The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Random Info About You  (Read 126078 times)

Offline Epilogue

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Oh my glob.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 113 lbs.
  • Build: Feminine, petite.
  • Currently: Empty
Re: Random Info About You
« Reply #2910 on: March 21, 2016, 10:27:29 PM »
I don't really like Undertale.
Sure, it's  decent game but I just don't care for it. There's nothing bad about it, it just doesn't "click" with me.

There are two kinds of people in this world. A French horn player is better than both of them.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2911 on: March 21, 2016, 10:31:14 PM »
I don't like Undertale, Fnaf, Batman, I don't like the baconhype, and I hate the beard/hipsterculture.

Offline Epilogue

• Boisterous Bear
  • Oh my glob.
    • Awards
« Reply #2912 on: March 21, 2016, 10:36:25 PM »
FNAF is okay, it's just not scary.
Bacon is delicious but I definitely don't worship it.
And yeah I like my guys clean-shaven and not pretentious jackasses.  :)

Studio Ghibli > Manga > Anime

There are two kinds of people in this world. A French horn player is better than both of them.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2913 on: March 21, 2016, 10:45:14 PM »
I don't like Manga or anime either.

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #2914 on: March 22, 2016, 03:12:03 AM »
I watch next to no anime, save for Studio Ghibli and some old stuff from at least 10 years ago. In contrast, I love manga, and read a lot of it. I don't follow a lot of the super popular stuff though, but read some obscure series or ones that haven't been officially translated in English yet, just online translations(I'm not a hipster I swear! I just like stuff that not many people know about).

Also on the topic of hipsters- imo man buns are a waste of long hair. Let it flow freely and majestically XD

Offline Epilogue

• Boisterous Bear
  • Oh my glob.
    • Awards
« Reply #2915 on: March 22, 2016, 03:13:50 AM »

I read almost all of the warrior cats books but I stopped once I finished The Last Hope. The Erins are just milking the series dry now. I remember racking up sooo many AR points from them.

I also read Wolves Of The Beyond, which weren't bad, but some parts were just poorly written.
Yeah, they're kids books, and they have a fantasy element to them, but there are some parts of it where it's completely unrealistic and the main character becomes way too overpowered for a starving omega. He literally jumped over a 10-foot wall of fire.
Kathryn Lasky wrote the Guardians of Ga'hoole series, which were excellent, so I was just expecting a lot more from her wolf books, especially since they take place in the same universe.

I enjoyed the Naruto manga for as long as I kept up with it, and I also liked Soul Eater, Pita-ten, and Tokyo Mew Mew.
I didn't really read them to seriously read them, they were just fun and relaxing.

Amethyst stop talking before I gush over and over about Studio Ghibli. cx God literally everything about them is fantastic.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 03:18:19 AM by Epilogue »

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #2916 on: March 22, 2016, 03:15:04 AM »
I have never watched anime or read manga. Unless AoT counts. Then that would be it.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #2917 on: March 22, 2016, 03:23:55 AM »
Amethyst stop talking before I gush over and over about Studio Ghibli. cx God literally everything about them is fantastic.

They are amazing, end of story. I made an anthro cat in ceramics recently that everyone keeps telling looks like Baron from The Cat Returns(and Whisper of the Heart). It's in my art thread if you like...want to see it. I'll stop talking about Ghibli now XD

I read Warriors but stopped after the first series. Me and my friends had out own little club for it in 5th grade. We made a fan rp site and everything. I even made a board game, based off Clue... Also AR? That brings back so many memories :P Me and my sister would compete to get the most. I think she got over 600 points one year...

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #2918 on: March 22, 2016, 03:29:29 AM »
I have been deeply interested in psychological disturbances, such like protagonists in films experiencing traumas or just psychological horror films. The twisted perception of reality just fascinates me, at least in cinema.

Am I insane yet? Kek.

Offline Epilogue

• Boisterous Bear
  • Oh my glob.
    • Awards
« Reply #2919 on: March 22, 2016, 03:32:26 AM »
Miyazaki was a huge part of my childhood so I'm very fond of them because of nostalgia. None of the movies are perfect, but they all still capture that humble sense of awe that you don't see in many children films nowadays. With Disney, it's all about the guy getting the girl, and since they've switched to solely computer animation, it just hasn't kept that same feeling of magic. Dreamworks is closer to Ghibli than Disney, but they still follow some of the same formulas. Ghibli makes movies for people to enjoy them, and of course get paid for their work, but Disney makes movies to make money and profit from the marketing of the merchandise. Of course there's merchandise for Studio Ghibli but it isn't mass-produced in Wal-Marts everywhere, I have to scour Hot Topic and Amazon for that stuff.

It's fine if you don't care for Studio Ghibli, but every movie is extremely special to me. It's one of the few things I grew up with that I can still completely enjoy as an adult.

I saw your cat Amethyst, and he's really well made. He reminded me of Baron as well.

I think I got 700 AR points in middle school, but my school never had any extremely cool incentives. We had shirts and an "AR store" where we bought stuff like books and toys with our points, but that's about it.

Offline Riddle

• Eager Elephant
  • I want cuddles! ^w^
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: dark gray and white
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Weight: 40 kg
  • Build: thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: ~( ̄▽ ̄)~
« Reply #2920 on: March 22, 2016, 12:31:42 PM »
Riddle is completely the same as me in real life ;) (just to not cause any confusions)

The other side of Riddle is called ¨elddiR¨, also known as the evil side which Riddle always try to hide. I also have the same side in real life, and I always try to hide my tears as much as Riddle tries to hide elddiR. People never see me cry...

Offline Epilogue

• Boisterous Bear
  • Oh my glob.
    • Awards
« Reply #2921 on: March 22, 2016, 07:23:29 PM »
My face always shows exactly what I'm thinking. I can't hide my true feeling froms anyone, but I can hide my reasons for them.

I'm chromesthetic but my boyfriend is colorblind. Ha.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
« Reply #2922 on: March 22, 2016, 07:35:28 PM »
I get random urges to kiss complete strangers (women) in stores :3

Btw love your avi Epilogue!
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Epilogue

• Boisterous Bear
  • Oh my glob.
    • Awards
« Reply #2923 on: March 22, 2016, 07:38:21 PM »
Thanks Titan, yours is awesome too!

I'm dressing up as a Gerudo warrior from LoZ, and my boyfriend is going as a white rabbit (like from Alice and Wonderland) for ComicCon.
I would've gone as Alice, but she's blonde, blue-eyed, and Anglo-Saxon--the three things I'm mostly not.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #2924 on: March 22, 2016, 07:45:38 PM »
I lack the capability to feel remorse or guilt