The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pandora's Box (IC)  (Read 4514 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: Pandora's Box (IC)
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2015, 10:42:57 PM »
Setcho and Vulki remained slowly at the back, keeping sight of the SCP's letting them start to investigate. It was up to them now how they handled the situation and they we're there to babysit them while they did it. A simple task if it all goes to plan, however other times it can get messy if they dont co-operate.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2015, 08:50:02 PM »
Roman raised an eyebrow at Nicolas as Setcho ignored them, the brothers simply shrugging it off and moving forward. They were on point now, Nicolas with his nose in the map and Roman figiting with a peice of handheld equipment. "Come on, how does stupid thing work?" He asked himself, giving it a few smacks. "Gah this new technology is garb... opp wait... it working now." The screen on his device lit up and showed a jagged line in the middle, slowly moving up and down as if full of static. "There, now we can read if anomaly is in area yes?"
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2015, 06:18:38 PM »
The device picks up... something... almost directly South east. There can be no doubt, there is an anomaly here. but its faint.

Somewhere to the right, a set of bushes rustle slightly, as if something is moving through them.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2015, 07:41:06 PM »
"Anybody else hear that?" asked Galen, ears perking slightly in the direction of the rustling leaves.

He brought his rifle to a readied position, flicking the safety off with a slight nudge of his left finger.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt