The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237332 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17955 on: December 21, 2015, 03:26:43 PM »
Tulip: Umm... N-Not really... I'm just umm... Normally I'm told to look umm... N-Never mind... *Tulip looked at the ground as her ears folded. Her blush remained there*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17956 on: December 21, 2015, 03:34:11 PM »
Tulip: Umm... N-Not really... I'm just umm... Normally I'm told to look umm... N-Never mind... *Tulip looked at the ground as her ears folded. Her blush remained there*

Clare stopped in the middle of the stairway. "... Told to look what?" she asked, lowering her ears a little.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17957 on: December 21, 2015, 03:44:02 PM »
*Tulip didn't want to say it, but knew she couldn't avoid it* Tulip: ... Cute... And innocent... Whenever I got introduced to anyone new.... They'd take me by the paw or... Sometimes by the leash... 'Ask' me to blush... They didn't need to ask after the first few times the shocked me... *Tulip let go of Clare's paw and ran back up the stairs, headed for her room. A trail of tears were left behind her*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17958 on: December 21, 2015, 03:50:21 PM »
*Tulip didn't want to say it, but knew she couldn't avoid it* Tulip: ... Cute... And innocent... Whenever I got introduced to anyone new.... They'd take me by the paw or... Sometimes by the leash... 'Ask' me to blush... They didn't need to ask after the first few times the shocked me... *Tulip let go of Clare's paw and ran back up the stairs, headed for her room. A trail of tears were left behind her*

Clare stared for a second, feeling horrible, then ran after Tulip. "Tulip, wait!" she called out, following the fox back to her room.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17959 on: December 21, 2015, 03:58:29 PM »
*Tulip didn't stop running* Tulip: Just leaave me alone, ok!? *Tulip rushed inside her apartment and locked the door behind her, collapsing into a miserable mess right next to the door. Her sobbing was audible and she was powerless to stop painful memories from flooding her mind.*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17960 on: December 21, 2015, 04:02:14 PM »
*Tulip didn't stop running* Tulip: Just leaave me alone, ok!? *Tulip rushed inside her apartment and locked the door behind her, collapsing into a miserable mess right next to the door. Her sobbing was audible and she was powerless to stop painful memories from flooding her mind.*

Clare stopped before she slammed into the door, then sunk to her knees and leaned against it. I'm such an idiot...

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17961 on: December 21, 2015, 04:22:53 PM »
*Tulip's sobbing continued on, but a bit of mumbling snuck through the door, in various female and male voices (separated by semicolons and in no particular order)* Tulip: ;Maintain that look, you look perfect;Eat it wench;Better rest up 1009, you've got a long day tomorrow;She's not responding how I want her too;She cost us a customer! Put her in the chair;How does that feel, huh? Does it hurt?!;Don't show it any remorse. It's only a robot. It'll never be a real fur;I think I'm gonna whip you a little more just for that comment;Fail us one more time 1009, one more time! Then you'll know what it'll feel like to be disassembled and deactivated...;

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17962 on: December 21, 2015, 04:26:28 PM »
Cifero checked the time. "... I'll meet you downstairs, Sierra," he said, quickly grabbing a kazoo and a rock accordion from the closet and hiding it with the wall panel again. "I think I left some people hanging..." With that, the crat slipped his knife into a hidden boot holster, shoved the kazoo into his pocket, picked up the accordion, and ran downstairs.

Clare closed her eyes and clenched her hands into fists, silently weeping as she heard Tulip's mumbling. Damn them, whoever they are... Damn them!

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #17963 on: December 21, 2015, 04:31:35 PM »
As Ulvus saw Cif running down the stairs, he thought that maybe it'd be best, if he got his guitar too, "if we're gonna practise now, I might as well go get my guitar", he said, going for the stairs.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17964 on: December 21, 2015, 04:37:30 PM »
*Gaia was still downstairs, now sitting on a couch* Gaia: My life is brilliant. My love is pure. I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure...

*Tulip's sobbing eventually came to a very sudden stop. Almost like he forced herself to stop. Her voice was that of Tulip now* Tulip: Of course sir... I promise it won't happen again.... *With that the door opened an there Tulip stood. Her face was stained with tear tracks but she maintained a straight face* Slavebot-1009 reporting for service.... *She looked down at Clare, awaiting an order*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17965 on: December 21, 2015, 04:45:18 PM »
*Gaia was still downstairs, now sitting on a couch* Gaia: My life is brilliant. My love is pure. I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure...

*Tulip's sobbing eventually came to a very sudden stop. Almost like he forced herself to stop. Her voice was that of Tulip now* Tulip: Of course sir... I promise it won't happen again.... *With that the door opened an there Tulip stood. Her face was stained with tear tracks but she maintained a straight face* Slavebot-1009 reporting for service.... *She looked down at Clare, awaiting an order*

Clare stared at Tulip, a feeling of sadness and dread spreading across her body. "... Tulip?" she asked, tentatively getting to her feet.

Cifero, looking very much like a girl now, walked into the living room and approached Gaia with a smile. "Hey there," 'she' said, setting down 'her' accordion and wiggling 'her' fingers in a wave.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17966 on: December 21, 2015, 04:50:09 PM »
*Gaia looked over at Cif and her jaw dropped. What features of Cif 'she' still retained Gaia recognised but was surprised that 'she' was able to look so.... feminine. Gaia chuckled and stood, holding out a paw* Gaia: I'm sorry, have we met?

*Tulip didn't maintain eye contact with Clare* Tulip: I'm sorry for doing that... I promise it won't happen again so um... please don't be mad...

Reference of Alka

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #17967 on: December 21, 2015, 04:51:24 PM »
Ulvus walked up the stairs, and into his apartment, getting his guitar off it's stand. He went out, locked the door behind him, and went down the stairs, over to the others, where he put a foot onto the arm of the couch, tuning the guitar.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17968 on: December 21, 2015, 05:04:53 PM »
*Gaia looked over at Cif and her jaw dropped. What features of Cif 'she' still retained Gaia recognised but was surprised that 'she' was able to look so.... feminine. Gaia chuckled and stood, holding out a paw* Gaia: I'm sorry, have we met?

*Tulip didn't maintain eye contact with Clare* Tulip: I'm sorry for doing that... I promise it won't happen again so um... please don't be mad...

Cifero giggled and gently took Gaia's paw in both hands. "We just met earlier, dear," 'she' said, smiling widely. "Don't you recognize me?"

Clare stared at Tulip, then got down on one knee and tried to get Tulip to look into her eyes. "Tulip, what are you talking about?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17969 on: December 21, 2015, 05:17:01 PM »
Gaia: Of course I do! But, if we hadn't of, I would've believed you were actually a girl. Gosh... Anyway, really good gender bender costumes aside, I'm going to need some help getting my keyboard downstairs if we're going to practise. Ulvus is also going to have to hear the song and actually see the chords.

*Tulip looked right at Clare* Tulip: All my nerves are directly connected to my CPU which is directly connected to my SSD. Any sensory input I receive is automatically catalogued, and organised based on what emotion it's connected to. You could say it's like not being able to "un-feel" or "un-see" anything. When an emotional response to those memories is re-triggered, the memories automatically play back in order induce more of that emotion onto me, intensifying feeling of... in the case we just experience: pain and sadness. I'm terribly sorry that I reacted that way when all you wanted me to do was watch a movie with you... please don't get mad at me... *It wasn't easy to tell, but Tulip was definitely shaken. Scared even. After a few seconds she began trembling slightly*
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 05:22:23 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka