The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Random Info About You  (Read 125784 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Random Info About You
« Reply #825 on: October 17, 2015, 01:21:04 PM »
I hate the smell of peanut butter.

Me too. I don't like the taste much either, unless it's paired with apples :p

Honestly, I found today that "hate" is a bit strong of a word. I hadn't had peanut butter in a long time, and today found the scent not as bad as I remembered. Still dislike it, but... eh.

But yeah, I like peanut butter with chocolate and stuff like that, but not just itself. I used to love plain peanut butter sandwiches as a kid, but now they're meh.

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #826 on: October 17, 2015, 05:06:50 PM »
Yeah. I used to really hate peanuts and other foods like honey and coffee when I was a kid, but I've found my tastes have changed a lot recently.

I also like metal music too, and I've been trying to find some shirts of my favorite bands. The only problem is everything is just too big for me  :/

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #827 on: October 17, 2015, 05:08:21 PM »
Im horribly alergic to coconut but I dont like it anyways so im not really out anything
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #828 on: October 17, 2015, 05:17:42 PM »
I'll eat vegetables despite it not actually serving much purpose; (The opposite of a lot of people, who eat vegetables simply for the nutrition) I have to eat something high-protein to feel satisfied. Eggs usually do, but I like pork and beef best.

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #829 on: October 17, 2015, 05:26:08 PM »
No no no n no no no no

*runs and hides*

Vegetables are not food vegetables are what food eats
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

Offline SirSteel

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Peryton
« Reply #830 on: October 17, 2015, 05:42:13 PM »
I feel like one of the only people in the world who actually loves to eat vegetables and salads.

Random info: I used to ride horses as a child but stopped when one threw me and fractured my wrist

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #831 on: October 17, 2015, 05:47:22 PM »
Ive been ridin horses since I was a baby. I used to ride with my dad until I could hold myself on the horse. I always say I grew up with two wheels or four legs under me
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline SirSteel

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #832 on: October 17, 2015, 05:54:46 PM »
Do you still ride? What breed(s) do you ride?

I'd like to get back into it again one day. Horses have always played a part in  my life in some way or another.

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #833 on: October 17, 2015, 05:55:38 PM »
Yeah, so much veggie hate on here :p I could eat a salad for dinner every day and be just fine. I used to garden a little, and I can say that fresh veggies are the absolute best.

Other info: One of my dreams is to publish a popular novel or graphic novel series.
Autumn is my favorite season, which is great since it's fall right now.

Offline SirSteel

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #834 on: October 17, 2015, 06:00:39 PM »
Yeah, so much veggie hate on here :p I could eat a salad for dinner every day and be just fine. I used to garden a little, and I can say that fresh veggies are the absolute best.

Other info: One of my dreams is to publish a popular novel or graphic novel series.

Although I like meat, plant based diet wins every time for me. Hells yeah! My family grows fruit and veg. It can't be beat.

Any ideas for your novel/graphic novel?

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #835 on: October 17, 2015, 06:02:56 PM »

I'd like to get back into it again one day. Horses have always played a part in  my life in some way or another.

Right now ive got a quater horse,  thats pretty much all ive ever had. I used to have an arab but she was kind of a bitch. Yeah I still ride every chance I get
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline SirSteel

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #836 on: October 17, 2015, 06:06:52 PM »

Right now ive got a quater horse,  thats pretty much all ive ever had. I used to have an arab but she was kind of a bitch. Yeah I still ride every chance I get

I can concur, Arabs can be total arses

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #837 on: October 17, 2015, 06:08:56 PM »

Although I like meat, plant based diet wins every time for me. Hells yeah! My family grows fruit and veg. It can't be beat.

Yep. I've been thinking up stories and characters since I was little ^^ I have about 3 main stories and a handful of other bits and pieces at the moment. Most of them are in the fantasy and/or adventure genre.

And I love fruit too. I have some fig and persimmon trees, plus some wild grapes that grow every year.

Offline SirSteel

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #838 on: October 17, 2015, 06:13:22 PM »

Yep. I've been thinking up stories and characters since I was little ^^ I have about 3 main stories and a handful of other bits and pieces at the moment. Most of them are in the fantasy and/or adventure genre.

And I love fruit too. I have some fig and persimmon trees, plus some wild grapes that grow every year.

Cool! You should upload sometime, would be nice to read. I often write in the fantasy/adventure genre too. I drafted out a huge series of short stories called "The Tales of Ælfric" He had a sword of light named "Leoht" and a magic horse spirit named Calavario.

We have a fig tree too. Persimmon fruit is so tasty, haven't had it in quite some time.

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #839 on: October 17, 2015, 06:19:33 PM »
Yeah, I need to start writing things down more. I'm still a little bad at getting them out of my head ^^' I can try posting some characters in the art threads, though only one of the stories has anthros :p