The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237171 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17715 on: December 16, 2015, 05:27:19 AM »
Clare stared and calmly shook her head no. "... You got the place clean, alright," she said, walking into her bedroom. "... I'll help you with the bedroom."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17716 on: December 16, 2015, 05:35:40 AM »
*Tulip smiled* Tulip: It would be more efficient if we took on separate tasks. I'll get your clothes clean and you get your room clean. Sound like a plan~?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17717 on: December 16, 2015, 06:02:04 AM »
*Tulip smiled* Tulip: It would be more efficient if we took on separate tasks. I'll get your clothes clean and you get your room clean. Sound like a plan~?

Clare nodded once and gave Tulip a smile back. "Let's go for it," she said. Two heads are better than one when it comes to this sort of thing...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17718 on: December 16, 2015, 06:10:11 AM »
*Tulip picked up all of Clare's clothes and began loading them into the washing machine*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17719 on: December 16, 2015, 06:15:14 AM »
(... Clare has a washing machine in her apartment now? Awesome.)

Clare carefully went around her room with a Dustbuster, making sure to get every corner. She also reorganized her clothes and books as appropriate. The bathroom did not have to be cleaned; she did that a couple days ago, and it was still really clean.

(I really should go to bed now... I will see you later on tomorrow. Goodnight, everyone!  -.- [size=78%])[/size]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17720 on: December 16, 2015, 06:18:59 AM »
(I'd assume everyone has one in their apartments. After all, apartments (especially the types in make-believe) are usually equipped with one. Also Nini Cif~)

*Tulip looked for a model number on the washing machine* Tulip: Come on... Aha! Searching for instruction manuals with the model number "1030504"

Reference of Alka

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #17721 on: December 16, 2015, 05:42:22 PM »
Kro was sat on the treehouse sofa, covered in a red blanket. He watched TV, and not much else. He was annoyed with the amount of time this wound was taking to heal. He sung quietly to himself.

"These words,
They burn my throat,
They make me bleed...
Its in my bones, that I know.
But now these hollow echoes rebound,
And I can hear myself..."
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #17722 on: December 16, 2015, 05:44:30 PM »
angder is behind the door, his ears down, slightly, his tail twitching nervously. "Is... is Kye in here?" Angder asks.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #17723 on: December 16, 2015, 06:44:46 PM »
I get everything put away in my room and head out to look around. going down stairs I take a look there.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #17724 on: December 16, 2015, 08:46:08 PM »
Crest- *crest sits in the kitchen his head against the table sighing*

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #17725 on: December 16, 2015, 09:05:14 PM »
I walk into the kitchen to get something to eat, walking to the fridge, I open it and look inside.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17726 on: December 16, 2015, 10:28:23 PM »
(I'd assume everyone has one in their apartments. After all, apartments (especially the types in make-believe) are usually equipped with one. Also Nini Cif~)

*Tulip looked for a model number on the washing machine* Tulip: Come on... Aha! Searching for instruction manuals with the model number "1030504"

Clare, after checking to make sure that Tulip wasn't there, quickly pulled out her undergarments and refolded all of them.

Cifero looked at Angder through the door; personally, he didn't recognize this wolf. However, he did remember something from Daisy's journals. "... What's your name?" he asked aloud, leaning against the door.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17727 on: December 16, 2015, 11:25:50 PM »
"Angder" Angder states. "I... I need to speak to Kye."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17728 on: December 16, 2015, 11:28:03 PM »
Closing the portal, Cifero put the deadbolt in place and opened the door a crack. "... Let me ask her if she wants to see you," he said. "Then I'll disarm the bombs."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17729 on: December 16, 2015, 11:31:04 PM »
Angder's eyes go wide for a second... was Cif joking...? He was, of course he was. Angder tries to relax, suddenly feeling worse than ever.