The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (OOC)  (Read 9151 times)

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 6.5ft
  • Weight: 147 pounds
  • Build: slightly shorter than most and slim
  • Currently: Probably stirring up trouble
F.P.P.A. (OOC)
« on: July 18, 2015, 10:35:52 PM »
F.P.P.A. stands for Furry Paranormal Protection Agency and it is an organisation committed to capturing and containing all paranormal entities or scientific anomalies, The main research base is located in the highlands of [CLASSIFIED], Iceland. This is where you are imprisoned in employment (security guard or scientist) or by force (Subject) either way today is either going to be them best or worst day of your life.

Ground rules:

No godmodding
Each user can have two characters
The agency will try to contain the subjects whereas the subjects will try to wreak havok and maybe even destroy a city or two.

My character sheets

Name:SUBJECT 057-3

Species: Self-learning Artificial Intelligence

Attitude toward normal life forms(can be on their side):Generally tollerant and so his victims shall die quickly and painlessly. Also very cooperative in interviews

Abilities(If any):can access all eletrical devices and manipulate their uses as well as create self duplicates that will act as viruses

Confinement: a concrete room with a single terminal in the centre of the room

Character sheet #2

Name:Commander Greg Wilkes

Weapons:Custom "Grave Digger" assault rifle with extended acid-hollow point magazines

Uniform:10mm armour plating with atom-core to carry the armour easily as well as several other features such as H.U.D., Spinal holster magnet and blunt force dampener (to assist with high falls)

You guys can have creatures as sadistic as you want from a possesed teddy bear that builds duplicates from its victims to a huge scaled acid spitting lizard hell bend on destroying all sentient life and tacos. And pretty much all guards will have power armour as well as a power core electronic or atomic choose wisely (electric is more efficient but atomic is more durable)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:16:12 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: F.P.P.A.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 10:38:56 PM »
Is this an SCP RP in disguise? cos this looks like an SCP RP in disguise.

Either way I am joining faster than you can say "the Shark punching cooperation."

((though I will need to think who I am using for this so I will post my sheet tomorrow.))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 10:41:30 PM »
That's all good and I havent Played SCP is it any good?

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 10:42:50 PM »
Don't play SCP, google it first, its a website.

Can't link it because it most definitely IS NOT PG13 but its still awsome.

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 10:43:50 PM »
I'll do that now

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 05:01:20 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Name: in documents always refer to as Subject 122*

Species: Lizard (feral, 20 feet long)

Attitude toward normal life forms(can be on their side): The only thing this creature seems to care about is freedom, this creature rarely hurts anyone, but has in the past broken into prisons, [Redacted], government facilities with the intent of freeing those confined to these places, in ████ it broke into [Classified] where it was caught trying to break Subjects  ████ and ███-█ out of confinement. The creature claims that freedom should be for all, regardless of history, or the reason for confinement.

Abilities(If any):Incredibly agile, capable of fitting into small spaces, and slipping through tiny gaps. Has also shown the ability to break chains and locks through means unknown.

Confinement: A glass cage, two doors are present, an inner door and an outer door, only one door is to be open at any one time. In event of a power failure or other event that compromises security, both doors are set to shut and lock immediately. The subject has been made to wear a high powered shock-collar so that we can incapacitate it in event of a breach.~~after 24 hours the Shock-collar was removed effortlessly by the creature, without damaging it or the collar, further attempts to apply restraints or collars directly to the creature have been met with similar levels of success, The possibility of starving the creature until it submits to such methods of containment is pending approval.

*Since confinement, the subject has changed the name it uses to refer to itself multiple times, known names include : Snake, Angel, seraphim, Demon. It is recommended you use whatever name it gives during interview.

((Might edit it later today, but does this look OK?))

Obsolete, see page 2 for my character sheet.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 04:16:47 AM by Angder »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 05:38:29 PM »
Name:Subject 024-86

Species: Feral Prey mantis. (8ft tall.)

Attitude toward normal life(Can be on their side IF the cause is good.)It see's normal furs as food..He doesn't hate them but he has a large stomach and needs the calories. Now as for it's cage life.He is always curious and due to the fake forest it has lived in..It never even wonder's what is outside that small glass window. Now even though it will eat nearly anything.due to it's super acidic stomach acids, he will seek for a plaything to keep it's boredom low and will never kill the plaything.Unless it attacks him on purpose.

Abilities: Has remarkable agility for a large insect, Can fly for a good mile or two in one go.Has a steel like exoskeleton, Can molt to regrow limbs and such,Has a 180 sight,And can spit his stomach acid at foes.

Confinement: Ever growing crystal walls and a mini zoo like jungle inside with one door to enter and a Safey door incase the subject tends to try to escape.With well hidden Cameras to moniter the beast as it roams around...
(this looks good right?)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 01:00:52 AM »
Name: CODENAME BLACKOUT

Species: see below

Appearance: It's simply Fluffy (description in signature), but captured and controlled by rogue AI.

Attitude towards normal life forms: Kills everyone and everything on sight, using all of his equipment.

