The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236874 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18735 on: January 07, 2016, 07:06:30 PM »
*Alka backed out the hug. He smiled, with a large amount of relief for a second, before his face turning back to that of worry* Alka: Long enough for The Omega's to get to you...

*Gaia slowly turned after moving her paws away from her face. She was still blushing slightly* Gaia: I-It's umm... fine... I guess... *she coughed awkwardly* But umm... I've got a few questions. 1. What's with the scar. 2. What's with the tattoo. And 3. "Used to getting changed in front of other people?"
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #18736 on: January 07, 2016, 07:18:10 PM »
Kro stood on the balcony of the treehouse, sighing as he looked off into the distance. He was bored, alone and ever so slightly paranoid. No mater what, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. That in itself was not normal... Not around here. He wondered whether to go find someone to speak to or not...

No matter. He just needed to wait for someone to contact him with another contract. Although money wasn't an issue, he had other things on his minds. Idly standing around was beginning to eat away at him, and Vulki seemed to have slept from quite a while now. This wasn't the first time this had happened, but he couldn't help but worry. He looked down at the scar on his chest, which he had now trained himself to permanently have smoke flow through. It allowed quick formation if needed be, but also looked more natural than bare, grey skin.

He sighed and sipped his coffee.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18737 on: January 07, 2016, 07:31:06 PM »
*Alka backed out the hug. He smiled, with a large amount of relief for a second, before his face turning back to that of worry* Alka: Long enough for The Omega's to get to you...

*Gaia slowly turned after moving her paws away from her face. She was still blushing slightly* Gaia: I-It's umm... fine... I guess... *she coughed awkwardly* But umm... I've got a few questions. 1. What's with the scar. 2. What's with the tattoo. And 3. "Used to getting changed in front of other people?"

Clare's ears pricked up. "The what?" she said, worry starting to creep back into her mind.

Cifero looked at his exposed chest. "Well... it's a bit of a long story," he said, closing the bottom drawer with his foot and opening the next one up. "Before me and Daisy began to switch places, I... I used to be something of a demon relocater." The crat smiled uneasily. "You know how there are good demons and bad demons and in between and all? I helped the good and neutral ones find safe places to live." After a few moments, Cifero pulled a tie-dye t-shirt and a two small tank tops, one crimson and one black, out of the drawer and bumped it closed with his hip. "I dressed a bit more modestly back then," he said. "I looked more like a boy, and I was a little more worried about keeping things covered up during fights." He blushed and chuckled. "Also, this was a little bigger," the crat said, poking his stomach. "The tattoo keeps me from being possessed by any rogue demons or the like so that I can do my job properly." Cifero sighed and held up the tank tops and the tie-dye t-shirt. "... Which one?" he asked Gaia. "I've got some others, if none of these look right..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #18738 on: January 07, 2016, 08:02:56 PM »
*Alka sighed* Alka: This'll need some explanation. To answer your question earlier... It wasn't a meeting. It was a warning of things to come. Let's get inside your room first... I need to take a seat.

*Gaia listened carefully* Gaia: Oh, they look fine. I was just wondering how you got them. It's explained now, though. So umm... What do you do for fun? Besides playing music, that is.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18739 on: January 07, 2016, 10:17:53 PM »
*Alka sighed* Alka: This'll need some explanation. To answer your question earlier... It wasn't a meeting. It was a warning of things to come. Let's get inside your room first... I need to take a seat.

*Gaia listened carefully* Gaia: Oh, they look fine. I was just wondering how you got them. It's explained now, though. So umm... What do you do for fun? Besides playing music, that is.

Nodding, Clare quickly opened the door to her apartment. "After you," she said, lowering her ears.

Pulling on the black top, Cifero left the other two on top of the dresser and pulled out one of the top drawers, from which he retrieved a large variety of body piercings. "Haven't told you about the scar yet, but okay," he said, finding plain metal versions of each of the piercings he had and setting them out. "Well, I like doing things with knives, playing video games, making things out of Legos, reading... A bunch of stuff." The crat washed his hands, then switched out his crimson tongue piercing for the normal one. He then sanitized the piercing and put it in the case of piercings. "I've also gotten around to collecting different studs and such for the piercings I have," Cifero said, switching out his earring for something a bit more sensible.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #18740 on: January 07, 2016, 10:19:06 PM »
(("Tempest soon got hungry and romped back to her room. She stopped, seeing the stranger and smiled. "Oh, hello! Are you new here?" She smiled and swished her tail back and forth."))
((Were you talking to me, if so sorry for being late))

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18741 on: January 08, 2016, 01:21:35 AM »
((Yes sir ^~^ and don't worry, it happens!))
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #18742 on: January 08, 2016, 01:28:34 AM »
((Okay ^w^))
Due to Arcizo's tiredness, he was startled by the greeting and jumped a bit. "Oh no, I've just been away for a few weeks. I've actually lived here for a couple months now." He replied, happily. "My name is Arcizo, but you can call me what you like. What's your name?" He added.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #18743 on: January 08, 2016, 01:34:46 AM »
She smiled and nodded. "Oh ok, I've only been here a few days. I'm Tempest, nice to meet you." She looked at his bags and tilted her head a bit. "Where'd you go? If you don't mind my asking." She thought she was being rude, asking him so many questions."Um.. Would you like to join me? I was just about to make some tea. We could continue our chat inside?" She smiled kindly.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #18744 on: January 08, 2016, 02:11:50 AM »
"Uuh... I just went to... see some friends." Arcizo lied, trying to not look suspicious, "And yeah I'd love some tea" He added, smiling, waiting to follow Tempest.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #18745 on: January 08, 2016, 02:20:25 AM »
Conveniently enough, her door was right next to where she was standing. "Awesome." She swished her tail and purred as she unlocked her door. "Come on in." She smiled and went into the kitchen, leaving the door open. Her apartment smelled of incense and some house plants. The stove clicked as she turned it in, setting a kettle on top. "Make yourself at home."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18746 on: January 08, 2016, 05:48:25 AM »
*Alka walked inside and took a seat on the couch. He waited for Clare, but relaxed a little, knowing she was fine*

*Gaia smiled* Gaia: Sounds like fun~

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #18747 on: January 08, 2016, 06:45:44 AM »
"Great! Now Cecilia, go ahead and sit here." Syn said, motioning to the chair.

Cecilia sat down in the wooden chair, it creaked loudly as it excepted her weight. "So how certain, are you that this is going to work."

Geoff waited for Syn to start the spell.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #18748 on: January 08, 2016, 09:58:46 AM »
Arcizo smiled and walked in. He liked the smell of her apartment. "Where shall I put my bags?" He asked, watching her turn the stove on.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 04:10:08 PM by Arcizo »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18749 on: January 08, 2016, 01:08:19 PM »
*Alka walked inside and took a seat on the couch. He waited for Clare, but relaxed a little, knowing she was fine*

*Gaia smiled* Gaia: Sounds like fun~

Clare walked in and closed the door, then padded over to the couch. "Would you like anything?" she asked.

Cifero chuckled, taking out his navel piercing and putting it away. "It sure is," he said, placing the box back in the drawer he got it from and bumping it closed with his hip. The crat picked up the last metal piercing and turned to Gaia. "What about you?" he said, holding back on putting the piercing in for a moment. "What do you do for fun?"