The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237593 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17445 on: December 13, 2015, 01:07:44 AM »
Tulip: As you wish, Maste- *Tulip stopped herself from finishing and coughed* Umm... S-Sure Clare... *She worked a bit harder now, hoping Clare would forget about her screw-up in her relaxed state*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17446 on: December 13, 2015, 01:24:47 AM »
Tulip: As you wish, Maste- *Tulip stopped herself from finishing and coughed* Umm... S-Sure Clare... *She worked a bit harder now, hoping Clare would forget about her screw-up in her relaxed state*

Clare's eyes snapped open, a blush coming to her cheeks. Her muscles tensed noticeably.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17447 on: December 13, 2015, 01:26:55 AM »
*Tulip began panicking, but tried to play it off* Tulip: D-Did U umm... press too hard or umm... something...?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17448 on: December 13, 2015, 01:54:41 AM »
Geoff had left Angder's property to report to his base. The clan wasn't too satisfied with Geoff's findings and planned to examine the scene with him later, after he got some much needed rest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17449 on: December 13, 2015, 02:10:03 AM »
*Tulip began panicking, but tried to play it off* Tulip: D-Did U umm... press too hard or umm... something...?

Clare did not verbally respond at first, but buried her snout in the bed, shaking strangely. "Um... N-no, you're doing fine," she said in a strained voice. "I... I just had a weird thought..." It sort of sounded like she was trying not to laugh nervously. "Please, please... keep going..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #17450 on: December 13, 2015, 02:12:58 AM »
Angder climbs into bed. He felt at peace with his new life. just him, his house, a quiet calm life, built on the site of an old victory.

He smiles as he tries to sleep.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17451 on: December 13, 2015, 02:16:36 AM »
*Tulip continued to massage Clare's back, extremely nervous and pent up* Tulip: O-Ok...

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #17452 on: December 13, 2015, 02:20:58 AM »
((Just take it easy Cif and alka with the massaging...))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17453 on: December 13, 2015, 03:17:39 AM »
(It's not sexual. o-o)

Clare eventually calmed down again, deciding to ask Tulip why she nearly said what she said later. For the time being, she was too relaxed to think much of it.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17454 on: December 13, 2015, 03:19:59 AM »
*After a few more minutes, Tulip kneaded up and down Clare'a back with her elbows before hopping off Clare* Tulip: F-Finished...! Unless I missed a spot or something... O-Or you want me to massage somewhere else.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 03:22:59 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #17455 on: December 13, 2015, 03:22:40 AM »

Clare did not verbally respond at first, but buried her snout in the bed, shaking strangely. "Um... N-no, you're doing fine," she said in a strained voice. "I... I just had a weird thought..." It sort of sounded like she was trying not to laugh nervously. "Please, please... keep going..."

((It sounds VERY sexual out of context. Not gunna lie))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17456 on: December 13, 2015, 03:23:57 AM »
((Well, considering how participants of the RP who actually bother to read back a fair distance would have that context, it shouldn't be a problem :P))

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #17457 on: December 13, 2015, 03:30:58 AM »
*After a few more minutes, Tulip kneaded up and down Clare'a back with her elbows before hopping off Clare* Tulip: F-Finished...! Unless I missed a spot or something... O-Or you want me to massage somewhere else.

((This is very border line, lets just leave it now))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17458 on: December 13, 2015, 04:15:50 AM »
(That was where it was going to stop anyway, so... okay. @-@ )

Clare carefully sat up and sat cross-legged on the bed, sighing happily. "You didn't miss a thing," she said, smiling widely. "Thank you... Though I do have a few questions."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17459 on: December 13, 2015, 04:59:07 AM »
*Tulip sat opposite Clare, on her knees* Tulip: Umm... A-Ask away...

Reference of Alka