The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237670 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17415 on: December 12, 2015, 12:30:40 AM »
Xander was in his room, he hadn't left yet today. He was busy thinking about the state Angder had left his room in not too long ago. More specifically, he was thinking about some of the memories the destruction had caused to resurface. He could recall causing a similar amount of damage to quite a few rooms himself, that and all the misdirected anger. It seemed familiar to him. He almost recalled it fondly. No... He did recall it fondly. He shuddered, that wasn't him, well, it was. Not anymore more though. Right? Right...

Maxwell was sitting on a couch in the living room, scanning through a book about blood and all the recent discoveries about it. He had picked it up purely out of curiosity but was finding it rather hard to put down. It had seemed like a vast amount had been learned and a lot of it was fascinating to him.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17416 on: December 12, 2015, 02:14:30 AM »
Tulip: Eother the bed or the couch. You can pick between the two, it's more about which one you'd find more comfortable.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17417 on: December 12, 2015, 04:08:19 AM »
Tulip: Eother the bed or the couch. You can pick between the two, it's more about which one you'd find more comfortable.

Clare thought for a moment. "Perhaps the bed would be a better choice," she said. "It has a more even surface."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17418 on: December 12, 2015, 04:50:04 AM »
*Tulip smiled* Tulip: Too your bed then?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17419 on: December 12, 2015, 05:29:46 AM »
Clare nodded, walking into her room while her tail swished from side to side. "I lay down on my front, right?" she asked.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17420 on: December 12, 2015, 05:34:06 AM »
*Tulip followed Clare into her room* Tulip: Depends which part of your needs attention. If it's your shoulders, your back or your legs, yes. If it's your um... C-chest... Or umm... Stomach or arms then lay down on your back. *Tulip blushed a bit, hoping Clare would just lie down on her front*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17421 on: December 12, 2015, 05:36:48 AM »
*Tulip followed Clare into her room* Tulip: Depends which part of your needs attention. If it's your shoulders, your back or your legs, yes. If it's your um... C-chest... Or umm... Stomach or arms then lay down on your back. *Tulip blushed a bit, hoping Clare would just lie down on her front*

Clare blushed and smiled. "Those parts are a bit tense... but I've already got someone to take care of that," she said, lying down on her stomach. "My back has felt pretty tense these days, though..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17422 on: December 12, 2015, 05:40:15 AM »
*Tulip breathed a quiet sigh of relief before hopping ontop of Clare, taking a seat on her butt* Tulip: Alright... Your back you say? Upper or lower? Or just in general?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17423 on: December 12, 2015, 06:45:12 AM »
*Tulip breathed a quiet sigh of relief before hopping ontop of Clare, taking a seat on her butt* Tulip: Alright... Your back you say? Upper or lower? Or just in general?

Clare rested her snout on her hands and sighed. "In general, but really focused around my shoulders and lower back," she said, grinning a little.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17424 on: December 12, 2015, 06:52:05 AM »
*Tulip smiled* Tulip: You got it. Remember to take deep breaths while I'm massaging you. *With that, Tulip got to work. She started on the shoulders, squeezing them before releasing them multiple times, pressing down on them with her palm and occasionally rubbing them along the length of the muscle. She REALLY did know how to give a massage*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17425 on: December 12, 2015, 07:06:19 AM »
Clare took deep breaths as Tulip massaged her shoulders, relaxing noticeably. Her tail swished a little. That... that feels so much better..

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17426 on: December 12, 2015, 07:34:53 AM »
*Tulip moved on to her upper back* Tulip: Enjoying yourself? *She more or less did the same thing she did for Clare's shoulder for her back as well, but she also took some time to do... that mini-karate chop thing that masseuses always do...*

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #17427 on: December 12, 2015, 05:14:32 PM »
-Setcho

"I dont suppose you've seen angder at all?" Sighing up at him.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #17428 on: December 12, 2015, 05:18:25 PM »
Kro had finished his task. His hands were bloodied, but his rage satisfied. Also, he was ever so more richer. Although, no one would know that. No one ever knew of what the exile did to people in the dark.

He climbed back up into the treehouse, throwing his bloodied jacket onto the coat rack, and preparing himself a shower.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #17429 on: December 12, 2015, 05:24:18 PM »
Nucleon - Mhm, I have seen him.. Though he's probably quite far away by now
He told me that he was leaving the apartments, and the last that I saw him he was heading off in that direction
*he pointed out towards the forest, roughly in Angder's direction*

The last thing he said was "if you really need me. I... I will be where this started."
Not sure if that helps you or not either
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 07:15:23 PM by Zarconite »
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine