipment removed.
-AVIAL WarfighterOS is copied onto MindTether.
-Additional implant with GSM, GPS and WLAN modules.
-Higher security protocols.
-Cloaking has 15 minutes cooldown.

[FIRST POST END]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future

Character description

Name: Al "Bloodshed" El-Kina

Sex: Male

Anthro or Feral: Anthro

Species: Cyber-enhanced folf, eagle and monkey

Height: 1.7m

Weight: 90kg

Appearance: Muscular build, fit. He's got a pair of small wings on his back which allows him to glide, but not fly. His back is hunched forward a bit because of his monkey ancestry.

Attire: He wears a fighting kimono, which is pitch black, complementing his dull black fur.

Strengths: His strong point is in one on one combat. His cybernetic enhancements include his robotic left eye, which allows him to 'see faster' (really, it just allows him to process information about his surroundings faster), as well as enhancements to his brain to improve reaction speeds and creativity. He also has two, metallic blades slotted into his arms which he can pop out at his whim. He is a master at one on one combat, having the highest level of discipline in many fighting styles. He's never truly lost a 1 on 1 fight before. He's also extremely stealthy, being a master of hiding in a lot of environments. As long as he has cover, he can hide. He is also capable of weaponising, nearly anything.

Weaknesses: He can't really handle fights which involve multiple people ganging up on him. If those people cannot be taken down with relative ease (as in, anyone actually being controlled by an RPer xP), he begins to have trouble processing everyones movements. His eye is great for locking onto and studying one person, but it lacks the speed and functionality to handle processing information about multiple people at once. Along with this, he has terrible social skills. He is a valid team member, and would never betray his team, but he lacks the ability to chat casually, make humour and just be a social person. He more or less sees everyone as a tool which can be used in some way. While this allows him to see the value of everyone in terms of skill, he doesn't really see anyone's value as a person.

Powers
  • Quick thinking - He is capable of coming up with dynamic strategies on the spot.
  • Enhanced Processing - He can take in his surroundings much faster than the usual brain, as well as make detailed analysis of people quickly
  • No Empathy - He lacks any feeling of empathy, making him unlikely to hold back in a fight.

Personality: Cold, Quiet, lacking empathy, creative, smart, loyal, honourable.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:47:25 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Zion: Let the game begin, the participants are finding themselves in a great maple forest..

Neco: Yes i have plenty of things planned for today

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Zarco - Alright.. Looks like I have to start again!
*Zarco takes the iron and sets it down on a rock, he begins heating it with his paws and forming it by hitting it with another rock, sort of like an anvil / hammer*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine