The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236906 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17775 on: December 19, 2015, 05:20:27 AM »
*Tulip nodded* Tulip: I think we did a great job~!

Clare smiled widely. "We did, didn't we?" she said, looking over at Tulip.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17776 on: December 19, 2015, 05:42:20 AM »
*Tulip walked over and hugged Clare for a brief moment before releasing her* Tulip: What now?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17777 on: December 19, 2015, 06:19:10 AM »
*Tulip walked over and hugged Clare for a brief moment before releasing her* Tulip: What now?

Clare thought for a moment. "Well, I probably should take a shower," she said. "If you need to take one, you can go in first. But after that, we could go downstairs into the living room and watch a film."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17778 on: December 19, 2015, 06:51:01 AM »
Geoff, Ciara, and a hedgehog had gone back nearby Angder's previous residence, standing over the body of a feathered wolf-lizard creature caught in a bear trap.

"S-so, we weren't wrong," Geoff remarked.

"Mm-hm." Ciara examined the creature closely. "Chimera. Wolf, lizard, some sort of bird... That mixture probably gave it plenty of internal complications. Poor thing."

The hedgehog pointed to an insignia on a featherless front leg of the creature. "Check this out. Is this spell-related?"

"Could be. Or noting ownership or a chimera business."

"Chimera business?"

"Some mages make custom chimera for financial gain, occasionally branding them like a product."

"What?!"

"That's sick..."

"Some of those businesses aren't against using their fellow furs in the mix either."

"Okay, that's just **censor**," Geoff growled. "So someone started a local chimera shop."

"Possibly. It could be an escaped pet. Either way, we need to investigate."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 06:53:47 AM by Evna ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17779 on: December 19, 2015, 07:01:48 AM »
*Tulip nodded and proceeded to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and locked it. Afterwards, she stripped and hopped into the shower, turning the warm water on*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17780 on: December 19, 2015, 07:50:53 AM »
*Tulip nodded and proceeded to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and locked it. Afterwards, she stripped and hopped into the shower, turning the warm water on*

Clare carefully and thoughtfully set out some fresh clothes for Tulip, then went into the main room to give Tulip some privacy.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17781 on: December 19, 2015, 07:54:53 AM »
*Tulip showered quickly and then dried herself off by heating up her skin. Afterwards she got dressed back into her clothes from before and went to the main room* Tulip: Umm... Clare? I think you forgot to put some clothes away.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17782 on: December 19, 2015, 08:10:24 AM »
*Tulip showered quickly and then dried herself off by heating up her skin. Afterwards she got dressed back into her clothes from before and went to the main room* Tulip: Umm... Clare? I think you forgot to put some clothes away.

Clare looked over her shoulder. "... Did you mean the clothes I set out for you?" she asked? "Or the ones I set out for myself on my pillow? To put on after showering...?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17783 on: December 19, 2015, 08:28:13 AM »
*Tulip shrugged* Tulip: I just saw clothes in your bedroom and was wondering why you left them out

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17784 on: December 19, 2015, 04:15:30 PM »
*Tulip shrugged* Tulip: I just saw clothes in your bedroom and was wondering why you left them out

Clare stood up and walked over to Tulip. "... Well, those clothes are technically still clean," she said, smiling gently. "You'll be fine. I can explain the concept a bit later, okay?" With that, the wolf went into her room to shower.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17785 on: December 19, 2015, 04:42:23 PM »
*Tulip nodded and took a seat, waiting patiently for Clare*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17786 on: December 19, 2015, 06:25:53 PM »
*Tulip nodded and took a seat, waiting patiently for Clare*

After about ten minutes, Clare walked out of the bathroom. threw her clothes on (In this case, undergarments, a non-cropped KISS t-shirt, and a pair of men's jean shorts) and walked out into the living room, flashing a smile at Tulip. "I'm all ready," she said. "I hope you don't mind me going barefoot. I've got tough feet anyhow."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #17787 on: December 19, 2015, 09:59:51 PM »
-Kye

Led Angder to her old room and flopped on the bed, falling asleep purring.

-Setcho

"YEah sorry about that....but i think angder and kye made up."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #17788 on: December 19, 2015, 10:02:48 PM »
(I really wanna post yet have not a single idea what is going on or what to post at all)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #17789 on: December 19, 2015, 10:03:39 PM »
(I really wanna post yet have not a single idea what is going on or what to post at all)

(I kinda have to agree on this one)

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!