The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236694 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17625 on: December 15, 2015, 02:55:38 AM »
*Alka's phone vibrated in his pocket, but he decided to ignore it, more concerned with just getting back to his apartment*

Clare sighed gently, then went into her room. "...Tulip, will you be alright here for a little bit?" she asked.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17626 on: December 15, 2015, 03:00:55 AM »
*Tulip was currently eating her bag of chips and swallowed, smiling brightly at Clare* Tulip: I'll be fine. Why, are you going somewhere?

*Alka had made it back to the apartment grounds* Alka: Alright buddy... Not much further to go...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17627 on: December 15, 2015, 03:24:58 AM »
*Tulip was currently eating her bag of chips and swallowed, smiling brightly at Clare* Tulip: I'll be fine. Why, are you going somewhere?

*Alka had made it back to the apartment grounds* Alka: Alright buddy... Not much further to go...

Clare blushed lightly. "Well, remember how said there was an angel of sorts living here?" she said, smoothing out her belly fur.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17628 on: December 15, 2015, 03:27:03 AM »
*Tulip nodded* Tulip: Are you going to go find him?

*Alka walked inside the living room and began making his way to the elevator*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17629 on: December 15, 2015, 03:34:58 AM »

Clare nodded, picking up a full shirt to slip on over her crop top. "Yes... He shouldn't be too far," she said. "... Do I look alright?"

Post Merge: December 15, 2015, 03:35:53 AM

Clare nodded, picking up a full shirt to slip on over her crop top. "Yes... He shouldn't be too far," she said. "... Do I look alright?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17630 on: December 15, 2015, 03:38:06 AM »
*Tulip tilted her head* Tulip: umm... I guess...? I don't know why you're asking me of all people, with my extremely limited sense of fashion...

*Alka got to the elevator and pressed the button to go up*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17631 on: December 15, 2015, 04:21:17 AM »
*Tulip tilted her head* Tulip: umm... I guess...? I don't know why you're asking me of all people, with my extremely limited sense of fashion...

*Alka got to the elevator and pressed the button to go up*

Clare smiled. "I suppose in case someone ever asks you in the future," she said, tucking the top under her arm. "You never know... Anyway, just give me a call if you need anything. My number should be in the side table.... here." The wolf gave Tulip a cell phone. "Stay safe," she said, taking her leave and heading to Alka's apartment. (Slight reference to something else there. X3)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17632 on: December 15, 2015, 04:34:08 AM »
((I'm playing a genocide run of the same game you're referencing, right now... Still not past the Toriel area  XD ))

*Tulip nodded and continued eating her chips*

*Alka entered the elevator and pressed the '3' button*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17633 on: December 15, 2015, 04:55:51 AM »
((I'm playing a genocide run of the same game you're referencing, right now... Still not past the Toriel area  XD ))

*Tulip nodded and continued eating her chips*

*Alka entered the elevator and pressed the '3' button*

(... Is it your first time in that game? Also, shh... We can't let them know what we're talking about. >->)

Clare made her way to Alka's room and went inside. "... Alka?" she said, looking around for him.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17634 on: December 15, 2015, 05:25:07 AM »
((Nah. I've never finished before because it bores me until I decide to just go play CS))

*Alka exited the elevator on his floor* Alka: Come on Alka. You've got a hot shower and a day in bed waiting for you. *He continued to limp to down the hallway to his room*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17635 on: December 15, 2015, 05:34:35 AM »
((Nah. I've never finished before because it bores me until I decide to just go play CS))

*Alka exited the elevator on his floor* Alka: Come on Alka. You've got a hot shower and a day in bed waiting for you. *He continued to limp to down the hallway to his room*

Clare walked into the bedroom to look for Alka.

(... I should warn you that, unless you're good at code, genocide may not be the best option... Also, it's sad.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17636 on: December 15, 2015, 05:38:36 AM »
((Playing the game in general isn't the best option for me. Have 0 understanding of the reason as to why it got nominated for GOTY. But, in it's defense, it didn't exactly have much competition. Still though... It's not that great of a game.))

*Alka noticed the to his room open and decided to knock first* Alka: God damn it... I was hoping I'd get some alone time...

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17637 on: December 15, 2015, 05:47:01 AM »
((Playing the game in general isn't the best option for me. Have 0 understanding of the reason as to why it got nominated for GOTY. But, in it's defense, it didn't exactly have much competition. Still though... It's not that great of a game.))

*Alka noticed the to his room open and decided to knock first* Alka: God damn it... I was hoping I'd get some alone time...

Clare perked her ears up and walked out into the main room. "Hey, Alka," she said, grinning. "... I see you've been busy."

(Okay... but before you do genocide, ask yourself one question...

do you want to have a bad time? [/size])

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17638 on: December 15, 2015, 06:34:55 AM »
*Alka sighed and walked in* Alka: Yep. Very busy... *He took a seat on a couch*

((You misunderstand me, I've played the genocide and pacifist runs, and I personally enjoy the genocide run more))

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17639 on: December 15, 2015, 06:44:35 AM »
(... Okay then. o-o Let's stop talking about the game before someone notices.)

Clare looked at Alka and fetched him a glass of water. "Well, be sure to get some rest, okay?" she said, starting to leave.