Abilities: see Fluffy's shared description (link in signature). AI can't control electronites (no magic).

Confinement: cryo-freeze chamber, secured by several turrets and force fields, with cables connected to his head

Waiting for approval, since my character is slightly over powered.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:29:40 AM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 01:02:11 AM »
((If it's alright may I join? I've never join a serious RP but I'd like to try :? ))

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 02:09:21 AM »
Item #: SCP-3437
Object Class: Thaumiel
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3437-1 is to be kept in an unlocked basic humanoid containment cell with accommodating furnishings. It is to be fed according to typical human dietary needs, with requests for variation in diet to be considered by the on-site researchers overseeing the containment of SCP-3437-1. SCP-3437-1 is allowed the use of a computer connected to the Foundation database with Level 3 clearance. SCP-3437 is allowed the requisition of one(1) item per month. This limit is subject to change based on the judgment of the on-site researchers overseeing the containment of SCP-3437-1. SCP-3437-1 is allowed to freely roam the site during daylight all hours unless otherwise specified, and is given Level 3 clearance to accommodate this allowance. SCP-3437-1 is not to be separated from SCP-3437-2 unless otherwise specified. SCP-3437-1 is authorized to use arms and armor similar to that of Foundation armed forces.

Description: SCP-3437 is an entity typically observed as a 17-year-old Caucasian male. It maintains this form through close proximity to, and the use of, SCP-3437-2. When SCP-3437-2 is deactivated either by increased distance from SCP-3437-1 or at the volition of SCP-3437-1, SCP-3437-1 reverts to its base state, observed as physically similar to a Barbary lion of relatively equal age, with the only differences being human-level intelligence and vocal capabilities, a relatively thin mane, and a pair of feathered wings extending from its back, directly above the front shoulders. These wings allow flight through anomalous means, as the lift generated by the wings would not normally be capable of lifting such a large amount of mass under normal circumstances. SCP-3437-1 is also capable of shifting its physical structure to any point between that of its human and lion iterations, occasionally taking the form of a bipedal humanoid with lion-like characteristics, with or without wings. SCP-3437-1 has been seen to possess a minor major ability to redirect thermal and kinetic energies, although this has been observed rarely, due to the general lack of necessity to utilize this ability as well as the significant amount of energy required. SCP-3437-1 typically prefers to be addressed by it's "given" name, Galen [REDACTED] Arakisk, although it is willing to be addressed with shorter titles such as: SCP-3437-1, Galen, Arakisk, Hollow,  or "that damn lion who stole an entire [CENSORED] tree from my front yard" a few other titles when applicable.

SCP-3437-2 is a medallion composed of copper, tin, and several unidentified metallic compounds, typically worn around the neck of SCP-3437-1 on a nylon-titanium nanoweave chord. Use of SCP-3437-2 by SCP-3437-1 has been seen to produce small bursts of an unknown form of radiation, accompanied by a light-blue haze capable of illumination. SCP-3437-2's properties usually only extend to SCP-3437-1, but under some circumstances have been observed to be capable of negating certain anomalous properties in other sentient SCPs. Any items or clothing worn by SCP-3437-1 when SCP-3437-2 is activated are stored when said items and clothing might otherwise be lost or damaged from a form shift.

SCP-3437 is currently assigned to an operative transfer program directed at the recently established FPPA, an organization dominantly comprised of sentient nonhumans working in cooperation with the Foundation for containment of anomalous objects and phenomena in their areas of jurisdiction. It is currently designated as Corporal Galen Arakisk, and is given Level 3 clearance to Foundation assets.

Issued Operations Equipment: SCP-3437-2, one XM72 Special Applications Rifle/Kinetic (SAR/K) directed energy weapon with associated ammunitions, one XM70 Directed Hardlight Pistol with associated ammunitions, one S&W 686P with associated ammunitions, one hardlight knife, variable grenade bandolier and associated ordnance, and one XMK-3 Adaptive Battle Skin/Shielded modified to fit SCP-3437-1's winged anatomy.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:30:30 AM by HollowOfHaze »
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 03:00:55 AM »
Yea... unless you have been told otherwise its a similar RP but its not SCP. sorry if I caused confusion by pointing out the similarity (and pointing you at the thread in general) :S

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 03:13:45 AM »
(I'll just post my sheet, see how this goes ^^ I'll use my SCP ref sheet and fix it up to match this RP)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2015, 03:17:16 AM »
Little F specifically told me that the Foundation existed. So there's that.
Unsure of how to quote messages so...

My ask: Can I use the Thaumiel SCP from the previous SCP RP? I feel like I had that one fleshed out pretty well. It would involve working alongside the Foundation operatives though.Is traditional weaponry allowed?
Does the power armor use energy shielding? Is it variable in structure?

His answer: To all of those yeah
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:18:47 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2015, 03:22:59 AM »
Oh OK disregard my previous statement. :D

also I am going to make a second char for this to even out the subjects to people ratio, right now we have 4 or 5 subjects per person.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 03:24:48 AM »
The target ratio is 10 guards, staff, or general site population per subject/SCP.