The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kholat  (Read 4872 times)

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
Re: Kholat
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2015, 02:11:04 AM »
A lone siberian tiger powered on throught the storm he white hide nearly blending with the snow as he moved. He was given away only by his black stripes
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2015, 02:13:00 AM »
Alistair eventually had to move from his spot, it was either lay there and freeze to death, or move along and hopefully find shelter.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2015, 02:18:37 AM »
Beryl stopped and stuck his nose in the air. There he smelled it another cat close he couldnt tell how close. He padded on his large paws barely making any noise. He kept his nose swinging from side to side he didnt know where this other cat was but he didnt wanna bump into him if this was his territory. He needed shelter and fast
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2015, 02:23:00 AM »
Alistair looked around in the storm, barely able to see anything in front of his nose. Disliking the fact that there hadn't been a storm this bad in years, not since the last extinction.

After trudging through the storm for awhile he saw something standing upright, he wondered if the animal had got them-self lost. The saber pushed through the deep snow with a slight calling groan, to see if the other was really there or not.

Sir Sabering the first

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2015, 02:26:25 AM »
Beryl dropped to one knee and looked around he heard something but where. He looked through the blizzard and saw something large shillouetted in the snow. Do I run I thought can I run.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2015, 02:28:48 AM »
Alistair finally moved within view, his eyes going wide as he saw the other feline. Black sclera's showing well through the raging storm.

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2015, 02:33:18 AM »
Zaida stopped eating she began to drop the vegetables in her bag, it wouldn't go bad. The blizzard would keep things cold especially if it was in her black backpack.
Sitting down she sighed letting mist show her exhale, before she scooter back against the rock wall keeping her head close to her scruff, she was warm and hidden by the dark small cave.

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2015, 02:34:10 AM »
Beryl froze the eyes drawing his attention. What are..he broke off mid sentence as panic set in. This is the biggest cat ive ever seen he thought. Fear set deep in him
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2015, 02:38:07 AM »
Alistair bared his large maxillary teeth, which didn't need much baring to begin with since they already went past his jowl line. Seeing another feline was cause for excitement and worry.

Wondering how the sergal (Did I spell that right, Zaida?) was holding up in the storm. There were a few scattered shelters on the mountain, with little supplies; and perhaps electricity unless the below zero temperatures had frozen the lines. Which seemed rather likely.

Sir Sabering the first

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2015, 02:44:33 AM »
Beryl pulled his backpack off and opened it slowly showing that he had no weapons of any kind. "Easy big guy im just lost in the storm, im not gonna hurt you unless you start it". He knew he couldnt win but he wouldnt go down easy. "Im hungry and cold buddy" he put his hand out in front of him.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2015, 02:54:43 AM »
Alistair proceeded to stick his muzzle in the deep snow, moving away from Beryl. It seemed he was looking around for more wild vegetables that grew in the cold. Even after an hour had passed he came up empty, groaning in an irritated manner.

Sir Sabering the first

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2015, 03:00:20 AM »
Beryl moved slowly away from the large cat he grabbed his bag and inched his way through the storm hoping to find shelter
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 03:01:49 AM »
((Yeppers, although she's a hybrid, sergal or Synx is fine))
Zaida closed her eyes, and drifting off in a nap. She mutter lightly while doing so and kept her tail wrapped around her for safety and warmth
(Sorry about delay)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2015, 03:05:22 AM »
((*Thumbs up at Zaida* If this role-play continues its gonna be fun.))

Alistair moved back out and into the storm, the night turning into day. This didn't improve any on visual conditions, if anything it may have made it worse.

Sir Sabering the first

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2015, 03:06:30 AM »
Beryl worked his way through the snow he pulled his down tight. "If I didnt kow any better id say this storm has it in for me" he grumbled. And that ca what the hell was that thing
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden: