The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237610 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18405 on: December 30, 2015, 05:27:19 PM »
*Alka nodded and pointed to a cupboard* Alka: In there.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18406 on: December 30, 2015, 05:28:36 PM »
Cif blushed a little. "Oh... Don't worry," she said, winking and sticking out her pierced tongue. "I won't tell anyone... hee hee...."

Clare nodded and gently let go of Alka, walking over to the cupboard. "Thanks a bunch," she said, grinning as she got the cups out. "How have you been doing?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #18407 on: December 30, 2015, 05:29:17 PM »
Syn grinned.

"That is badass. Tough job but badass." she said smiling wide.

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #18408 on: December 30, 2015, 05:30:01 PM »
"An airship?" Cif asked, looking inquisitive. "What airship?" The crat was dressed very oddly for a party; she was wearing red shorts, red knee-high boots, and a red t-shirt that left her pierced midriff exposed.
"T the one i arrived on..look enough uh auestions about me tell me about yourselves! Aha heheh..heh.." he said smiling a little awkwardly

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18409 on: December 30, 2015, 05:31:14 PM »
Cif blushed a little. "You.. You want to know about me?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #18410 on: December 30, 2015, 05:33:02 PM »
*Alka smiled softly* Alka: I've been alright. Not been up to too much, but alright nonetheless. Need help with the cups at all?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18411 on: December 30, 2015, 05:33:41 PM »
Syn turned to Cif. "Sure. I don't believe we have met either so, lets hear a little about you!"

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18412 on: December 30, 2015, 05:35:09 PM »
Syn grinned.

"That is badass. Tough job but badass." she said smiling wide.
"Look i was an enforcer and an engineer. The highlands had bred me for it. All you need is paranoia and a drive for survival and i had both. Ive killed, murdered and pilaged alot of my life, but its behind me. It was neither cool, nor bad ass to gut a family and hang them from the crossbeams by thier intestines because they didnt pay us money for safe passage. Get it." he said very much sounding like a change of subject was in order...quickly.

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18413 on: December 30, 2015, 05:36:39 PM »
Cif blushed a little. "You.. You want to know about me?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.
"Yes. Lets." he said flatly

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18414 on: December 30, 2015, 05:37:38 PM »
Syn looked at Gauge, raising an eyebrow.

"Honey, I'm a half demon from the deepest layers of hell. I've seen that and much worse before, revelled in the most profane sins, and enjoyed it. I've seen your kind many times before." she sighed. "Sometimes those are gifts you are given, even if they seem horrible."

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18415 on: December 30, 2015, 05:41:10 PM »
Syn looked at Gauge, raising an eyebrow.

"Honey, I'm a half demon from the deepest layers of hell. I've seen that and much worse before, revelled in the most profane sins, and enjoyed it. I've seen your kind many times before." she sighed. "Sometimes those are gifts you are given, even if they seem horrible."
He gave her a look for a moment Like he might shoot her. But shrugged and it evaporated replaced with calm. "Yeah..maybe. Sorry about that."

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18416 on: December 30, 2015, 05:42:27 PM »
He turned his attention back to cif "you were going to tell us about yourself?" he seems eager to hear

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18417 on: December 30, 2015, 05:43:03 PM »
Clare nodded, her hands full of cups. "... Very much so," she said.

Cif pulled up a chair and took as seat, pulling her legs to her chest. "Hmm... Well, my name is Cif, for starters," she said. "I'm about 19 years old, and I sort of 'moved' here quite recently." The crat blushed. "It's complicated."

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18418 on: December 30, 2015, 05:44:00 PM »
Syn turned her head to one side, quizzically. "Complicated?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18419 on: December 30, 2015, 05:46:24 PM »
Syn turned her head to one side, quizzically. "Complicated?"

Cif nodded. "Very complicated," she whispered. "Basically, I sort of... switched places with someone who lives here, and now I live here." The crat put her feet on the floor and messed with her belly button ring. "Hmm... What else could I tell you about?"