The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237027 times)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17970 on: December 21, 2015, 05:26:40 PM »
((I actually listened to the song, when you first mentioned it. It's pretty good))

"Sure. Judging from it's name, it shouldn't be very hard, should it?", Ulvus said, chuckling.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17971 on: December 21, 2015, 05:29:43 PM »
Gaia: Of course I do! But, if we hadn't of, I would've believed you were actually a girl. Gosh... Anyway, really good gender bender costumes aside, I'm going to need some help getting my keyboard downstairs if we're going to practise. Ulvus is also going to have to hear the song and actually see the chords.

*Tulip looked right at Clare* Tulip: All my nerves are directly connected to my CPU which is directly connected to my SSD. Any sensory input I receive is automatically catalogued, and organised based on what emotion it's connected to. You could say it's like not being able to "un-feel" or "un-see" anything. When an emotional response to those memories is re-triggered, the memories automatically play back in order induce more of that emotion onto me, intensifying feeling of... in the case we just experience: pain and sadness. I'm terribly sorry that I reacted that way when all you wanted me to do was watch a movie with you... please don't get mad at me... *It wasn't easy to tell, but Tulip was definitely shaken. Scared even. After a few seconds she began trembling slightly*

Clare lowered her ears. "Tulip, I may be mad, but not at you," she said, gently holding Tulip's hands. "Never at you. I'm mad at the people who made you go through so much." The wolf gave Tulip a sympathetic look. "If there is anything at all that I can do to help you, just ask me, alright?"

Cifero nodded, removing the apostrophes from around her gender honorifics. "I'd be glad to help you out," she said, slipping the apostrophes away and smiling. "Just show me where your room is." The crat glanced over her shoulder, looking a little innocent as she put one finger to the corner of her mouth. "It depends on which version we're doing, really. Also, some of the vocals may be tough."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17972 on: December 21, 2015, 05:34:47 PM »
"If you're talking about the pitch of the vocals, I'm actually able to go kinda high", Ulvus said, looking over at Cif, "I'd also like to help moving the keyboard, if needed", he added, looking at Gaia.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17973 on: December 21, 2015, 05:35:47 PM »
*Gaia shrugged* Gaia: Follow me. As for the song itself, it's not really about memorising the chords, since there are only 4. It's about playing them in the right sequence. Vocals won't be tough for me. I could sing professionally, if I wanted to. And considering how I'm taking Benny.... Hmm... Who's taking Jordan again? Oh, and we're doing the CD version. The one that's on YouTube. *Gaia began walking to the elevator*

*Tulip collapsed in front of Clare and put both of her arms around Clare. She trembled, despite not being able to cry another drop* Tulip: O-Oh C-Clare... I'm so lucky to have met you...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17974 on: December 21, 2015, 05:42:40 PM »
*Gaia shrugged* Gaia: Follow me. As for the song itself, it's not really about memorising the chords, since there are only 4. It's about playing them in the right sequence. Vocals won't be tough for me. I could sing professionally, if I wanted to. And considering how I'm taking Benny.... Hmm... Who's taking Jordan again? Oh, and we're doing the CD version. The one that's on YouTube. *Gaia began walking to the elevator*

*Tulip collapsed in front of Clare and put both of her arms around Clare. She trembled, despite not being able to cry another drop* Tulip: O-Oh C-Clare... I'm so lucky to have met you...

Clare closed her eyes and gently wrapped her arms around Tulip, gingerly cradling her head and letting the girl calm down. She smiled kindly at Tulip, unsure of what words to say.

"I"m being Jordan, because Ulvus said he was doing Lee, and..." The crat widened her eyes and blocked Gaia from using the elevator. "Um... We can't use that," she said, looking nervous.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17975 on: December 21, 2015, 05:45:19 PM »
He gave a little nod, as Gaia talked, "I'm taking Lee. Hh-she's taking Jordan", he said, correcting on the gender bend. He quickly walked after Gaia, putting a paw on her shoulder, as she went for the elevator, "uhh... I don't think the elevator would be a good idea... We've had some... nasty experiences with it...", he said, looking over at the elevator, shivering a bit at the thought.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17976 on: December 21, 2015, 05:48:42 PM »
*Tulip eventually did calm down but remained hugging Clare. She felt safer that way* Tulip: D-Did you umm... still want to go watch that movie...?

*Gaia gave Cif a very, VERY, blank stare* Gaia: What is it about this elevator that's getting everyone so antsy? The other one isn't operational, not this one. This one doesn't have any faults and isn't going to just fall and kill everyone. *She pressed a palm to her forehead* But, if you insist, my room is on the first floor anyway... *Gaia walked over to the stairs, not wanting to argue with the people she'd be working with* All the high pitched notes will be left up to me, being Benny and all, so it's fine. I think it would be better if Ulvus took Jordan though. Mostly because pretty much all of Lee's lines are done in a female voice, and the fact that Jordan has to have the manliest voice out of all of them. So, unless you feel like getting a bit more masculine, by feline friend, I think it Ulvus should take on Jordan.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17977 on: December 21, 2015, 05:53:19 PM »
"Ok, I guess you're right. Wouldn't wanna miss out on my masculine voice, huh?", Ulvus said jokingly, the last part deepening his voice a bit to make it sound more masculine, as he too went for the stairs.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17978 on: December 21, 2015, 06:01:29 PM »
*Tulip eventually did calm down but remained hugging Clare. She felt safer that way* Tulip: D-Did you umm... still want to go watch that movie...?

*Gaia gave Cif a very, VERY, blank stare* Gaia: What is it about this elevator that's getting everyone so antsy? The other one isn't operational, not this one. This one doesn't have any faults and isn't going to just fall and kill everyone. *She pressed a palm to her forehead* But, if you insist, my room is on the first floor anyway... *Gaia walked over to the stairs, not wanting to argue with the people she'd be working with* All the high pitched notes will be left up to me, being Benny and all, so it's fine. I think it would be better if Ulvus took Jordan though. Mostly because pretty much all of Lee's lines are done in a female voice, and the fact that Jordan has to have the manliest voice out of all of them. So, unless you feel like getting a bit more masculine, by feline friend, I think it Ulvus should take on Jordan.

Cifero cleared her throat, regaining his male voice. "There are two elevators?" he asked. "Also, I'm unsure whether I should be Jordan or Ulvus, but I'm fine with either... though Ulvus did request Lee before." The crat grinned widely and struck a funny pose, sticking his tongue out and changing his voice. "Then again, I might be a bit more silly," she said, winking.

Clare smiled. "Only if you want to, Tulip," she said, swishing her tail.

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17979 on: December 21, 2015, 06:04:05 PM »
"No, it's fine. Being Jordan might not be so bad, either", Ulvus said, thinking about it and smiling. "And sure, you probably are more silly", he added, chuckling a bit.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17980 on: December 21, 2015, 06:06:53 PM »
*Tulip moved away from Clare and made eye contact* Tulip: I just... I just want to be with you... you make me feel safe... *Tulip managed a shy smile*

*Gaia facepawed* Tulip: At this rate, you're both silly enough to be a good Lee. Work it out between yourselves, I'm just putting my opinion out there, considering how I have to respect the fact that we have a very delightful woman amongst us. Oh, and Cif~ *Gaia chuckled a bit*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17981 on: December 21, 2015, 06:12:40 PM »
*Tulip moved away from Clare and made eye contact* Tulip: I just... I just want to be with you... you make me feel safe... *Tulip managed a shy smile*

*Gaia facepawed* Tulip: At this rate, you're both silly enough to be a good Lee. Work it out between yourselves, I'm just putting my opinion out there, considering how I have to respect the fact that we have a very delightful woman amongst us. Oh, and Cif~ *Gaia chuckled a bit*

Cifero giggled. "I can be delightful too!" she said. "Though you definitely seem to be more modest about your clothing choices." The crat grinned and opened the door. "After you, guys!"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17982 on: December 21, 2015, 06:17:13 PM »
((Gonna let that slide, but I want to point out Cif's awesome power. THE ABILITY TO OPEN LOCKED DOORS TO ROOMS HE DOESN'T EVEN OWN!  :o . I should've known all along...))

*Gaia walked in and lead everyone to her keyboard. It was in the front room, but the house was a mess. Loose clothes everywhere, dirty and unwashed plates around the place and the garbage bin was overflowing* Gaia: ... I hope this doesn't change your opinions of my Cif... Sorry about the mess anyway.

Reference of Alka

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17983 on: December 21, 2015, 06:19:59 PM »
"Well... you've... you've got a nice home...", Ulvus said, looking around at the mess. "So, who takes where, on the keyboard?", he asked.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17984 on: December 21, 2015, 06:21:54 PM »
((Gonna let that slide, but I want to point out Cif's awesome power. THE ABILITY TO OPEN LOCKED DOORS TO ROOMS HE DOESN'T EVEN OWN!  :o . I should've known all along...))

*Gaia walked in and lead everyone to her keyboard. It was in the front room, but the house was a mess. Loose clothes everywhere, dirty and unwashed plates around the place and the garbage bin was overflowing* Gaia: ... I hope this doesn't change your opinions of my Cif... Sorry about the mess anyway.

Cifero stroked her chin. "It's alright... It just looks like you've been busy," she said, smiling. "Hmm... I could try taking the middle or an end."

Clare blushed a tiny bit and nodded. "... Well, we could watch a film in my room, if you wanted to," she said. "Unless you'd like to meet some of the other people who live here... they're really nice..."