The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237693 times)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18015 on: December 21, 2015, 08:19:58 PM »
"No, I... I don't believe so...", he said, looking up at the ceiling of the elevator, then over at Cif to be somewhat polite, "Is she nice...?", he then added.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #18016 on: December 21, 2015, 08:22:09 PM »
*Tulip followed, upon entering the kitchen she exhaled and began the first step of making the brownies, preparing everything. She got out all the ingredients as well as the utensils* Tulip: Umm... I need you to help umm... make a drink that'll work well with the brownies... Something like milk, maybe a flavoured shake... Anything will do as long as it works with the brownies... I'll trust your judgement on this... *Tulip began making the brownie batter*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18017 on: December 21, 2015, 08:32:45 PM »
Clare nodded and quickly searched through the refrigerator and cupboards for the ingredients for a good drink to go with the brownies.

Cifero nodded. "She's a very nice girl," she said. "A little sheepish about dressing in shirts like this, though." The crat motioned to her cut-off crimson t-shirt. "But all in all, a really nice girl. She's rather pretty, and probably a lot tougher than I am."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #18018 on: December 21, 2015, 08:36:53 PM »
*After Tulip created the batter, she lay down some baking paper in a cake mould and began pouring the brownie mix into it* Tulip: Umm... K-Know any good songs...?

*Gaia was waiting for the elevator to open* Gaia: Hmph... Maybe they are in danger... Although, I'd probably be able to hear Ulvus' screams by now...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18019 on: December 21, 2015, 08:39:05 PM »
((Really, Alka? XD))

Ulvus nodded a bit nervously "She sounds nice, yeah... so, for how long have you... lived here?", he asked.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18020 on: December 21, 2015, 08:40:51 PM »
((I'm not seeing any deniiiaaaal~  ;) ))

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18021 on: December 21, 2015, 08:53:06 PM »
((Really, Alka? XD ))

Ulvus nodded a bit nervously "She sounds nice, yeah... so, for how long have you... lived here?", he asked.

"Hm... About three to four weeks," Cifero said, watching the elevator's numbers approach the lobby floor. "Daisy lived here for about three to four months before that."

Clare glanced over her shoulder. "In general, or holiday-related?" she said, grinning.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18022 on: December 21, 2015, 08:58:10 PM »
*Tulip poured the last of the batter in before turning on the oven and putting the brownie pot inside* Tulip: Anything will do...

Reference of Alka

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18023 on: December 21, 2015, 09:00:50 PM »
"Hm...", Ulvus said, nodding his head, feeling a little more relaxed as he saw the elevator approach their destination.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18024 on: December 21, 2015, 09:07:29 PM »
*Tulip poured the last of the batter in before turning on the oven and putting the brownie pot inside* Tulip: Anything will do...

Clare sighed and thought for a moment, then quietly began to sing Billy Joel's "For The Longest Time" as she made some sort of milkshake.

Cifero sighed. "Well, one day I'll be gone again, and then you'll get to meet her," she said just as the doors to the elevator opened. "Ah, here we go!"

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18025 on: December 21, 2015, 09:11:54 PM »
"Wait... wha-", Ulvus said, feeling a little confused about Cif's comment, before he got cut off by the doors opening. He eagerly moved out of the elevator, making sure to not hit the sides with the keyboard, waiting for Cif to get out, as he stood outside.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18026 on: December 21, 2015, 09:17:58 PM »
*Gaia, who had been waiting outside the elevator for them, raised both arms in the air* Gaia: Finally. Was beginning to think that you guys actually did get in some sort of trouble.

*Tulip listened in, as she searched for the lyrics. Once she found the appropriate youtube video, she opened her mouth to let the music flow into the room, filling the kitchen with the song of Clare's choice*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18027 on: December 21, 2015, 10:56:44 PM »
*Gaia, who had been waiting outside the elevator for them, raised both arms in the air* Gaia: Finally. Was beginning to think that you guys actually did get in some sort of trouble.

*Tulip listened in, as she searched for the lyrics. Once she found the appropriate youtube video, she opened her mouth to let the music flow into the room, filling the kitchen with the song of Clare's choice*

Clare looked over her shoulder, blushing darkly. "Uh... Tulip, maybe you should just sing it yourself," she said, smiling sheepishly. "Or we could put a radio on. You know... so no one finds out that you're what you are."

Cifero grinned. "Oh, we were just popping a cap in the breeze's ass," she said, maneuvering the keyboard out of the elevator. "Right, Ulvus?"

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18028 on: December 21, 2015, 11:01:17 PM »
"Uhh... right!", Ulvus said, as he was brought back to reality, after thinking about Cif's comment about "when I'm gone...". He moved back, as Cif moved forward, waiting for further instructions from Gaia.

((I'm gonna go to bed. Good night guys!))

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18029 on: December 21, 2015, 11:09:41 PM »
Gaia: Ok.... Just follow me... *Gaia began directing them to the living room area, walking slowly and using hand signals to direct them*

*Tulip slowly closed her mouth and her ears leant forward, as she returned to the realisation that she was in hiding. She sighed and took the brownies out of the oven, the smell of chocolate filling the air*

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:27:23 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka