The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: inter dimensional beings  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Henri

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Your normal every day furry
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Draconequus
  • Coloring: black, white, yellow, red, orange, green, blue, brown.
  • Height: 6.3
  • Weight: 155 lbs
  • Build: Light athletic but strongly built.
  • Currently: So-so
inter dimensional beings
« on: July 14, 2015, 12:50:46 PM »
is there anyone with a fursona from another dimension or even a higher dimension.

well edge is of a different dimension were things are a little weird, were hes from planets are not round rather they are doughnut shaped and it common place for planets to be on a binary star system. so this seem highly unlikely to workout for life here but the physics there allow for that kind of thing to happen and support life.
when he came here it was very confusing for him as well he had to learn English from his native language of svyreutian which looks some thing like this: da pushchistiotsvenyy dya pechyl'nevyye
which translates to "I am furry and proud". so from looking at that you could probably guess why it was difficult for him to learn English. also his actual name before he changed it was edzhio pzhel'skvenyyyek.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:16:10 PM by Henri »
Just you average every day furry

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: inter dimensional beings
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 07:55:16 PM »
My main fursona is an english bull terrier hellhound, so he's from an alternate dimension that we see as hell.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 02:09:19 AM »
Me is a shadow bone fox. Which mean I go to the world of shadow. It a parral dimensions to every realm.

Offline Dr.Vice Jameson

• Avid Aardvark
  • "Eventually you stop giving a **censor**"
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Dark grey fur, white underparts, purple streaks on shoulders going down back and around "mask"
  • Height: 6 feet tall
  • Weight: 185lbs
  • Build: slender
  • Currently: Trying to help
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 06:20:52 AM »
My fursona exists partially out of time, and is sort of a Fourth dimensional being. He walks through time as we walk through space, he can go almost wherever he wants within reason, and yet can still move normally through space as well.
  • Signature art by: The FDF

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

It's lonely out in space"
                          - Elton John

Offline Halei-Helai

• Handsome Horse
  • A strange thing indeed.
    • Awards
  • Species: Lahaian
  • Coloring: White with black stripes
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 125 lb
  • Build: Svelte
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 02:27:00 PM »
Mine travels the planes, cataloging and chronicling the strange places and things she sees before uprooting and finding somewhere new to travel to.
Sorcerous sage and cataloger of curiosities
---------------
Feel free to PM me. I am always up for a conversation!

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 12:11:46 AM »
My fursonas are sort of from a different dimension. Foxi Ravenheart and Katsuro Stargazer are from an alternate form of Victorian England where furries inhabit the earth in place of humans. Foxi, however, can travel to different realms at will (i.e, from her home realm where furries live, to the human realm AKA the world as we know it, etc.) Raven Williams is just your typical Japanese fennec-kitsune with a completely non-Japanese name. She lives in a different kind of realm than Foxi and Katsuro-- not one where everything is like it was with humans, just with furries instead as if humans never existed, but rather a completely different world, where furries took over and got rid of the humans that once existed. So she basically lives in modern-day Japan. Karasu Fateseeker just lives in the mountains somewhere... and Kyro Cloudwatcher? She lives in a faraway land in the furry realm, where her kind inhabits it all....

If any of that makes sense. Idk. I'm still figuring out my sonas' history and everything. xP

Offline rhiana177

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 05:45:54 AM »
I would have to say mine is a spirit. What kind of spirit, I know not, but still from a different place than earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk