The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: When should you.get your first suit?  (Read 796 times)

Offline RedRover•RedRover

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Bear/Bull Terrier Hybrid
  • Coloring: White with black splotches and a goldenbrown muzzle.
  • Height: Six foot, four inches.
  • Weight: Two hundred and three pounds.
  • Build: Lean and muscled.
  • Currently: Tired.
When should you.get your first suit?
« on: July 18, 2015, 02:07:42 AM »
My little brother and I, who are four years apart, both want a fursuit. My brother, who is quite younv, wants his soon. He is only twelve. Do you guys think he should be able to get one? He wants a dance partia, btw.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: When should you.get your first suit?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 02:18:23 AM »
I've been a furry my whole life, partially not knowing until I was twelve and looked deeper in the fandom and saw fursuits and been wanting one since although it's sometimes dangerous, does he have friends who are Furries besides you since fursuiting can cause trouble if you don't at least have a group, and will he be able to go to conventions? If not then what would he do with a fursuit you know? Lastly he could grow out very fast if it's a full. Since around 12-16 you get a lot of growth spurt's XD and would suck to buy a suit and not fit, and I honestly don't have a fursuit because of those reasons I might wait a few years. But these are all of my opinions ^^ hopefully these help.

Offline RedRover•RedRover

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Bear/Bull Terrier Hybrid
  • Coloring: White with black splotches and a goldenbrown muzzle.
  • Height: Six foot, four inches.
  • Weight: Two hundred and three pounds.
  • Build: Lean and muscled.
  • Currently: Tired.
Re: When should you.get your first suit?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 02:24:39 AM »
Well, he wants to dance in it and such, and he hangs out with my 'squad', but he seems to grow quite a bit so he'll probably have to wait. Ah well, he'll be okay with his tail for now.