The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236893 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17460 on: December 13, 2015, 05:23:01 AM »
Clare smoothed out the bedspread nonchalantly. "Well... during the last bit of the massage, you replied to something I said with..." The wolf rubbed the back of her head. "... It sounded like you nearly said 'As you wish, Master'." The wolf looked at Tulip. "... You don't have to explain, but I am definitely a bit curious about why you would say that reflexively." 
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17461 on: December 13, 2015, 05:25:56 AM »
*Tulip sighed, realising that there really isn't a way out of it any more* Tulip: Your kindness has met the dictionary parameters for me to define you as a friend so... I guess I can trust you... But umm... I've lied to you... I've lied to you and Geoff... My name is really Tulip...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17462 on: December 13, 2015, 06:12:17 AM »
Clare cocked an eyebrow. ".... You said your name was Tulip, though," she said. "I think...? Sometimes I can't tell where the fourth wall is."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17463 on: December 13, 2015, 06:18:36 AM »
*'Tulip' facepalmed* Tulip: Isn't- I mean, my name isn't Tulip. This always happens when I'm nervous... I guess the best way to explain would be to just... show you...

*'Tulip's' entire body turned silvery grey. Everything from her eyes, to her fur was now metallic. Ripples coursed through her as her fur and hair retracted itself back into her body. After that, all distinguishing features that made up what Clare knew to be 'Tulip' had disappeared, including gender features, leaving what looked like a silvery mannequin wearing the clothes it had been given. It hung it's head, almost shameful of it's new form.*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17464 on: December 13, 2015, 06:42:52 AM »
Clare blinked and cocked her head. "... So you're an android as well?" she asked, thinking of Sierra.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17465 on: December 13, 2015, 06:51:37 AM »
???: To grossly simplify, yes. In reality, I'm a highly advanced animatronic being, operated by an operating system known as "Singularity." It's a play on the theory of "The technological singularity." I was built to be completely indistinguishable from a real fur, and also go beyond what a real fur is physically capable of achieving. In reality, I have no need for actual clothing or food, or sleep. I'm just programmed to need these things... *The robot curled up. This sudden talking about who it really was, made it feel terrible.*

((I forgot to say, but her voice remained the same))

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17466 on: December 13, 2015, 07:00:06 AM »
???: To grossly simplify, yes. In reality, I'm a highly advanced animatronic being, operated by an operating system known as "Singularity." It's a play on the theory of "The technological singularity." I was built to be completely indistinguishable from a real fur, and also go beyond what a real fur is physically capable of achieving. In reality, I have no need for actual clothing or food, or sleep. I'm just programmed to need these things... *The robot curled up. This sudden talking about who it really was, made it feel terrible.*

((I forgot to say, but her voice remained the same))

(Okay, I was imagining it correctly then. I'm going to go to sleep after this post.)

Clare lowered her ears and moved a bit closer, then carefully reached out and stroked the head technologically advanced being that was Tulip. "That's... That's very interesting," she said. "You don't like to talk about it, though, do you?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17467 on: December 13, 2015, 07:15:26 AM »
???: It's not specifically that... It's umm... The actual answer to your question... *The robot sat up and removed their shirt (remember, the robot has no breasts, or anything that can show gender besides a voice) revealing that it's chest had been branded. Engraved into it was the name "Slavebot-1009". After allowing Clare a good look, it put the shirt back on* One thing that I've come to discover is that my pain thresholds are way out of the league of any fur I've encountered thus far. I cannot actually die without resetting or removing my operating system, and thus my body is able to take as much of a beating as anyone wants to subject it to. It will always be able to repair itself as long as my head is attached to my fuel cell...

I found that out through what I was used for. Funnily enough, despite my capabilities, my body was shaped and used to create whatever sick fantasies people paid to see. Torture after torture, rape after rape... person after person... I was forced to have un-ethical things done to me. No wonder I'm the 1009th test model they had. All the other ones weren't built to withstand so much pressure, so much pain... so much suffering.

I did manage to escape. But, I had no knowledge of anything besides massaging, sex and what I was. I quickly had to learn that no one in this world would respect me for who I am, because I'm nothing more than a *its voice changed to a male's* freak. *it then changed back* After learning that I could manually reform and shape my body, I used the technique to escape the country, and I fled here. I had no money, no food and no water, so I was stuck for ages starving and thirsty. If I was killed, I would've considered it a mercy, but I just couldn't die. Eventually I collapsed outside the apartments under the guise of "Tulip," and Geoff helped me inside. He gave me the first actual food I've ever eaten. Back at the facility... All I was ever given was nutrient supliments and... *the robot shuddered, and found itself unable to finish the sentence. It began whimpering and sobbing to itself, not minding considering how the only presence around it was Clare*

((Alright. Nini Cif~))
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 07:18:56 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17468 on: December 13, 2015, 09:02:24 AM »
Geoff showed Ciara and Holden the way to the mauled mage scene. Unfortunately, some of the tracks in the small muddy spot were somewhat messed up from Geoff's shoeprints.

