The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237784 times)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17400 on: December 11, 2015, 10:54:01 AM »
Zarco - heh, that's completely fine
I'm happy to help you out with that one

*he continued to cuddle Gaia close, smiling widely*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17401 on: December 11, 2015, 12:26:09 PM »
*Gaia murred and continued to stay close to Zarco* Gaia: Yaaaaaaaay~
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #17402 on: December 11, 2015, 02:14:18 PM »
Zarco - *Rested his head on Gaia's shoulder*
*Zarco sighed contently, happy that Gaia seemed to be much happier now*

• Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17403 on: December 11, 2015, 02:23:28 PM »
*Tulip smiled and looked amongst the clothes. Even the ones that didn't exactly look that flash seemed to mean the world to her*

Gaia: I'm still going to need to recover a bit, but I could use excess amounts of cuddles from you *Gaia murred and nuzzled Zarco*

Clare went behind the kitchen counter to change, smiling at Tulip. She's got a good heart... it'll take her far. She'll never take things for granted...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17404 on: December 11, 2015, 03:26:57 PM »
*Tulip didn't really know what to try on first, so she decided to just put on a pair of black skinny jeans for the sake of wearing pants* Tulip: It's a pretty tight fit. But, I can change that... *Tulip's legs rippled and shrunk in depth, losing some of their fat. They shrunk until she was a perfect fit into the jeans* Much better...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17405 on: December 11, 2015, 03:45:18 PM »
*Tulip didn't really know what to try on first, so she decided to just put on a pair of black skinny jeans for the sake of wearing pants* Tulip: It's a pretty tight fit. But, I can change that... *Tulip's legs rippled and shrunk in depth, losing some of their fat. They shrunk until she was a perfect fit into the jeans* Much better...

Clare walked out from behind the counter, now dressed in her painting clothes. "Wow... those fit you surprisingly well," she said, smiling. "I could never quite get used to them... I prefer pants that don't really hug my legs." The wolf took up her paint... circle... thing and looked at the picture she was working on.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17406 on: December 11, 2015, 04:07:58 PM »
((Alka approves of "Paint... circle... thing"))

*Tulip shrugged* Tulip: Pants are pants right? As long as I can where them... it's nice... *Tulip smiled and just remained seated*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17407 on: December 11, 2015, 04:11:15 PM »
((Alka approves of "Paint... circle... thing"))

*Tulip shrugged* Tulip: Pants are pants right? As long as I can where them... it's nice... *Tulip smiled and just remained seated*

Clare painted for a little bit, looking over at Tulip. "Very true," she said. "Though tight pants... they can get annoying if it's mandatory to wear them." The wolf sighed and put her paint... circle... thing down. "Would you like something to eat?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17408 on: December 11, 2015, 04:32:25 PM »
*Tulip tilted her head* Tulip: You seem tense... Do you need help relieving some tension...?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17409 on: December 11, 2015, 04:36:58 PM »
*Tulip tilted her head* Tulip: You seem tense... Do you need help relieving some tension...?

Clare looked over at Tulip, somewhat confused. "... I... I guess I'm a bit tense," she said, not sure where this conversation was going.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17410 on: December 11, 2015, 04:38:53 PM »
*Tulip smiled and walked over to Clare* Tulip: I do know how to give massages... I-If you think you'd like one anyway... think of it as my thanks and umm... yeah....

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17411 on: December 11, 2015, 04:46:13 PM »
*Tulip smiled and walked over to Clare* Tulip: I do know how to give massages... I-If you think you'd like one anyway... think of it as my thanks and umm... yeah....

Clare, not getting any ulterior motive vibes from Tulip, smiled gently. "That would be great, actually," she said. "Um... please."
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:07:00 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17412 on: December 11, 2015, 04:48:46 PM »
*Tulip nodded* Tulip: Maybe we should find you a comfortable space to lie down on? I'm not going to ask you to umm... *Tulip blushed* g-get n-naked or any- umm... anything... it's just easier if you're wearing loose comfortable clothing and are lying down...

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17413 on: December 11, 2015, 05:02:56 PM »
*Tulip nodded* Tulip: Maybe we should find you a comfortable space to lie down on? I'm not going to ask you to umm... *Tulip blushed* g-get n-naked or any- umm... anything... it's just easier if you're wearing loose comfortable clothing and are lying down...

Clare chuckled. "I understand... give me just a moment," she said, heading into her room and changing into a pair of men's running shorts and one of her ragged old KISS tees that she had modified into a crop top. "... I've got the couch, my bed, and maybe a cot somewhere," she said, looking around. "Which do you think would work the best?"

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #17414 on: December 11, 2015, 08:05:28 PM »
Kro awoke to a sound on the table, next to the sofa. Fumbling his hand over it, he picked up the source of it- his phone. Blindly accepting the call, he put the phone to his head sitting upright. He sat still as the person on the other end related their message.

A contract, supposedly.

He quickly agreed to the person on the other end, ending the call. He then walked into the bedroom, getting his clothes together. Black jeans, dark boots, grey hoodie and face mask. He also holstered Ascend and Descent in his jacket's internal pockets, and then grabbed his scarf. Wrapping it around his neck and putting up his hood, he placed on his mask and headed for the balcony. Forming his wings, he took flight, and headed for the horizon.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG