The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Random Info About You  (Read 126141 times)

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
Re: Random Info About You
« Reply #3030 on: April 10, 2016, 04:16:34 PM »
Whenever I get caught up too much with something in real life, I find it hard to come back on the forums.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #3031 on: April 10, 2016, 05:09:35 PM »
I turn 19 today :/

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3032 on: April 10, 2016, 05:11:12 PM »

Happy birthday! you survived 19 years, congrats.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3033 on: April 10, 2016, 05:55:45 PM »

Happy birthday! you survived 19 years, congrats.
Thanks. Next few years could either set me up or kill me and I'm in a bad situation that I'm trying to figure out what to do, and I don't like the answer I'm getting. But, just as my signature says, que sera sera. Whatever will be will be

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #3034 on: April 10, 2016, 06:08:46 PM »

Happy birthday Rocco. How's the adult thing going for you?
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #3035 on: April 10, 2016, 06:56:49 PM »

Happy birthday Rocco. How's the adult thing going for you?
Well... I haven't pulled any stupid or illegal stunts, so that's a plus lol. Home life is horrible and is probably going to climax Summer 2017 at the latest, but I'm still alive and fighting. Gotta just keep fighting.

Offline Regi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #3036 on: April 11, 2016, 06:09:55 AM »
I always dreamed of being the funny and sexy Elvira when I was younger. Her humor is alittle corny now but I love her so much.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #3037 on: April 12, 2016, 09:03:22 PM »
after my little accident I am now able to walk really well with crutches

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #3038 on: April 12, 2016, 10:51:38 PM »
after my little accident I am now able to walk really well with crutches
Shoot. I've blown out my ankle twice in less then two years, so I know what you're going through.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #3039 on: April 12, 2016, 11:17:16 PM »
My ligaments are ripped and strechted, I had better broken my ankle: less pain

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #3040 on: April 13, 2016, 12:00:19 AM »
My blow outs were horrible too. Both barley escaped surgery, but it would be the best option if it goes out a third time. And even with that I'm leaning towards joining the Army, I'm nuts.

My first one was me going to say goodnight to mom's horse because she had blown out her ankle EXACTLY three months before. Second time I was tossing the football with my brother and friend. The stupid gophers all over the place did something to the ground and down I went.

But it does get better. Just last night I was out sprinting with one of my dogs through our field with no brace (dumb idea this soon after the injury, should wait a few more months) as we were trying to find a raccoon to kill. We got a rabbit at least :) It was difficult for me, especially the first time. Feel free to message me if you ever need someone to talk to.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #3041 on: April 13, 2016, 12:07:07 AM »
I was running downhill whilst playing a game suddenly my foot flipped over so that's when I tore my ligaments.
Since I was running fast I couldn't stop that easy so I started collapsing and instead of making a soft landing I smashed
full speed against a tree. I went unconscious for +-15 minutes.

Next thing I knew I couldn't walk anymore

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Random Info About You
« Reply #3042 on: April 13, 2016, 12:47:51 AM »
(^ Ouch sorry about that)
I'm a serious person but once people get to know me I loosen up and can be silly.
I don't like sleeping in or going to sleep early. But I sleep early since it's healthy to get sleep blah blah.
I have a galaxy koopa backpack. (Yes a turtle shell that's a galaxy color and has black spikes)
I don't like taking forever when shopping. I grab what I need or want then buy what I can afford.
I finally have my own room! My dad and big brother did it as a surprise a week ago.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:49:34 AM by Zaida »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3043 on: April 13, 2016, 01:15:41 AM »
My ankles are built kind of awkward, so it's easy to twist and sprain them. It's happened so much throughout my life I'm pretty much used to it.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #3044 on: April 13, 2016, 01:36:04 AM »
I can't relax, I always have to be busy with something: either it's work or my hobby but I simply can't relax