The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237463 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17550 on: December 14, 2015, 04:06:45 AM »
"Alright... what would you like?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17551 on: December 14, 2015, 04:38:41 AM »
Tulip: U-Umm... I-I don't really know... I don't have much knowledge on food...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17552 on: December 14, 2015, 04:47:50 AM »
Tulip: U-Umm... I-I don't really know... I don't have much knowledge on food...

Clare nodded. "... How about a peanut butter sandwich?" she asked. "I'd make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but I don't have any jelly." The wolf made a face. "I never really liked it."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17553 on: December 14, 2015, 04:52:20 AM »
Tulip: Alright... I'll umm... Eat anything at this point... *Tulip smiled a tiny bit at Clare*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17554 on: December 14, 2015, 05:10:58 AM »
Clare nodded and smiled, getting up off the bed. "You're welcome to go anywhere you want, okay?" she said. "I'll bring you the sandwich... And some milk."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17555 on: December 14, 2015, 05:12:31 AM »
*Tulip nodded and wiped her eye* Tulip: Thank you... so much...

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17556 on: December 14, 2015, 05:56:48 AM »
"It's the least I can do," Clare said, swishing her tail.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17557 on: December 14, 2015, 06:17:37 AM »
*Tulip smiled and just sat where she was, not really wanting to get off the bed. It was comfortable after all*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17558 on: December 14, 2015, 06:24:00 AM »
(Going to bed after this post, I am.)

A little while later, Clare brought back a large peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk, along with an apple and a bag of chips. "Here you go," she said, setting up everything on a tray table. "Enjoy."

(Goodnight, Alka and all.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17559 on: December 14, 2015, 06:28:10 AM »

((Nini Cif~))

*Tulip picked up the sandwich and sniffed it a little before taking a large bite out of it. She chewed happily and slowly*

Reference of Alka

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #17560 on: December 14, 2015, 07:48:01 AM »
Kro awoke briefly. His eyes wandered to see darkess.... No... Was it... Yeah, Vulki. She hadn't left him like he thought she would. He gazed down to the wound on his chest- to his surprise, it was already somewhat healed. It also hurt less to breathe, which was good. He signed, coughed a little, and faded back into his own hell, that tortured him in his sleep.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17561 on: December 14, 2015, 08:03:30 AM »

((Nini Cif~))

*Tulip picked up the sandwich and sniffed it a little before taking a large bite out of it. She chewed happily and slowly*

Clare smiled and set a cloth napkin down beside Tulip. "You can use this to wipe your mouth afterwards," she said.

(...okay, NOW I'm going to bed. @-@)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17562 on: December 14, 2015, 08:17:54 AM »
*Tulip nodded and continued eating her sandwich*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #17563 on: December 14, 2015, 08:29:06 AM »
Geoff arrived back at the apartments briefly after spending some time searching for the supposed chimera. He was a bit worried about Angder, despite knowing he was tough enough to handle the creature if it tries to attack. Surely the wolf dealt with far more difficult encounters.

Geoff could have warned Angder, now that he thought about it. That was more than a little dumb of him, but he didn't want to walk the whole way back just for minute of conversation. Did he even have his phone number...?

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #17564 on: December 14, 2015, 09:24:17 AM »
-Vulki

Kept hold of kro tightly, she slept surprisingly well now that she was back there with him.

-Setcho

Looked towards where he pointed as started to walk. To where it all started? what could that mean....