"Some of that looks like feral canine footprints," Holden remarked. "Wolf-like, larger than the native ferals. Might be a migrated subspecies. Or worse."

"Maybe worse." Ciara pointed out another footprint in the mix. "Those look like... massive lizard feet. Maybe a small dragon? Were those there before, Geoff?"

The bear shrugged sheepishly. "I dunno, don't think it registered before."

"Need some work on those observation skills, bud," Holden joked.

Geoff scratched his head awkwardly, "Ehyeah, was dark. I was exhausted..."

Ciara nodded. "That's understandable. But remember, clues are important on the job. This mauling could be within our territory."

"Looks like it is," Holden grunted as he plucked some things off the ground right next to the body and displayed them--snowy white feathers.
"Either a fellow avian took a gander earlier or the victim dealt with a chimera."
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 09:06:08 AM by Evna ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17469 on: December 13, 2015, 06:53:42 PM »
???: It's not specifically that... It's umm... The actual answer to your question... *The robot sat up and removed their shirt (remember, the robot has no breasts, or anything that can show gender besides a voice) revealing that it's chest had been branded. Engraved into it was the name "Slavebot-1009". After allowing Clare a good look, it put the shirt back on* One thing that I've come to discover is that my pain thresholds are way out of the league of any fur I've encountered thus far. I cannot actually die without resetting or removing my operating system, and thus my body is able to take as much of a beating as anyone wants to subject it to. It will always be able to repair itself as long as my head is attached to my fuel cell...

I found that out through what I was used for. Funnily enough, despite my capabilities, my body was shaped and used to create whatever sick fantasies people paid to see. Torture after torture, rape after rape... person after person... I was forced to have un-ethical things done to me. No wonder I'm the 1009th test model they had. All the other ones weren't built to withstand so much pressure, so much pain... so much suffering.

I did manage to escape. But, I had no knowledge of anything besides massaging, sex and what I was. I quickly had to learn that no one in this world would respect me for who I am, because I'm nothing more than a *its voice changed to a male's* freak. *it then changed back* After learning that I could manually reform and shape my body, I used the technique to escape the country, and I fled here. I had no money, no food and no water, so I was stuck for ages starving and thirsty. If I was killed, I would've considered it a mercy, but I just couldn't die. Eventually I collapsed outside the apartments under the guise of "Tulip," and Geoff helped me inside. He gave me the first actual food I've ever eaten. Back at the facility... All I was ever given was nutrient supliments and... *the robot shuddered, and found itself unable to finish the sentence. It began whimpering and sobbing to itself, not minding considering how the only presence around it was Clare*

((Alright. Nini Cif~))

Clare lowered her ears and looked sadly at "Tulip", unsure how to respond at first. Finally, though, the wolf slowly moved a bit closer to "Tulip" and gently stroked its head again. She was lost for words. (Because I can't think of anything to ****ing say because Skype messages keep interrupting my train of thought. -_-)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #17470 on: December 13, 2015, 07:30:25 PM »
Xander sighed as he paced in the lobby, walking back and forth restlessly. He kept glancing at the door. He felt like he should just stay here and get some sleep however something was niggling at him, telling him to leave and go out. I should just go out and take a walk. No he should try to get better at guitar. **censor** THE GUITAR! He gently rubbed his forehead, he was getting a headache. He trudged into the living room and flopped face first onto the couch.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #17471 on: December 13, 2015, 07:37:02 PM »
A small figure sneaks in through the window of Kro's treehouse. opening it carefully and silently, and landing softly on the bed. The occupant of this house was in the next room... there was plenty of room to move about and do things...

The tiny Fur, a Koala, immediately starts to look around the room, careful to make almost no noise. Constantly listening for any movement from the next room.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #17472 on: December 13, 2015, 07:41:11 PM »
Kro sighed, and got up, and headed over to the bookshelf. It was beside the balcony doors, out of sight of the bedroom door. He browsed the books.
"Another dead soul, another broken corpse... Heh..."
He looked specifically at a  book with a broken spine.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17473 on: December 13, 2015, 07:46:07 PM »
Cifero continued to hang around his room, watching after Kye.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #17474 on: December 13, 2015, 07:47:53 PM »
The Koala searches the room thoroughly. Nothing. someone more talkative would have been swearing at this stage. The creepy talking from the the next room did not help.

It reminded him of home...

The thief heads back onto the bed, preparing to leave.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.