The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Re-Introduce Yourself  (Read 618 times)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
Re-Introduce Yourself
« on: July 07, 2015, 12:40:08 AM »
The purpose of this thread is to act as a secondary introruction for people who joined TFF so long ago that it is unlikely that anyone else has read their introduction.
If this applies to you, just write a passage similar to the Introduce Yourself section.
If you are newer (only a few weeks or months), feel free to add anything else which you might have missed on your original introductory post.
The following is my own example of additional info, due to the fact that I am relatively new.

On this site, it seems that most people refer to me as Hollow. Elsewhere, I am Baconweaver or Arakisk.
I joined TFF on March 24, 2015.
I have recently been wearing a silver-plated pathtag featuring a Frumious Bandersnatch from "Through the Looking Glass" by Lewis Carroll.
I am from California.
I plan to study Computer Engineering and Material Science in college.
For a very long time, I was one of the people who avoided the whole concept of furries due to some of the wierd/unfavorable ones in my school.
I enjoy archery, reading, and gaming.
My favorite color would have to be blue.
My best friend currently lives in Virginia, 3000 miles away.
I chose my fursona based off my lifelong fascination with genetic hybridization and flight, as well as the desire for something out of the ordinary while evoking a hint of mythology.
My Skype profile picture is of an Avian from Starbound screaming while swinging a battleaxe over its head.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:38:09 AM by HollowOfHaze »
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Re-Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 02:49:14 AM »
Let's see. Why not?

The name's Mort.
Sometimes I go by Boogey on account of RPing a bogeyman.
I really like Halloween.
I've been a part of this forum since... December of 2006... YEESH.
I'm also an artist.
Generally I sport two fursonas these days. My bully Mort and my raven.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Re-Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 07:24:16 AM »
Hey, I'm MrRazot

I've been a member since February 2012.
My fursona is a falcon which I use almost as a totem to do my best to learn from its example of vision, knowledge, forsight, grace and speed.

I believe that there is deeper reasoning to people's decisions in regards to choosing a fursona and I like to read about animal symbology.

I'm studying to be a Chef in one of the world's most recognised scools and on the side I'm practicing Kenjutsu, which is the martial arts of the samurai, under the Tombokai(Dragonfly) school of the Sorato Ryu (Sky Sword Teqnique).

I'm generally a nice guy and will do my best to help anyone where I can, just PM me with any questions you have and I'll get back to you ASAP.
:)
  • Signature art by: MrRazot